Mei's Dream Journal

As the title say, this is my dream journal. I wanted to make it since a whileeee, but always delayed it, then forgetting about it. I’m trying to go back in that “magick/spiritual mood”, so thought it was a good idea to separate my dreams from my main journal.

I’m not sure how I’m going to organize it, if I should just write down every single dreams I get, or keep the ones related to spirits for my main journal. What I might do is, when it’s about some spirits, or slightly spiritual, I will post them on both journals.

I have a few dreams I had I need to write down, as they were really interesting, but I will probably do that tomorrow, since it’s getting late for me as I am typing this message.
I dream A LOT, or at least I remember them almost perfectly, sometimes having between 2 and 4 dreams a night. They are also really crazy and with a lot of details, you could think some of them are from movies or books. So expect this journal to be active… At least I hope I will not stop posting in it after a few days or weeks :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

March 5th 2022

First dream of this journal is a weird one.

I was in a building with other people, and we were getting attacked. The ennemies were on the 5th floor, the last one. I started going up the emergercy stairs (it was inside of the building), and wanted to reach the 4th and enter from there, because I knew if I went a floor higher, I would find our ennemies. I start climbing the stairs, and unfortunately they were on the 4th, waiting in front of the door.

They started attacking me, I felt someone grab me by the waist and put his fingers deep in my ribs (it actually hurt in the dream lmao), until I managed to throw that guy off the stairs above the ramp. He fell all the way down, then threw the second person, also falling down to the first floor. I then try to throw the third and last person, but couldn’t throw him properly so instead of falling like his peers, his backside hits the ramp from the floor below, not killing him like the others (or at least I thought they were dead). Being now scared of me, he managed to go down the stairs, to I think pick up his friends.

March 7th 2022

A few things to write down. The dream I had was really long, but I can only remember parts of it which is annoying.

I was with a man at the start, we were talking about massages and he said he wanted some from me, because he knew I did them sometimes. I said yes, and he proposed to pay me, around 60 euros I think. I then say to him that he doesnt need to pay me, and its actually not a good idea to do so because I am not a professional, I just like to do it for free.
He seems a bit taken by surprise by what I say, then smiles and tell me that it’s good that I am being honest, because I could have taken the money.

A bunch of things then happened in the dream, me getting into a huge fight with a gang or something. I had some powers, could fly and do other things. It was really crazy. We were fighting in the streets, I was trying to stop them in their cars and they were just destroying everything.

Fast forward in the dream,I was flying around the city and decides to land and go into some kind of university or something. I land a few meters away from the main door, then start walking towards it. I see some people on the other side of the glass door, and enter. I knew some of those people, as they were “friends” and got caught in the fights earlier.
I starts talking to them, really happy to see that they made it and they are safe. After some time, one of them whispers to me something like, I should go away, because they do not appreciate me.
I am shocked by this, then gets a bit angry and tell them “When was the last time you guys were slightly honest ?”.
Then one of them started accusing me of something, saying I was the fault at fault here.
The dream ended after a bit.

No crazy dreams lately, didn’t feel like writing them down, and its a bit hard to remember them for some reason.

March 13rd 2022

I think it was two separate dreams but not sure. I hardly remember what happened, just having flashes of them.

In the first dream I was in a kind of huge cave with a bunch of other people. That cave was guarded by a monster of some sort, a guardian, that’s how we called it. He was friendly to us, or at least he did not want to attack us. Some people were saying that we still had to be careful and not make too much noises to not bother the guardian.
Another monster entered the cave, and went rushing in the room of the guardian to fight him. The guardian killed him quickly. Then a lot of soldiers arrived too, but to take us away.

The second dream was odd, mosly because of what is going on lately in the world.
I was in Russia I think, it was a place with a lot of snow. I was with the president Putin I assume, as it felt like it was an important man. His wife was here too, and some guards. I cannot remember for the life of me what we were doing at start, but we went outside soon after, talking about god knows what.

March 15th 2022

It seems I am having a lot of troubles remembering my dreams lately, it is not that vivid anymore. I do know what they are about kinda, but all the details are lost. It is a weird feeling and I do not like that, I am too used to have really vivid dreams.

I cannot remember the dream much, but I know I was posting a message on the forum, and @anon39079500 was responding to my message. Sorry for the tag friend, but what are you doing in my dreams :rofl:
Anyway, the dream is pretty blurry, and I can’t recall what we were talking about, but he said something that got me upset. I just know that I was in the wrong for getting mad at him, and what he said to me was a truth.

2 Likes

hehe, guess this means I wasn’t anything like the main Subject :wink: I don’t know, my friend, but I’m sure it was my honor. You need someone smacked, hit me up.

