SoCal here

2 Likes

Hiç Türk var mı acaba?

2 Likes

Here too.

1 Like

Anyone in the NYC area?

2 Likes

so im guessing we are looking for updates hahaha.

well the past week was eventful. obviously we all have personal lives and some days we couldnt meet. However. when we did … MAGICK.

so we called on Zeus as i ‘for some reason’ have a strong link to the Greek Gods.

we asked the question ‘why am i so attached to you, am i a decendant or child of you?’

Zeus: laughs no you are not our child…we are yours.

obviously a conversation was had about this but i cant remember the details.

so back home now and a path working will be started with callings on the Greek Deites, King Belial and (since i returned a calling for) Azazel.

I also get to publicly make my first thank you ever. and its to King Belial. I made a pact to learn and acsend. I beleive that Belial spoke with Lucifer and together they crossed the paths of @C.Kendall and myself.

Also thank you to my Friend and brother @C.Kendall. we shall grow

6 Likes

Well you two have fun! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, but if you do take pictures and name it after me! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello from germany!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Sabinchen. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

About 3 hours away

2 Likes

Sounds like you might be in Westchester.

1 Like

I’m in Phoenix. Do you by any chance know of any groups or events that happen here? I saw a pegan festival but I wasn’t sure if that was fitting for someone with my interests. Still a newbie.

I live outside of Baltimore MD currently, but I’m from Dutchess county

1 Like

There is AZ reclaiming witches. But that’s not entirely public.

I’ll PM you.

1 Like

i think el pas is south east tx but idk im not from here but it be cool to meet up with some one to practice you guys are soooo lucky congrates