Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Idk if this counts as a success, but to me it is. Also I’ll pen it down a little differently.

BACKGROUND - A little tension in my apartment with my flatmates. But mostly in my head. Made me uneasy.

ME at 10PM - Showing my daily incense to my deities and the Goetic/abrahamic spirits I pray/talk to.

ME : I want love , dignity , peace and fun in this house. Not this tension , even if it’s in my head.

Both my flatmates went out partying without me , texted me that they’re coming home with some friends.

Arrived, and I was in my room working on some reports.

2.46AM - They both dragged me out in the living room, blasting music and ordered my fav pizza and forced me to get drunk and have fun. They said they knew I was working so they decided to bring my fav pizza and planned next weekend to go out on a Saturday instead of a Friday.

So yes - THANK YOU LUCIFER, MARQUIS ORIAS and any other SPIRITS who were around and heard me. This is absolute gold of a manifestation. :sparkles::sparkling_heart:

All my love to the Spirits and Gods and Deities. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

I’d like to thank Belial for the opportunity to demonstrate the power of paying in advance.

6 Likes

To Focalor… Whatever you’re doing, please keep it up.

7 Likes

Hail Mighty Prince Gaap

Thank you for your attention and amiability concerning my recent request.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

8 Likes

Hail Baal/Bael for receiving my request(s) with enthusiasm!

And hail Beelzebuth for his additional energy and presence. I look forward to his lessons.

10 Likes

I thank you Imperium Tenebris and @C.Kendall for this specific Challenge.
The Challenge Of Darkness - LET’S SEE IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES

Ive done it complettely and had a crazy and realy Amazing induzing expirience and, manifestation wich brought me to ave when i expirienced it. I will show it in my Jornal. The Thrice Born

Again Thank you all Forces of Darkness :black_heart::love_you_gesture:t2::black_heart:

And Thank you Connor, ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ you and all the dark forces thatve helped me grow and get stronger. It really opened my eyes more wider than before.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

9 Likes

I want to thank the mighty King Paimon and Goddess Bast for lending their aid as I performed reiki on my cat last night. My hands were buzzing for a good 10 mins. :cat2::dromedary_camel:

Hail King Paimon
Hail Bast

I hope you’ll come around again tonight. Theres still more healing to be done.

12 Likes

Thank You King Paimon, for guiding me and encouraging me.
Thank You King Belial, for supporting me and teaching me.

Hail King Paimon!
Hali King Belial!

12 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for providing protection and to Shax for leaving my target unresponsive.

5 Likes

I would like to thank the great emperor Lucifer for helping in my personal growth, making me stronger in spirt and mind. I react to things much differently now, and only saw the difference after looking back on my experiences. Hail Lucifer.

7 Likes

Thank you my beloved Prince Sitri for coming through every time i ask for your help.
You fulfilled quick and efficiently giving me a sexual attractive aura for the occasion i asked you for.

You really deserve a thread dedicated for you and giving you praise.
I love you Sitri!

9 Likes

I have another gratitude post for Duke berith. This is the 2nd “Thanking Duke Berith” post here since my first petition I did about “making excellent investment decisions” on December 28th last year. Now, almost 4 months since I made the petition using GOM’s demon’s of magick, my investment portfolio has skyrocketed to the point I have even surprised myself.

There were times in February and March when I got frustrated because the money invested was not increasing at a rate I expected (although I did not lust for results from this specific petition). However, now in April, I have more than I could ever have asked for since the places i invested in proved to be a rare gem find. I won’t reveal the exact amount since I have not realized the profits yet but soon I will (This involves another great spirit too).

All this happened after Berith communicated intuitively (I had a strong feeling of assurity on this) to cash out on one project and simultaneously invest in another. I am glad I listed to my intuition (through the spirit) since the investment I cashed out of soon dropped in price the next day and the new investment I entered has seen tremendous sustainable growth in wealth. What luck indeed. I sure wasn’t ever this lucky in the past before practicing this form of magick. The coincidence was too good to be true.

Now I can say that Duke Berith has showed me through real experieces the value of patience and persistence when doing money magick. Also, all this time in my mind, I faintly remembered the petition but never got attached to the result I desired. The ritual only seemed like a distant memory especially since I started doing non-wealth related workings with full focus. Lots of lessons learned indeed. Berith does work fast when you look back at the results in real life and he makes sure that you’re hit with “Oh I see the bigger picture now” moment later in life. So in addition to spreading the word and offering thanks, I’ll also be offering Duke berith some fine whiskey as a gift. :black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks to Bael for giving invisibility, to Shaitan for helping with everything and pointing the right way, and to Dantalion for changing the minds of the person I wanted.

6 Likes

He didnt ask for it but I wanted to thank king paimon for just being around during my meditations and helping me with energy work. Someday i hope we can talk one on one, but for now I am happy for all you do. Thank you a thousand times over for your patience with me as I fumble my way through everything. Oh and the sign you gave me today, completely out of thr blue, was quite amusing.

I simply cannot recommend this spirit enough.

Hail King Paimon

5 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for taking someones trophy away and throwing it into my lap, instead.

9 Likes

Thank you Lucifuge for letting things fall in my best interest❤

5 Likes

Thank you Astaroth for coming with great force when I call you, and for the help you provide .:heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Sekhmet for laying your protection on me.:heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Michael for hearing my call.
Although it hurts, it must happen.
Make it quick and painless.

5 Likes

Sharing my appreciation and apologies to my spirit guides, who constantly have to put up with my stubborn mind.

Thank you for reminding me that:

• there are people I can rely on in my life;
  • asking for help can prove quite effective;
  • a bothersome situation may hide a blessing.
6 Likes