Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Marbas for your immediate help healing literally overnight. It is a joy to see the result.

2 Likes

Thank you Usumgallu for clearing the obstacles for me. I am grateful.

1 Like

Because it did. My communication with someone improved.

1 Like

I want to thanks Sarsiel from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons for bringing a never ending cycle of misfortune to the targets! Many thanks!

I want to thanks Athena, goddess of extrategy and wisdom for blessing my trainings and fightings :owl::deciduous_tree::sweat_drops::dagger::shield::snake:

6 Likes

Thank you BUNE!!! Unexpectedly saving 18k is a wonderful gift!!!

2 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for helping me join group i wanted.

1 Like

Again. Thank you BUNE! I’m not trying to be annoying. As these things manifest in my reality, I don’t want to miss this small chance to publicly say how grateful I am.

2 Likes

Thank you, Orobas :moneybag:

2 Likes

I didn’t know you’re dealing in healing workings, but thank you Belial. Your visit was a surprise. Your gift, as well. Feeling much better already.

2 Likes

Thank you Sabnock I feel your help.

Thank you very much Cernunnos for helping me twice in the last few days! Pentosh, thank you for your help too.

I don’t really know how much this constitutes as “success” but I’m in the process of writing a thread with the question on why the same demons would be willing to help both sides in a baneful war, as I’m typing I hear in my little brain “it’s an open working relationship.” Thanks to, well whatever or whoever said that🤓it was either Lucifer or my intuition or both but my brain is contradicting itself so whatever. Thank you to the voices in my head then I guess.

Many thanks again to St Expedite for helping me with two requests! One was more complicated and took longer to get a result but looks like it might happen. And also thanks for helping again with communication with someone. Hail St Expedite! Many thanks for your continued help! He is an amazing Saint, and people should work with him if they need help with an urgent situation.

2 Likes

Also thanks again to Menadel, Stolus and the attending angels for a quick result in what I requested! Thanks for always helping me when I ask.

1 Like

Thanks to Azazel for protection, Buer for healing, and Shax for make me invisible.

1 Like

Thanks to Belial and Paimon for helping a difficult matter go much better. I felt guided to the solution, the right people showed up as soon as I began upon the path to fixing things, I really was led to what to do and given the right encouragement along the way. Sometimes things won’t drop in your lap but these spirits can show the way, bring us assistance and give our efforts success. Indirectly the route I chose has helped 2 other friends also when dealing with the same issues, granting much better results for them than expected. Thank you as always for your help.

2 Likes

Grateful for demon Aim for answering a private request.

3 Likes

thank you mighty duke dantalion.

2 Likes

Hail Orias, master manipulator that acts swiftly, I requested influence on my manager who called meeting about me the same morning of the meeting, the stakes were high and I had no chance of making out as I was on my last warning, but Orias the king of manipulation swayed my audience into giving me a chance. No doubt Orias’s influence is unparalleled. Call on him if you need help influences someone into making your desired decision!!

Hail Orias!

4 Likes

I want to greatly thank Marquis Andras, Marquis Leraje Marquis Amon, Prince Orobas, Marquis Orias. Many thanks and praise as they always help. bring ending to toxic relationship, and influence minds and heart of those that need better understanding.

I also like to praise Duke Dantalion, Great earl Furfur, Duke Sallos how always helping in the matter of the heart and love, King Paimon, King Amaymon for being there and directing. I greatly appreciate their help and wait in expectantly .

Thank you thank you Hail Hail and praise Marquis Andras, Marquis Leraje, Marquis Amon thank you thank you

4 Likes