Melinda & Ed Warren (from conjuring movie) talking about the truth on demons?

I saw this video on YouTube from Melinda the Demonologist on her YouTube channel talks about how Demons basically lie to you, deceive you and trick you into thinking they are actually helping you but in reality they are not. She also talks about the famous Ed Warren (from the conjuring movie) how he also talks about demons in the same way as Melinda does. Internet is just bunch of full of $h-- things from websites to forums but I tend to believe Ed Warren a bit more since he’s more trusted source.

They say: Praying to demons will always cause havoc in your life where your always never stable in life, always chaos? You will always never be happy and up and down in life?

Ed Warren in his YouTube channel also talks about how demon spirts do want your Soul (many people on this forum says no), and how all demons trick you, making you think they are helping you. Ed Warren talks about demon(s), since there are thousands, if not millions of them. Hu"man"s turns into De"Mon"s after going to hell.

Ed Warren & Melinda also talks about how demons will help few people so these people can go out into forums online and spread messages that demons somehow help you to get more followers? Interesting.

We should all just judge on our own what demons are and if this whole left hand path actually works or not, not just read from other forums or internet sites.

This video really helps me fully understand demons because of my own experience as I will write on the bottom of the reply. Here are few good pointers on the video I have to mention. I take all info, my own experience, not other people’s experience since you cannot tell who is telling truth or lying. Main point, we should judge our own results but it seems most of the people here say “didn’t work out, didn’t get, still waiting after 1-2-3, still manifesting years later, it was best for me”. I am no way affiliated with this girl but her YouTube about demons is very popular and many people who demons fail to help them, they see this video and then understand demons only trick you.

3:14 – She talks about Ed Warren
3:18 – Demons cause the most problems, demons and devil entity are low vibration entity?
4:28 – She talks about how Demons are mis-understood entity? (I read that a lot on this forum)
5:10 – She talks about Demons grooming you
5:47 – Demons will tell you they protect you but in real they keep you suffocated?
7:22 – Demons grooming, attach to you because you trust them. You end up demon feed of you, ruin your job, ruin your relationships?
7:52 – In rare situations demon actually give better life but is used to spread demon can help you?
12:27 – Demons knows our wants/weakness so they will manipulate you to think they help you?

You can search many about demons on her channel.

YouTube about dangers when working with demons

2 posts were split to a new topic: I ASKED FOR HELP to demons [but] (3 things) never been granted

If there is something you’d like to discuss with @Mulberry or @DarkestKnight about that matter, you are free to approach them via PM instead of stirring up the pot for no other reason than creating discord.

Unlisted and closed until the mods have reviewed this bit about your post.

2 Likes

@Hazel I’m seeing this as two different subjects, one about the opinions of the youtuber “Melinda the Demonologist”, and another about you having trouble getting your magick to work.

Neither seem to break any rules so I’m allowing them but I’m going to split them up into their own threads as there are different discussions. :slight_smile: :+1:

Reopening this one as the opinion thread.

I think we are fine here as long as we keep the discussion about the OPINIONS of the youtuber rather than the person themselves.

They are not good or bad for feeling the way they do, but this is something we’ve seen many times from people who can’t tell the difference between parasites and higher beings and lump both in as “demons” without any understanding or care for exactly who they are working with, especially those coming from a JCI background.

My response would be 1) never pray to or worship anything, 2) get good.

2 Likes

I listened to a podcast about the real life Ed Warren and Melinda and holy shit, they were bad people. Worse than what Christians think demons are like. I think demons are nice. Some of them used to be pagan gods who were demonized by christians.

Ed warren and his wife were not bad people. They help so many people so that’s why they made the movie the conjuring. Melinda is only known in YouTube though.

That isn’t his wife’s name and I honestly have never heard of them being bad people. What information did this podcast giver to say that is Ed and Lorraine Warren were bad people? I have always heard about them trying to help People since they truly believe in the supernatural and sometimes we’re the only ones that listened.

Melinda is a separate different person we were talking about. But Ed & Lorraine Warren often talk to Melinda the Demonologist.

2 Likes

I think NovaDragon just made that crap up about Ed and Lorraine saying there are bad people from their podcast.

1 Like

That’s why I asked for the podcast and key points. I have studied them extensively and haven’t ever heard anything about them being anything but trying to help. Humans yes but nothing that would raise my eyebrows.

1 Like

Hey NovaDragon can’t give you the answer to “what podcast” he is referring to since he’s full of crap. Thanks for clearing all up Angelb1083

Honestly I wouldn’t say that he is full of crap. That’s a little bit of aggressive way to view it. As we are all allowed to have our opinions and thoughts. I just wanted more information on this topic of them being evil or more aggressive than it is portrayed. No one is a saint or perfect after all.