March 16th 2022

Well, seems like to complete the dream from yesterday I had, Belial showed up in the dream of today. Again, I cannot remember for the life of me the details, it is annoying me greatly internally screaming.

@anon39079500 I mean, I don’t have anyone shitting in my boots lately. But there is one person that comes to mind, though I haven’t got any news about him since a while, and he isn’t active on his facebook account since a year. He could be dead already for all I know :rofl:

2 Likes

I wanted to edit the above post but couldn’t, so new message it is.
Just took a little nap, in which I had a rather interesting dream.

The details of the dream at the start aren’t interesting. It was a mix of everything, so nothing to see here. Fast forward in the dream, I find the journal of my sister. It wasn’t a book, but more looked like a kind of document holder. I remember the color clearly, as it was red. Not a bright red, but rather more dark. In the dream, I knew she has been doing researchs on demons and such, curious about my path.
Inside of the journal was a bunch of papers, I could see some sigils on some of them. King Paimon’s sigil was part of them. In the dream, I also somehow knew that my sister has been trying to work with Belial. And so I find Belial’s sigil, which didn’t look like the one I knew, but it looked more simple. I remember placing my hand on it, really shyly. I cannot remember what happened next, but I know I felt something in the dream after touching it.
Baal Kadmon’s name popped up in the dream also, which I think was a book of him that my sister studied.

So what is the dream trying to tell me ? Or what is Belial trying to show me ? Two dreams with Belial in them, in one day… I see you big guy.
Now, I don’t think my sister would take interest in my path. She is really more like a “light worker” (fuck I hate this term), we are like day and night if you compare both of us. She is really on the total opposite of me.
No, I feel like my sister represents myself in the dream, for some reason. I could be totally wrong of course.

2 Likes

March 18th 2022

Warning, the dream is pretty gore.

I had two dreams, but can’t remember what the first one was about.
The second dream lasted for quite a bit, I kinda remember the first part of it but I know it wasn’t super important so I put it on the side.
I was in a huge house, kind of like a manor of some kind. It also had a big garden. And so in the dream, shit was going down. There was a few other people with me in the house, and outside was just chaos. There was a bunch of people outside, and a lot of cats for some reason, and they were just crazy. Aggressive towards each other, and themself.
At some point, they all calm down, so me and the other people in the house get out in the garden. It was a massacre. I was trying to get some food for the cats, and I remember clearly having a tuna can in my hands. The cats were just… They were all really hurt. Some were missing part of their body. I also remember clearly one cat. He was laying on his side, and was really scared of us, but he couldn’t really move. One of his claws from his back leg was stuck in the skin of his belly, and everytime he would try to move, he would hurt himself even more.
Gosh that was horrible… At the end he somehow got unstuck, can’t remember if we helped him and he did it himself but yeah…

I hate this dream, really. There was so much details, and the colors were so vivid. I remember clearly all the blood, and that was just fucked up.
I am pretty sure the dream came from Anubis, either from his energy or I don’t know, because everytime I try to reach out to him, or he does, I have crazy dreams. And I did try to contact him last night before going to sleep. I asked him to tell me, or show me in a dream how could I work with him (he was the one to contact me first months ago). I always, or mostly, get dreams with death involved when he is around, and there is most of the time animals in them.
Like… Come on Anubis… :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

March 20th 2022

It will be a small entry because there is not much to write.
I dreamt that I was doing an astral projection (pretty sure I wasn’t though lmao). I remember looking at myself in a mirror in my room for a bit, then I could see a man behind me. It seems like he knew me. I asked him what was going on, because I felt like I was going crazy. He didn’t answer, or at least thats what I remember. I looked at my bed, expecting to see my physical body but it wasnt there. I then was trying so hard to fly out of my bedroom, but couldn’t, so decided I would go downstairs to find my mom. I find her in her room, and she was cleaning the keyboard of her PC.
The man was still following me. He looked pretty young, quite tall and muscled from what I can remember. I ended up managing to fly out from the garden, with difficulties at first.
While I was flying around, I ran into another person who was doing some kind of paragliding, and waved at him. Then ended up goign to the sea, flying above the waves.
It was a pretty cool dream not gonna lie, but a bit weird.

3 Likes

March 24th 2022

I had a few dreams today, 3 or 4, but I can only really remember two of them. The rest is blurry. Long post ahead.

In one of them, I dreamt about a guy I knew back in school. We never talked to each other, we were just in the same class a few times when I was young, before my 11 years old I think. I can’t remember the dream much, but he was there, the only person I could recognize.

