Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I’d like thank my spiders for being most helpful and doing a wonderful job!

:drop_of_blood: :spider: :drop_of_blood: :spider_web: :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

Thank you Prince Ipos for today’s successful Evocation and pushing my abilities even more, I am looking forward to our continued work.

Thank you Prince Orobas for the suggestion and introduction.

You both have my Respect and Gratitude.

3 Likes

Thanks Michael :blush: :hugs:

6 Likes

I want to thank Duke Astaroth for his assistance in me and help with my friend’s issue!

2 Likes

This is a big thank you to

Glasya Labolas and Forcalor

I used them to cause someone to become severely unwell and to continue to become unwell.

Results fantastic, targets told me of being in absolute pain and currently having delayed hospital appointments thus prolonging the agony.

I highly recommend these two to cause a long and painful suffering to your enemies

3 Likes

Yes they are when they reach the other side. My choice of spider was the black widow. But you can choose any kind you like. What you prefer will most likely work best for you.

I am fond of the black widow. :spider_web:

You can read about my work with the spiders here.

3 Likes

Prince Orobas 55: Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas

I asked him help to assist me growing my Linkedin connections with the right “people”… so far so good!

Thank you prince !!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me and my sister with an important decision and enlightening us with your wisdom. Both her and I are immensely grateful. Hail Astaroth!

A BIG thanks to the beautiful Duke Dantalion for the amazing tarot reading session he did with me tonight. Honestly, I don’t even know what to say. He’s awesome. Hail Dantalion!!!

7 Likes

My gratitude and love to Archangel Michael and the familiar he has kindly granted to me :heart:

3 Likes

Belial, I would like to thank you for helping me with my new career, making my boss sees me valuable to the company and provided me with many new opportunities. Belial is indeed amazing and does help me over time as long as I put great effort into my work. Thanks again Baliel. I really appreciate it.
Everyone please kindly ask Beliel for help with your job, he will help you to make people recognise your talent and great effort.

6 Likes

Thanks again to my spiders! Food it appears has been caught in my web. :spider_web::spider: :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

Thank you for King Bael. You provided me with exactly what I needed to make change in accordance with will. I salute you.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje for providing me with quite the undiplomatic scenario yesterday. Seeing them lunging at each others throats gave me an idea about how to proceed :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you to Duke Gusion for attending me and being willing help me manifest my desire.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you to myself.

2 Likes

Thank you, Bune :exploding_head: I almost fell out of my chair from the shock, that was really unexpected :heart:

9 Likes

This is overdue but I just wanted to thank Duchess Bime for the two raises and promotion to evening supervisor I received within two weeks of starting a new job a while back! She worked very quickly & diligently and I very much appreciate Her assistance in the matter. Thank you Bime :orange_heart: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I thank myself and nature, two things I can know exist.

1 Like

Thank you guides! Thank you Michael! Love you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Public praise for BIME An amazing and powerful spirit to work with in financial matters. I’m grateful Bime. :heart:

4 Likes