Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Very nice outcome!

1 Like

Thank you the demon doctor Uphir your quick intervention has helped me greatly. I called in the evening and all sorted by early morning happy magick successes-thanking-spirits-do-it-here/7841/5044):

1 Like

Thank you valefor for your assistance in my curse draining all 7 chakras of this fucker of a witch every night for the next 30 nights as I asked. I can feel it already and I feel fantastic! And 29 nights ahead of me! Thanks to valefor doing my other workings I have planned will be easier. Thank you valefor for helping me drop this son of a bitch finally😁 I can literally feel waves of energy flush down my legs. How insane is that!

2 Likes

Thanks king paimon for willing to help me get these ass holes kicked out of my work place as silly as that may sound to you guys :joy:but it’s a long story I won’t get into. I got pushed to send one text out after an incident with them now my manager and co workers are keeping an eye on them and according to my manager she’s in the process of banning them.

6 Likes

I want to thank “ALL Magick” I have performed in past couple years. It’s been a remarkable journey which recently helped me land a great job—a great pay plus great schedule, with a great company.

“ALL Magick” includes works of Gallery of Magick (GoM), Power of Magick (PoM), Jareth Tempest (JT), Mammon & Dantalion familiars, a ritual of Bune by @LTheAlchemist. Also grateful for the insights from @Jack_of_Tridents, @mth_yesco, @A_Pariah, @jpaq87666, @PriestessLayla, @Angelb1083, and of course, @anon97554939 & @Mulberry.

I’m certain that there is more to come in future. At this point, I’m extremely grateful that a there’s a certain stability in life. It’s not just about the job (though it’s a big one), it’s about the positive inner transformation—which is another big one.

Magick is real.

Thank you all and a very Happy New Year to everyone!

13 Likes

Happy Nee Year! I am glad I was able to help!

4 Likes

Congratulations, I swear getting what your body, heart and soul needs is considerably better than winning the lottery and being unable to maintain it.

Keep up the good work, may you and all others in this thread receive the things they need to progress on their path in the way they need. :slight_smile: :blush:

5 Likes

Happy new year :fireworks: to you.
Indeed what an incredible journey

3 Likes

I thank you AMDUCIAS. You’ve brought good luck.
Thank you SEER. You’ve brought me a sum of money.
I honor you both.

4 Likes

Congratulations on your new job!

2 Likes

Thank you, Marquiz Ronove, for increasing my charm and charisma.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and thanks to you for your wonderful contributions to balg.

2 Likes

Thank you great Duke Agares and Duke Sallos for all your aid and assistance.

A big thank you to Mahasiah for helping me acquire the skill i needed so badly.

2 Likes

I want to give thanks to some entities and spirits for their aids, and presence in my life

To start off - Grand Duke Dantalion
It has been one hell of a ride with the Duke since I started working with him. He has been incredibly helpful beyond what I had ever imagined. Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion

Lord Lucifer - Though the road has been rough and arduous, Lucifer has kept his promise and I am very much grateful to even have the opportunity to have access to such an amazing and beautiful being. Thank you FATHER for your light, for your enlightenment, for your kindness. Thank you for everything

King Belial - I must admit, with King Belial I’m still struggling to grasp to remain consistent in my patchwork with him, and although I have not reached the level of perfection yet in my working with him, King Belial always comes through for me with I’m in need of his help. The lessons are a bit harsh, however, they are helping me breaking out of my previous perception of reality which has been a chain holding me prisoner. Thank you King Belial for coming through for me, Thank you for keeping my enemies at great distance from me, Thank you for all the time you have called me out, Thank you for the discipline you are helping building and thank you for the inner strength you are helping me cultivating

Duke Flauros - Whenever I call upon Lord Flauros, he never failed to come through for me. Thank you for your protection Duke Flauros, Thank you for walking this path with me and thank you for blessing me with your energy

Ogou Feray/ Erzulie Dantor - Thank you for your service, Thank you for your presence in my life and thank you for all your assistance. When I approached you, you did not refuse and you did not turn down my request. Thank you for all the protection you have blessed me with. Thank you Erzulie Dantor, Thank you Lord Ogou Feray

Duke Bune/King Clauneck - Had it not been for your interventions, I would not be anywhere I am now in my progress (Financially) at my lowest point, I reached out and called on your names and you came through for me without fail. Only thing I had to blame was my own doubt and lack of faith. Irrespective to that, you aided me and showed me the way and for that I am forever grateful and thankful. Thank you Duke Bune, Thank you King Clauneck

Asaruludu - Protector of the Gods. Thank you for your protection, Thank you so much for your service

President Marbas - Lord Marbas, thank you for your continuous aid, thank you for helping removing any health issues, Thank you for helping attain and keeping optimal and pristine health

My Ancestors - Thank you for keeping an eye on me. Even when I do dumb things, things that should have taken me out long ago, you all were always there guiding my path to righteousness, fighting my unseen enemies and pacing the way for me to redeem myself. Thank you all for everything :pray::pray:

These are the spirits and being I want to thank. Not by coercion but by choice. The mentioned above have been by my side and some my entire life even before I became aware of their existence, they were there watching, plotting and protecting me. I am very grateful for all they have done for me. Most importantly, I’m thankful for their presence in my life

3 Likes

01-02-2024 @ 9:00 PM;
I’m here to give my public thanks to Lucifer. I got Theodore Rose’s book L&THD a while back, and even though I read it from cover to cover, I never got around to using any of the pathworking rituals in the book. However, that changed a couple of weeks ago, when I found myself looking for the book and trying to figure out who to work with. Even though the book recommends to first summon the lesser known, lower demons when it comes to asking for assistance in resolving issues, I decided to go straight to Lucifer and ask for his direct assistance, since the author said that Lucifer can bring speedy results, as he is known to work at a much faster rate than the rest of the demons in the book.

Both times I summoned Lucifer, I was in a desperate situation; the first time required a fast solution in order to avoid further damage to personal property, and the second time, there was a transaction of personal property that I needed to close on as soon as possible, in order to avoid further costly delays. Today I am glad to say that even though there was a bit of doubt in my mind, mostly due to the fact that I performed the pathworking in such a short notice, Lucifer did come thru for me, especially on the second request for his help. I was able to finally get the buyer to agree on some terms and conditions, just on the last business day of 2023, and I was able to finally put an end to that stressful situation, enjoy the last two days of the year, and welcome the new year with much joy and happiness, all thanks to the Infinite Father and Lucifer’s speedy assistance.

1 Like

Thank you Naamah and the unknown spirit I work with for the protection and love they’ve given me.

1 Like

Thank you, most gracious Santisima Muerte for your help with another situation. Leaving public praise and thanks as promised.

2 Likes

More praises to you Usumgallu. You keep burning away obstacles that comes my way. I appreciate you for being by my side and for teaching me your ways.

1 Like

All hail Lady Leraje! She freely has granted an empowerment of the gifts of Clairaudience and Clairvoyance! Praise Leraje, mighty amongst demons, friend of men and demonic angel.

Sexy goddess, rival of Aphrodite in beauty!

1 Like

Well, inspired by your successes, I have just attempted to deploy St Expedite.
(yes my working area is tiny, but its all the space I have)

with the event I am trying to thwart only a little over 36 hours away, I decided it was now or never.
I was going to offer just public praise plus several sessions of candle burning and name chanting for him.
But then I suddenly found myself moved to reiki his image. It was a sudden but strong inclination. Did that for several minutes. So then I added a reiki session to the list of offerings and performed the ritual/prayer/request.

Is it best to leave as is, or should I repeat at the 24 and 12 hr marks?

2 Likes