Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Kali Ma, Lilith, Dantalion and Queen Beleth for everything.

Jai Kali Ma :black_heart:
Hail Lilith :black_heart::snake::crown:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2::tangerine:

8 Likes

I want to put out a massive thanks to buer for helping me heal some mental trauma from drug use. He know best on how to get the job done. :heartbeat:

7 Likes

A big shoutout to Prince Sitri for coming through for me big time. Only through him was this possible. Hail Prince Sitri.

6 Likes

And the blessings continue. Hail King Mammon . I love working with you . You are true to your word and the blessings come faster than you can think. Hail King Mammon

7 Likes

My previous thanks was to Lucifer and Lucifuge Rofocale. I apparently posted it to the wrong place and now I know. I would also like to add a huge thank you to King Belial.

You are mighty. You are great. You provide for those who respect you and ask you for help.

4 Likes

King Belial, thank you from the bottom of my soul for helping my son’s paperwork for homeschooling get approved in lightning speed and with no hassles. Thank you for your grace and sensitivity in this delicate situation. I’m so excited for the road of me.

9 Likes

I want to express my gratitude for Astaroth and Lucifer who help my twin flame’s ascension. They have done the impossible for her. Thank you Lucifer for supporting her during her healing process. Thank you Astaroth for freeing her. Also, thank you Andras for giving her strength. She and I will be forever grateful for your endless help and support.

11 Likes

Thank you Lucifer!

I’ve been stressing about moving, but you quickly offered solutions to two difficult problems, and helped to save money too! In addition, I’d like to thank you for teaching me so much new about the spiritual world and freedom of choice.

Thank you mighty Lucifer also for pointing out the parasitic spirit I had attached and teaching me how to use my own light as a shield and weapon. And thank you for sending Belial accompanied with unknown spirit in a dream to prep me for the parasite fight, when I was lacking self-belief and courage. Thank you Belial!

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Belial!

10 Likes

Many thanks to Cimeries for some swift and fascinating results. I strongly recommend Cimeries if you’re wanting to gain additional respect from those you encounter. Significant effects noticed within days of the petition.

7 Likes

I would like to acknowledge Lucifer, Satan, the Lwa, for bringing me back with my beloved.

Im not sure exactly which one brought me back together with her. But i did say id acknowledge the act. …

And hail to the 7 sisters

8 Likes

Nice result! Its extremely rare to hear of successes with love oriented workings, so its nice to see a win in this area

2 Likes

My gratitude and praise to Haylel (Lucifer).

Thanks for helping the person evade embarrassment, and turning it on those nitwits.

Ave Haylel !!!

3 Likes

Thank you Sallos for your fast aid.

5 Likes

It’s my birthday and I’m taking the time to thank the spirits who have aided me throughout this magical journey

Thank you to Raziel, to Lucifer, advachiel, ambriel, amnitziel, Ariel, asariel. Bail, valefor. Huge thanks to Nitika, the Djinn and many other spirits that have assisted me during my workings and I appreciate you all.

7 Likes

Hail Mammon
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Sitri
Hail Clauneck
Hail Bune
These spirits are extremely helpful and must be considered when needing help.
Just remember to be yourself , be honest and respectful yet do not beg as this does not work at all .
Make your requests known explicitly and keep your promise if you have made a promise to do something. Keep up your end of the deal .

With this I want to give all the above spirits
King Mammon
Asmodeus
Prince Sitri
Clauneck
Duchess Bune

All the glory and honour as they are real and deserve your consideration when you need help. They come through for you sometimes immediately and a big shoutout to all of them.
Love working with you and the relationship we have together. Thank you
Mammon , Asmodeus, Sitri ,Clauneck and Bune for all you do for me and all you are doing in the future.

6 Likes

I get curious as to why a lot of people call Duke Bune a “she” in many posts. In the Lemegeton/ Goetia as well as in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum Duke Bune is clearly considered and described as male.

I am just curious why some people say “she” and others stick with “he” is all.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Because some people have unverified personal gnosis that Bune is a mask of the goddess Wadjet. Our former moderator pushed that a lot, and, I think, influenced the experiences of many, so now it is almost abnormal to have someone see Bune as male.

3 Likes

Thank you Kali Ma, Lilith, Duke Dantalion and Queen Beleth.

Thank you for everything, thank you for the powerful magickal support.

Jai Kali Ma :black_heart::snake::crown:
Hail Lilith :black_heart::snake::crown:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2::tangerine::horse_racing:

3 Likes

Appreciate the answer.

The absolute highest praise to Duke Sallos and Lord Rosier for helping me successfully strengthen the love and respect between myself and my partner - and y’all, we have a WEDDING DATE!!!

11 Likes