Mei's Dream Journal

March 8th 2022

I had a bunch of dreams tonight, and this morning, but there was one that was just… woah.
In the dream, I was out of my body, and then I would go further and further into the space. First getting out of our solar system, then out of our galaxy, to fly in the whole universe. I was flying into galaxies literally.
I remember flying into something, I dont know what it was, but it was giant. It was in the form of a tube I guess, with different tones of red. It was really beautiful.

1 Like

March 10th 2022

I dreamt of my father, that he was at my house for some reason, and that my mom said yes for him to sleep at the house today. I was so upset in the dream, I said I did not want him to sleep on the upper floor (where my room is). When I saw that he used my things, and my shower, to wash himself, I went in front of him and said “You son of a bitch, don’t you dare use my things again”. For some reason, he was super tall, so I had to look up to talk to him.
I hate that dream, and for good reasons.

2 Likes

March 12th 2022

No crazy or weird dreams for tonight. The only one I did, I was getting chased by some weird ass monsters.

2 Likes

March 13th 2022

Three dreams for today.

In the first one, I was in a house, didn’t look like my house or anywhere I’ve been to. In the room I was in, which was pretty big, there was a door opened on the left side of it. Bright light was pouring out from the door. I don’t remember if I was actually standing up, or laying down in a bed or couch, but I remember thinking to myself that “they” were coming. I don’t know what are “they”, but I felt pretty happy, thinking about it.

The second and third dreams follows the same story pretty much. In the second dream, I was in my city, or it kinda looked like it at least. I was flying around, killing some monsters. I think everyone knows it by now, but the monsters were actually the aliens, in Alien vs Predator’s franchise. Some Predators/Yautjas were around, also doing their job. I remember trying to flee when they found out I was here, and were chasing me.

I tried continuing the story of the second dream when I woke up, and I guess I kinda managed to do it in the third dream. I don’t know what I was doing at start, but I was in a building, which looked like a mall. I was in one of the shops, with a Predator, who was gearing up. He called me when he was done, and I followed him to an open space in the mall where I started to fly around. My not so little friend was surprised at first, and I said something like “Nop, I’m the only one like this !”. Then after a bit, we were fighting some kind of little dinosaurs.

I swear, my dreams are like movies :rofl:

2 Likes

March 15th 2022

I was in some kind of nazis camp with a bunch of other people. Me and two other persons were coming from the futur I think, or at least we knew what was going to happen and we kept telling the other people with us. We all enter a big machine, the size of a room, sits down and we were holding in our hands something in front of our face, something white and round. I don’t really know what was happening, if we either got teleported or shrunk down, but I remember hearing this woman voice in a speaker, explaining what was going on.
When it’s done, we get out and are asked to put our hands behind our back, and follow them. For some reason, I had a teddy bear with me and I was so afraid that they would take it from me.
We enter a new room, in which a man had a device in his hands that looked like a big collar. He was explaining that we were all going to get one, and that there was a alarm button on it, in case we needed help. He said not to abuse it, and if needed we could ask them to delay the alarm (no idea what that meant).

2 Likes

March 18th 2022

I can’t remember much details from the dream, the only thing I know was that I was flying into a black hole. It’s the second time I dream of getting into a black hole, I wonder what it means.

2 Likes

April 20th 2022

Another dream that look like a movie. I swear I must be living other lifes in my dreams, no way my brain is making that up :rofl:
Also I just realized, in a bunch of other posts I made, I wrote March instead of April :woman_facepalming:

I don’t remember much of the before, and the parts I remember don’t make much sense, so I will jump to the essential.

In the dream I was having visions, and mostly one of a mine. So I think I was looking for the source of all of that, answers. I cannot remember where I went for that, but at some point I was in some kind of flying plateform. It’s floor was round, big enough for only one person to get on, and there was which looked like rings around it, to close it and prevent people from falling. When I got inside, it moved (by floating) and entered a mountain. The entrance was red, I remember that.
When I got down from the plateform, I was in a huge room, with shelves everywhere, and tables. They had a bunch of stuff on it, and when I looked at what it was, I was shocked. Imagine you were in a doll shop, or a factory I dont know, and you would see doll parts everywhere. Arms, legs, eyes, even eyelashes and makeup. Imagine it, but human size.
So in the dream, I was freaking out, and got out of the room, to get into an even bigger room, like a warehouse. There was still tables everywhere, but huge and tall. I was walking around, and could see a giant (literally) in another room. He saw me and started chasing me around in the warehouse. I was trying to find a spot where I could hide, and there was not just one for two giants trying to find me. At some point I managed to hide under a table, but too late I guess because one of them found me. They did not want to hurt me though, they were just curious how I got there.

