Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I want to greatly thank Marquis Andras, Marquis Leraje Marquis Amon, Prince Orobas, Marquis Orias. Many thanks and praise as they always help. bring ending to toxic relationship, and influence minds and heart of those that need better understanding.

I also like to praise Duke Dantalion, Great earl Furfur, Duke Sallos how always helping in the matter of the heart and love, King Paimon, King Amaymon for being there and directing. I greatly appreciate their help and wait in expectantly .

Thank you thank you Hail Hail and praise Marquis Andras, Marquis Leraje, Marquis Amon thank you thank you

4 Likes

Thank you Bael for that thing with that guy in the place.

3 Likes

Thanks again to St Expedite, and also the demon Maranaton, from L&THD, for making someone more loving. Diralisin, amd Kataron, for continuing to help communication with someone.

2 Likes

Cutting edge surgery, precaution against rising temperature, Buer. Filled with gratitude as I write. Other spirits also involved, I’ll have to enumerate eventually. Thank you, President Buer.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank all the beings I’ve encountered on my journey and received help from. Thank you also for your guidance ,understanding and compassion, and I apologize for the mistakes I’ve made.

Queen Astaroth
Duke Sallos
Duke Dantalion
King Paimon
President Marbas
Lord Lucifer
Prince Orobas
Queen/King Beleth
Duke Amdusias
King Purson
Marquis Amon
Queen Lilith
Pince Sitri
King Vine
King Belial
King Asmodeus
And for recent Sign I get from Lord Satan

1 Like

Welcome @LoudMagic352 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Nice work! Can I ask how long it took for effects to become apparent and the nature and scale of the misfortunes?

1 Like

Thanks to Satan for helping me join a group of my want, to Azazel and Buer for the healing, and to Shax for make me invisible to my enemies.

2 Likes

Thank you Athena, your help was so appreciated!!

1 Like

Thank you Duke Agares and Duke Sallos for the great job done.

4 Likes

Thank you St Expedite and St Jude for your continued help.

4 Likes

Thanks to Gaap and Asmodeus for separate the targets, to Vine for destroy target’s spiritual protection, and to Lilith for helping love magick.

4 Likes

Duke Berith, I thank you publicly… Your intense energy gives people confidence

2 Likes

He is the coolest :sunglasses: I had a massive problem in Africa of which he is the supreme God according to the satanic bible the jos web site says he prefers the name Kephu
He made contact with me one day and solved a problem which i had had for about 18 months. I was gob smacked at how easy he made it look Absolutely easy :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Can I ask just in general terms the nature of the problem he solved? Just if it involves giving up a bad habit or similar, that may be of use in a campaign i am about to launch

1 Like

Thanks again to St Expedite who I called on today for an urgent situation, and St Jude, to help with another difficult situation. Both came through. So I’m leaving public praise and thanks as promised. Thanks! Please work with these saints if you need help with urgent requests or desperate cases. Just talk to them sincerely and they will help. They’ve always helped me. Although not always immediately l.

4 Likes

You certainly seem to have a lot of success with st expedite!
I’ve read a number of versions of methods of contact. The most common seems to be light a candle, look at a picture that purports to be of expedite and then start talking. Is that how you do it? If so is the candle considered important?

2 Likes

Thank you Duke Agares and Duke Sallos for the great job done.

2 Likes

Thank you Focalor, for pushing not one but two rivers instantly under the former alert mark after our working :relieved:

4 Likes

Thanks to Barbatos for helping me meet the persons i want and to Leraje for seperated the target persons.

3 Likes