1 Like

Actually, a simple Google search will show you that many people consider the Warrens to be frauds who took advantage of people for money and independent investigations into their most well known cases, like the Amityville Horror, have uncovered the fact that they made up most of the details in order to sensationalize it more and sell their books.

In fact, one of the stipulations for the Lorraine Warren being a “consultant” on the Conjuring movie was that no one involved in the production was allowed to say anything bad about them because they have a very bad reputation in a lot of paranormal circles.

I would take anything they say with a heavy dose of salt and skepticism.

1 Like

Ed and Lorraine Warren talk about objects flying around, levitation, and other such phenomena that DO NOT exist in reality. So I know they are FAKE.

I think the universe wanted me to see more information. Just turned on the TV and saw that I believe it was this house that they showed up with loads more people then was discussed before hand. Another place (I didn’t take note I walked spit of the room). They would asked to leave and there was an account of ED being punched in the face and being told to leave and never come back, I was hoping to get the name of the Podcast too to listen to it. As there’s always three sides to every story.

There’s several other articles that talk about this.

I appreciate their work in making the paranormal more accepted and brought into the public, but I wouldn’t trust what they had to say entirely and find the allegations about Ed and this underage girl very creepy.

I remember in one of their cases they tried saying a man who sexually abused a minor was possessed by an incubus (after he had supposedly already had an exorcism.) I had to put the book down after this. I really don’t think the paranormal should be an excuse for actions like this and don’t see why experts would use it as an excuse (it’s even weirder considering the allegations I mentioned above.)

2 Likes

I’ll point out that the warrens come from a very Christian perspective. They also tended to attribute any malevolent or destructive paranormal events to demons by default

1 Like

I couldn’t get beyond 10 mins of the vid, because I do not agree with most of it. smoking a joint outside last night, watching this and figured finishing the full 30 mins would just be a waste of time and would only bring me unnecessary irritation.

I do think she pointed out some things us demonolaters don’t want to hear, but really really need to.
They are not our friends, especially if we don’t go beyond a transactional relationship.
They are not kind, although our demonic mentors can have their caring moments. Overall they’re not the parent that slowly pull the band- aid off and blow on the hurtful spot. They’re the aunt/ uncle that rips it off and tells you to deal with it like an adult.

Other than that the video is a big ol’ pile of BS, I don’t know anything about the Youtuber but I am always very VERY suspicious of anyone calling themselves a “medium” since 90% of 'm are con-artists

2 Likes

Same. There is something about the 10 minute mark :laughing:

On topic: I do think that what she talks about is experienced by people for sure. Why that is and why I haven´t experienced that I dont know.
I went to a lot of beings/paths before I finally settled on demons and none of those helped me even close to as much as the demons did. My life continued improving since I became a Luciferian, so if that is a “temporary gift”, as she calls it, it´s definitely a temporary thing that´s been stretching out over a very long period of time now. Soooo…yea…

It´s also clear that she highlights almost every fear one could have about demons. I think that is imporant. Before embarking on this path I learned that one should address those unconscious fears one has about demons, before becoming serious about this. I did that, and maybe that´s the reason why I haven´t experienced truely negative things yet (I´ll explain what I mean by that in a second). I wholeheartedly believe that if you don´t do that preperatory work (which for you might look different than for me), that you´re in for a rough awakening and that that is the reason why a lot of people report these negative experiences with demons. They did not do the preliminary steps required.
Maybe that´s the reason why God or “entities of light” or whatever didn´t work out for me, maybe I didn´t do the required steps on that path. But I did do them when it came to demonolatry and I can most definitely attest that if you´re honest (with yourself and the demons) and if this is your path, then your life will improve. Not in a flash, not radically (although some people do claim that that happened to them and I´m not the one to disbelieve that) but it does improve steadily and over time.

Now what did I mean when I said nothing truely negative has happened to me?
Did I have unpleasant experiences while on this path? Yes.
Did I lose people/friends that I did not want to lose? Yes. (Don´t worry, no one died or anything like that. They just moved out of my life or I moved out of theirs)
Did I have to do things I was absolutely terrified of and wouldn´t have done alone? Yes. (As an example, because I realize that this might sound radical if you have no context: for example I was forced to confront my social anxiety, which I am now very very glad I did)

So “negative” things do happen on this path, but they happen only because they are necessary to make your life better.
An alcoholic sure wouldn´t want to stop drinking alcohol, but if he does his life will improve.

Slightly off topic:

I personally do view them as friends. Guess that goes to show how individualistic this path is.

3 Likes

For me, I agree with both… I feel people are people and these are people, it takes time to build trust and a moment to break it. You can have all the kinds of relationships, from business to teacher to long term friendships, and all of them can be betrayed under the right circumstances just the same as with humans. As humans are spirits too: as above so below etc. Caution is always sensible, especially if you’re looking to be a devotee, give that to a someone and situation who’s worth it.

4 Likes