And so fast forward in the dream, I was talking with one of them. He seemed to say I was the reincarnation of someone, or the vessel I’m not too sure, and that I had to leave my body to that someone if something were to happen. That something, was the invasion from some ennemies, and if they would get into the mountain. The giant with who I was speaking was saying there was no way it would happen, as it was well protected. I told him something like “Well I managed to get in, so not so protected after all”.

It looked like it was right after the conversation I had with the giant, but I think it was quite a bit of time after, but the ennemies were attacking, and managed to get in the mountain. The giants were telling me to find the mine of my visions, to find and touch THE shield and let that “person” take my body. I can’t remember who was that person, but I think it was some kind of god that was sealed or something. In the dream his name was given a few times, but can’t recall what it was.
And so I was running, and entered the mine. The ground and walls had parts of green color on them, super pretty. After running in this long coridor, I was in this big open space. Imagine molten lava everywhere, but green ? I don’t know. The image is from Elden Ring, a game, but it looked like this, but even bigger.

Lava Room

But anyway, I was running around trying to find that shield, I had no idea what it looked like or how big it was. I remember saying out loud “Where do I go where do I go ?!”. I then managed to find it, and it was actually human size.
But when I touched it, I woke up. End of the story :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mai 4th 2022

I haven’t written much those past 10 days, I was lazy not gonna lie.

Tonight’s dream wasn’t that interesting. I was at my cousin’s flat, playing on my PC, when suddently freaking Amber Heard (what can I say, I’m following the trial so yeah) enters the appartement with someone, to make them visit it. So I’m here, pushing them out, and Amber was treatening me to bring me into court because I wouldn’t allow them inside. I say something like “Amber, you are already losing to Johnny, you can’t do that”, and she says “But I’m not done !”.
Then I don’t know what the heck was going on, she was plugging something into my PC, and we were talking. And that was it. Boring dream :rofl:

2 Likes

Mai 8th 2022

I can’t remember super clearly what was going on, but at some point in the dream I was looking at a youtube video. The person who got invited by the owner of the channel was a woman, and she was talking about a bunch of stuff. In the comments, I could see someone say something like “Is there anyone who actually applies what she is saying ? Because I am going to try !”. Then the next thing I see is a black text book, which was owned by that very person. I opened it, and I could read what she wrote. It looked like sessions of shadow work somehow, but I can’t recall what was written on everything. There was one session about anger, where it was described in a lot of different ways. There was a lot of tiny little scribbles and drawings between the lines of what was written.

2 Likes

Mai 8th 2022

I had another dream after falling back asleep. This one was really crazy, and it felt like I was in the dream for days. I won’t go into details, because if I do I will be writing for a good hour at least :rofl:

In the dream I was flying around which I think was in Paris, and I knew what was going to happen. I was next to the Notre Dame cathedral, going up the stairs of a bell tower. There was something on the top I had to get, a piece of an artefact of some kind, a sword I think. But the weird thing was that before going to that bell tower, I went to a place on a roof. I somehow knew that place already, and in the dream I had memories of it, and how it was before.

2 Likes

Mai 11st 2022

I just dreamt of my father, which woke me up. For some reason Norse was around, and I was telling/showing him how much of a dickhead my father was. My half brother was here too, and I was also explaining to him what our father did to me, and how he had to be careful with him.
I can’t remember what he told us, but that obviously pissed me off because I reacted strongly, telling him he had no right to have a say in our life now, and then was hitting him. Not gonna lie that felt good.

2 Likes

Glad I could help. If you want non-dream help with this, PM me.

Edit - Thos isn’t the first time I’ve heard.I’ve been in someone’s dream, fulfilling the same or similar capacity. I take it as a character complement.

1 Like

Thanks friend. His life is already not the best from what I’ve heard the last time we spoke, he almost died a few years ago, and I’m pretty sure now he is ill. It’s not only a feeling I’m getting, but he appeared ill in my dream. So I think it won’t be needed honestly, he is “going down” anyway.

But, I could use your help on another matter, I’ll message you later probably.

Well it’s the second time you are in my dreams, but you aren’t doing anything special in them, we are just talking.

