Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I would like to say thank you to Sallos.

With his help, a man who was scared of committment and only ever had sexual relationships, is now showing me his true feelings (love for me) and is working on his committment issues. I’m also the only woman he desires now and he communicates this very clearly.

Although we’re not in a relationship yet, I am very happy and thankful for what Sallos has done for me.

6 Likes

Thank you to Lord Lucifer for helping my boyfriend, you worked super quick and effectively, I’m glad i can always count on you!

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Bime for the extra funds that cover all my needs. I’ll keep on working with you and praising you. Hail Duke Bime!

4 Likes

Thanks to all my angels, guardians and protectors from bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Thank you Lilith for the guidance, comfort, protection and just everything.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

Hail Lilith :black_heart::snake::crown:

4 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for the quick result!

4 Likes

Thank you Amon for influencing F to unblock me! Hail Amon!

2 Likes

Valac thank you so much for the good luck lately! You are an absolute star!

I want to thank Glasya Labolas for reaching out to me after I communicated to him using my Goetia Tarot in Darkness.

King Paimon you have been an amazing help to me lately by keeping me motivated, being a hard worker and getting things done! Like the saying goes ‘there is no time like the present.’

Duke Berith, after purchasing your sigil pendant, using your tarot card to place the pendant on it and began chanting your enn, since doing as you said I feel very empowered by your energy and I will always wear your sigil with pride! Also I cannot believe its been a year now since I entered my pact with you and I look foward to the future with you. I can’t even describe the connection because its just beyond words to describe it.

6 Likes

Thank you Andromalius for revealing treachery and providing those full details so that I may act swiftly and surely.

Leraje. Thank you for the lesson. Send it.

1 Like

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Leviathan for his wonderful patience with me as I continue to work and grow with my emotions. He’s been teaching me how to continue to be patient and work with my anger and that ALL emotions have their place and can be used properly.

I adore my patron. :heart:

1 Like

Glasya-Labolas, you are doing way more than it has been our agreement. I am amazed (and a little scared) and I can’t wait for you to become a part of this team when all of this is over.

Leraje, thank you for keeping me sane and also anchored in the overall duty of certain tasks. I couldn’t do this without you.

8 Likes

I just started to work with Clauneck and so far he has been helping me out. I will continue to work and Praise Clauneck.

Hail Clauneck.

3 Likes

hank you Mighty Lilith, Duke Dantalion and Queen Beleth for everything.

You all have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Lilith :black_heart::snake::crown:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2::tangerine:

6 Likes

To Lucifer:
Thank you for coming with me tonight. Huge success. I usually don’t like to bother you. But I didn’t know where to turn and I knew I could just say “handle this mess” and you would.
Thank you.

6 Likes

While way over due, wanted to give public thanks to Asmodeus! I called on this great spirit probably six months ago for some work to be done in regards to Lust. I have to say, he does a great job! If you’re looking for strictly Lustful results, I encourage you to call on Asmodeus! This public thanks is part of the payment I offered to him for the fun I had. Hail Asmodeus!

6 Likes

Hell yeah Man!

HAIL AND GLORY TO YOU O MIGHTY TWILLIGHTED GOD OF HELL AND THE HEAVENS, O LUMINOUS LUCIFER INSIDE AND OUT!

BE PRAISED AND EXALTED !
MAY ALL THE SUBJECTS UNTO THEE BE REFINED AND REBORN AS THE STAR IN THE MAKING AS DEUS EC DEI.

SO SHALL THE PATH OF THE DEEP WATERY ABYSS BETWEEN THE SOUL AND SPIRIT BE BRIDGED AND MET IN THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY OF YOUR IMAGE AS MY BEING.

SO IT IS, AND BE

IN ALL ETERNITY

HAIL MYSELF

OH HAIL GLORYOUS LUCIFER THOU LUMINOUS ONE THOU TWILLIGHTED ONE THOU EXALTED ONE THOU THE TRUE MIGHTY ONE :heart_on_fire: :zap: :love_you_gesture:

And thank you Lucifer for keeping watch and protect a dear Brother of Darkness our @Sacredblood_old

4 Likes

Lucifer, Maggoth, and Drulid,
Thanks in advance for taking care
of Frankie (my rescued Spanish Greyhound) He has a compromised liver from steroids forced upon him while in Madrid and before we rescued him.
We’re all looking forward to seeing you work!

6 Likes

Thanks and praise to Seere for making a delivery come early than expected.

Thankful once again Mighty and swifty Prince.

6 Likes

I reached out to Hekate in a respectful, “getting to know you” way, because I felt like she was trying to get my attention. She has such a motherly vibe and ever since I connected with her, I’m finding myself more in tune with my parenting skills and how I can improve them. She’s taken an interest in my disabled son, and has revealed a great deal to me about him that he’s been hiding from me. She was protecting him by revealing those things. A lot more has happened that I don’t want to get into, but it’s been challenging. I see now why she reached out to me and am grateful to her, as well as King Belial and my servitor for my kids for their oversight and protection.

Thank you to King Belial, Hekate and my children’s servitor.

8 Likes

So my ex just called me randomly at 2am and had a friendly tone. The door for communication is now open. Thank you Amon!

She told me she had a dream of me 3 days ago and just today she needed advice for something and decided to give me a call.

It was only a week ago she was stone cold and just like that she’s done a 180.

Thank you Amon!!

6 Likes