Now, I’m going to go backwards in time a bit.
Start of 2019, I had an odd dream. In it, I was running away with some other people, from someone I think. I can’t remember if it was only one person or a group. But anyway. We were in a kind of basement, it was really dark in there, it felt damp. We enter a room, which was full of beds.

Something like this

When we entered, the beds were facing us, not like on the picture, and there was no windows at all. The room was also a bit smaller, and the ceiling wasn’t that high. I couldn’t find a picture which made me think of my dream sadly.
There was also name tags at the feet of the bed. And so we were walking in that room, wondering what might have happened. In that moment in the dream, I was thinking it was children that were kept there. I stopped in front of a bed, and read the name tag. It was Dorian.
When I woke up, I was a bit confused about that dream. Not because it was the first time I had a dream with a name in it, but mostly because I didn’t know anyone with that name, apart from that guy I mentioned at the start of the post. We never talked to each other.
So I was like whatever. Months later, there was a hurricane named Dorian on the other side of the sea. I thought it was odd, but didn’t give it much thoughts since I mean, it didnt really affect me.
Then I started my new job some time later, and guess who was one of my colleagues ? Yup. That same guy from my school, Dorian.
I was like shiiit, that’s creepy. So now he is in my dreams again, we didn’t even talk to each other much when we worked together, as we didn’t work in the same area. I think I had another dream about him a few months ago, but can’t remember.
I don’t fucking know what he is doing in my dreams though :rofl:

Okay so now, dream number two.

Again, I can’t remember what was happening before that, it was blurry. I hate the fact I can’t recall my dreams that much lately, but anyway.
I was in a school, or something that looked like a school, and was walking through it. I don’t know if I was looking for something, but I ended up getting lost in the building, and was in a huge basement, but not like the one I just described previously, something more like this.

Basement

I didn’t know how I got there. I remember seeing some elevators on the sides, but I did not want to take them. For some reason I knew they wouldn’t bring me to where I wanted. And so I continued walking straight, until I ran into… someone. It wasn’t a human, but an alien. He didn’t look human, but I can’t remember really what he looked like, apart from the fact he was smaller than me (maybe a grey ?). I go towards him and start telling him that I am lost and I need help. He ignores me, and continues on his way, entering a room with some big machines in it, with me still following him. I was still asking him to help me, while he gets in one of the big machines. I, for some reason, knew that it was a teleporting device, I don’t know how. It was pretty small, round in shape, and you would get in from the top, like those military jets, but there was no glass or anything on the top, or at least from what I saw.
I was still pestering him, asking his help, but he did not answer so I thought to myself that I should do like him and get into one of those teleporting machine.
Then, when I started getting in one, he finally reacted. He was saying it wasn’t made for human use, so it could be dangerous if I used it. He ended up helping me, and recalibrated the machine for me. He put a kind of hat on my head, which had a lot of long and thin spikes on the top, and made of metal.
After that I dont remember, I think I got teleported back in school, and the dream ended.

Really cool dream anyway, but I feel like I had been in that basement before, it felt super familiar. Either because I dreamt of it already before, or… ?? Who knows.

2 Likes

March 29th 2022

I’ve had a few dreams today, but they were all pretty simple.

In the first one I was standing in a parking lot with other people, that I knew. They were all being really annoying to me, getting aggressive. At one point I started getting angry and literally beat them to the ground lol, I was taking them all down. After a while I was really annoyed, and I told one of them that I did not understand why they were all against me, that I never did anything to them. It felt like he understood me and felt sorry.

In the second dream, it was quite short. I was in my garden, trying to fly away, and everything was freezing. I could see the ground and the trees starting to freeze slowly towards me. I was scared, thinking I would also freeze on the spot, which did not happen.

3 Likes

March 30th 2022

The dream of today was… Really weird ?
In the dream I was able to meet Peter Jackson (he is the producer of the Lord of the Rings movies, and Hobbits), and he was telling me that I would get to play in his next movie or something. I was super happy obviously, mostly because lately, I am really into LotR, movies and books.
So I’m not sure what the heck was going on after that, I think I was actually on stage, and acting with the other actors. There was dwarfs, or hobbits, or maybe both, and Gandalf was here. At some point I was actually on his horse, sitting behind him. Cool stuff not gonna lie :rofl:
But anyway. I don’t remember if it was before or after the “horse riding stuff”, but I remember running in some streets, almost in the complete dark with the other actors.