1 Like

May 18th 2022

Tonight was a lucid dream, and a really good one at that. I cannot remember where I was at start, looked like the room of a castle. I started to think about Belial, and even try to call him, until I realized I was dreaming. I would try saying things like “I’m in control of my dream” or “I want to go there”, but it wasn’t working that well. So I get out of the room, and I end up in my garden at home. And there, I could see cats, a lot of them. It wasn’t random cats, but they were ours. We used to have a lot of them in the past, and with time they died, either from age, illness or getting hit by cars. We all burried them in the garden.
So I could the cats that died (who looked pretty alive), and the ones that didn’t yet. It was such an odd feeling. I somehow knew that those cats were still here in a way, protecting our land.

2 Likes

May 24th 2022

Haven’t been updating my dream journal since a few days, and that’s because the dreams I get lately are a bit blurry. I know what they are about, kinda, but I don’t think I could describe them. It’s hard to remember. But I thought I could still try for today.

I had two dreams. In the first one I was in my house, and there was a huge bee hive in my kitchen. And when I say huge, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. The hive was black for some reason. I could talk to the bees there, and I remember them writing something on my arm (don’t ask me how). They understood me, and were friendly.

In the second dream, I was communicating with a horse. People around me were saying it was a difficult horse, and he wasn’t listening to anyone. I was able to have him listen to me.
A bit later in the dream, I could see tarot cards. I cannot remember what cards it was, but there was two. A person was next to me, and I said to him that I could feel a weird energy coming from those cards.

3 Likes

May 25th 2022

I had a few dreams last night, but because I took some time to write them down, I forget most of them.

In the one I remember, there was kittens in front of me. They had their eyes opened, but were still quite young. I can’t remember what I was doing exactly, but I know I was trying to save them. They all ended up dying but one, which somehow at the end of the dream, morphed into a beautiful goldfish.

I keep having dreams with animals in them lately, no idea why.

3 Likes

June 4th 2022

The main dream of today was weird.
I was in a school bus with my class, I think I was back in high school, and we were going to either Ukraine, or Russia. When we arrived there, we were just chilling around, walking with kids from the country. At one point, I got lost and couldn’t find my class anymore, who left without me.
For some reason, I ended up on a battlefield (like in those movies about World Wars). It was crazy honestly, people were shooting at each other, cars burning. I ended up hiding in some kind of russian ambulance, until 3 russian nurses found me. They would talk to me, but I couldn’t understand anything. I then got out of the ambulance, and walked away a bit until I saw 2 unjured kittens, close to death. I was so sad, crying, and would tell them how sorry I was and how soon everything would be better.

I had other dreams later on but can’t remember much. In one of them my dog was here (who died years ago), and a stag too, with giant antlers.

Keep dreaming about animals, again, I don’t know why.

2 Likes

June 7th 2022

I had some interesting dreams today.

In the first one, I was really angry at my sister for inviting so many people on the upper floor of the house (which is mine). I kept telling them to fuck off, and was so pissed.
I don’t know if that was another dream or if it was the same, but my mother invited 2 people in the house, saying it was my grand parents. At that moment, I realised it was a dream (because they died a few years ago). They did not look like my grand parents at all in the dream, but I was still overwhelmed to see them. I was crying so much in front of them, telling them I knew I was dreaming, and that I did not want to wake up. They were sending me so much love.
They said something, about me being started in something at the moment, but can’t remember what exactly.

The next dream was… weird, and so vivid. It lasted for so long too.
It felt like I was living another life.

1 Like

June 10th 2022

I can’t remember what was going on, but I was listening someone reading a story to a kid. I can remember clearly some words of the story, and how the woman was struggling to read. I think that was part of the story, but I could see a really young woman with long blonde hair.

1 Like

June 12th 2022

In the first dream, I still had the keys of an appartment I had (never had any in real life but anyway). And so I was standing in front of the door, wondering if the key was still working. I open the door with it, and take a look inside. There was a man, maybe in his 30s. I call him, saying he has to change his locks because I can still open the door. He was pretty pissed at me lol. I remember going inside to take a look, and telling him how nice the decoration was, apart from the living room which was a bit empty.
I then came back later, was night time. I’m not sure what I wanted to do, maybe steal from the guy.

In the other dream I had, I was with a group of people. We were trying to infiltrate a place. We were all dressed in military clothes.

2 Likes