Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you President Buer for healing my brother in a short span of day,he got heavy inflammation on all his joints, could barely walk for the past 5days.Ran multiple tests and everything turned out to be negative,no allergic reaction,no presence of excess uric acid and all other possibilities.Seeing him suffer I decided to evoke President Buer and asked him to heal him(followed upto core ritual of DOM and then just spoke out to him),the next day doctors changed medications and started steroids…he started to walk,pain reduced by 70%,inflammation was down and 2days later he is getting discharged.Further tests are being run still the reason is unclear of what caused the inflammation all of a sudden with no reason whatsoever :slightly_smiling_face:,I also did add that if it were someone using black magick on him to reverse it and to return it to sender.

Much love and praise to President Buer for the quick response🖤
Hail Buer!

8 Likes

I give father satan complete credit for this. As soon as I was done choosing items for his new Alter on Amazon later during my shift I got a really good letter of recognition and the lady said she’s going to cooperate to tell them how much she likes me of an employee and I only been working there for 4 months! Thank you satan :relieved: I also feel major euphoria so I know hes here :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you King Vine,the first demon I ever evoked following a proper method given in book(DOM)to improve my ability to evoke demons.I did petition method then connective evocation where I was unsure if it was King Vine speaking(it was my own thoughts),and a week later I had a very vivid dream where he talked to me with a sharp voice and I was sure about it being him as it was very different from my thoughts and he himself told me it was Veena(Vine) and that he had informed me he would be coming on Thursday to talk(I have no astral senses🥲), I had no idea it was Thursday and I was excited to see that the moment I woke up it was Thursday,It was unexpected visit and I was beyond terrified so I couldn’t have a conversation with him however I had expressed my heartfelt gratitude to him for showing up and as soon as I did and bid farewell I woke up.

Regarding help with evoking demons, I have been getting more and more information on developing astral senses everyday and other useful information,also the evocation for Buer to heal my brother was successful and I received a very positive outcome in a short span which is mentioned above.

Thank You King Vine for helping me overcome my self doubt,seeing and talking to you was the moment I started believing in everything!

Much praise and Thanks to King Vine!

6 Likes

I’d also like to thank father satan for improving my life over all​:slightly_smiling_face:. He gives me a reason to live :joy:I like how he is always there literally no matter what lol.

Until it’s time for me to go home father. Nema🥰

2 Likes

Just a shoutout to Mammon. Hail Mammon
Did an evocation yesterday and within hours received the first of the requests from Mammon.
Hail Mammon.

5 Likes

Want to say thank you to the beasts of the exiled rim, hail to the antiverse and their ungodly aboninations for taking me into new heights which i never thoght possible.

8 Likes

Thank you to sitri for all you have brought into my life !!

9 Likes

I would like to thank Nitika, genius of wealth. I performed the chant to gain wealth (and some other incantations that I found on the forum, thank you to any and all that post free incantations). I would also like to thank Dantalion, if he is in any way responsible for my newfound success, then thank you. I can’t see or communicate with spirits, but I talk out loud, I am being heard.
(and I thank my best friend, you are always with me. I know it. You are protecting me. Love you, M!)
So I’m beginning to see a little movement on the money front. I’m doing the real life legwork, trying to sell some of my things online and buyers are becoming interested. Little things, 30 euros here, 50 there, to me that is a lot of money and I am very happy. Thank you, anyone who’s helped me.

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer last year for calming me down for my jaw surgery. I noticed in pre op I wasn’t worried at all but the waiting room before I was. Then it just stopped instantly after lucifer said he’d be there to watch the entire surgery.

6 Likes

Thank you Bune and Gremory for the timely injection of wealth. I’m so grateful for your instruction and support.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the help! :star:

5 Likes

Thank you Bune, for getting me into a position in life where I can have the windshield of my car replaced WITHOUT paying a single cent or having to deal with stubborn insurances. THIS shit is magick.

11 Likes

It was about 2 month that I was homeless and i slept in a backroom of a restaurant but now i have a nice clean flat and the company which rented flat accepted my documents while they were incomplete.
Thanks a lot Poiel Pnael Vatzliel Yodshdiel and Gemory you really saved me.
** I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer

12 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for helping me get the money I need in a short time.

3 Likes

Huge praise and thanks to Lucifer and Seere.

Pathworked to Lucifer for a task, and he directed me to Seere.

After some weeks, the task was fulfilled. Initially thought, it was out if reach because I want a fast result.

Ave Lucifer,
Ave Seere!

4 Likes

I bought a condo and wanted to rent it out for 2 years before moving in with my wife and kids because mortgage is crazy high plus strata fees so it would help me a lot if i rented it out for 2 years before i can settle in with my monthly payments on my own.

Long story short, the property manager and strata council were being dicks and said there were rental restrictions and only a limit of 13 rentals were allowed at the time and I didn’t know I needed permission to rent it out and they had proof that I was renting it out.

I emailed them back and said where was the proof and said they were my roommates instead lol. The property manager emailed back and said she would talk to the strata council on this matter. I didn’t want to wait for a yes or no so I invoked Beelzebub instead and asked him for his help. It has been 6 weeks now and they haven’t replied to me through email or sent me any mails to my condo mailbox.

Just last week my real estate agent who is also my friend sent me a news article that the premier of BC says he is lifting all rental restrictions on all condo units in BC starting on Thursday, November 24 and the effect is immediate because of housing crisis. So I guess that was the sign because I couldn’t hear Beelzebub but I did feel his energy and presence when I invoked him and asked him for a sign once i got approved and everything was sorted out.

Just wanted to thank him for helping me out as my intuition is telling me it is done. Thank you Beelzebub for helping me out!

5 Likes

You are great. You are mighty. You help in times when all seems hopeless and lost. You have helped me many times over the last 12 months and this is my promise kept.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

2 Likes

You win King Belial :rage::triumph:

Thank you though for the subtle reminders, I genuinely appreciate you looking out for and standing by me. I’m paying attention and getting my shit together.

9 Likes

Hail Hecate, Soteira, my Savior!
Hail Hecate Pantos* Kosmou Kleidokho, Keeper of the Keys of the Cosmos
Hail Hecate Pandoteira, the Bestower of Everything…

I thank you for your blessing and your protection.

Hail Hecate, Hail Hecate, Hail Hecate!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Ronove - for helping me with my studies.
Thank you, Lucifer - for giving me great advice and being there.
Thank you, Paimon - for enhancing/unlocking spiritual abilities.
Thank you, Asmodeus - for making me more skillful with my hands.
Thank you, Marbas - for getting rid of several maladies.

Thank you, Buer - for kicking my butt, so I would not be interested in alcohol anymore.
Thank you, Andromalius - for finding that one guy who stole the packages of a friend.
Thank you, Mammon - for helping me with my own business.
Thank you, Sallos - for aiding a friend in love.
Thank you, Astaroth - for appearing out of nowhere and helping me with that one puzzle in my head.
Thank you, Marchosias - for making me take action more frequently (and keep reminding me how important a good posture is).

Thank you, Andras - for being the harsh teacher I needed and still need.
Thank you, Belial - for everything.

11 Likes