Now it’s getting weird. We were in front of a kind of big house, manor type. We enter the property by the front gate, which was in black/greyish steel, and get in the garden. The garden was… well, a cemetery literally. I remember saying, either to myself or out loud, something in the lines of “Sorry for trespassing, and thank you”. I think I said that because I’ve heard stories about guardians in cemeteries ? I don’t know how true is that.
And so we enter the manor finally, and start going up the stairs. We only had one flashlight, so I took my phone out to have more light. We probably went 3 or 4 floors up. I know there was some stuff going on while we were going up, but I cannot remember. But when we got on the top, we started getting chased by something… It was a ghost or something, that looked like a human-size doll.
Me and another person went down the stairs so freaking fast, almost felt like we were flying down the stairs :rofl: The rest were behind us I think, running too. I threw my phone at the doll at some point, not only because the light that the phone gave was getting low for some reason, but MOSTLY because I wanted it to go away. I remember opening the front door so freaking fast, it was super spooky.
And then, when all of us were outside, the doll started to close the door on us. I can’t remember much how she looked like, apart from the fact she had some kind of flowers on her head. She didn’t seems that scary anymore. Before she closed the door, I asked her if it was possible for me to get my phone back (yeah, don’t ask me, I threw it at her and now I want it back), and that in return I would give them offerings or something. I think at that moment I was thinking about incense or food. She looked at me a bit shocked, and was like “Sure, but I don’t need anything for it”. She said I could contact her, and gave me a phone number and an adress, which I don’t remember oviously.

The dream cut there, but it wasn’t done. Now it’s like I was watching some kind of cinematic. A woman was talking, which felt like it was me, and was saying how she then spent some time with them, the spirits. She then said something like “When you spend that much time with the deads, your life is getting affected by it”. This was a cool sentence, not going to lie.
I could see the woman, (or me i don’t know) in a mirror, with the spirits behind. They were all women, and all felt really happy about her, all smiling. She was in a blueish wedding dress, with flowers on her head, it was really pretty.

1 Like

April 4th 2022

I didn’t have any dreams in the night, not that I could remember at least. But I had several dreams in the morning, because I fell back asleep a few times.

I should have written them down this morning because now I hardly remember. One of them was a sexual dream, with a guy I didn’t know. Another dream, which was freaking cool, was happening in the world of Lord of the Rings. Next one was basic, and was happening in my cousin’s flat, where I am at the moment.
I think there was another one, but can’t remember.

2 Likes

March 6th 2022

Again, lot of dreams for today, even though I can’t remember half of them again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I know in one of dreams, we were running away from lava. Not the slow lava type, but fast one, and it was literally covering buildings, and advancing on miles and miles.
In another dream… I had a Bible with me, which I found I think. It was a big one, with lots if drawings in it. Really pretty.

2 Likes

March 7th 2022

Alright really interesting dream tonight.
I’m not going to go into details that much for the start, as this wasn’t super important I think, but I was basically trying to find my cat. After going outside of my house, then back inside, I found him on the top floor, all fine. I go down the stairs, and noticed there was something on the last step of the stairs. You know what kind of marks water does on wood ? Well that was it, and it looked like a word but it wasn’t super clear. Then when I looked in the stairs, there was something written in the air, in a kind of black smoke. The word, or more like the name (it’s the vibe I got), was Obate.
Then when I turned around to the front door which was opened slightly, something came through it, a black shape, who went up the stairs directly. I followed it, and confronted it in the middle of the stairs. It looked like a woman, black skin, didn’t feel human though, or at least not alive. I was telling her to leave, that she was not allowed in my house, and she was not welcomed.
At that point I was right in front of her, looking at her right in the eyes. She started getting angry at me, but I stood still. I was imagining myself being way bigger and taller than her. She got startled, and started going crazy, almost crying it felt like ? She tried to attack me with her nails (freaking claws almost lmao), but I pushed her against the wall, held her still and she somehow calmed down.

That was… An interesting dream I have to say. It’s not the first time I dream that I am confronting spirits, but it’s really the first time I was able to hold my ground. In the other dreams, I would feel a lot of anger coming from me, and even though the spirits did seems to get scared at first, they were laughing at me next.
Maybe I reached a new milestone ?

2 Likes

Congratulations. Seems like it. An important step, at least.

1 Like

I really want to believe it is the case indeed. In the other dreams I had, when there was spirits attacking me, I was either too stunned/surprised or scared to do anything, or I would try to call on Belial for example to help me, or when I was trying to defend myself I was too full of anger.
In this dream I felt really calm and composed, that’s a welcomed change.

2 Likes

Indeed. It was obvious that a shift occurred that empowered you. That’s the spot you want to be in and you’re clearly heading that way. Again, congrats.

1 Like

Thank you friend, I appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like