Meet up with a forum member for black Magick training

I’m here in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada if anyone wants to meet up

1 Like

Anything going on in the greater Toronto area? I work in Toronto and live in Hamilton. Ontario, Canada, that is.

2 Likes

Anyone or anything happening in the Chicago area? There are maybe one or two casual groups here that are around, but not much else from what I can tell.

I’m near Nanaimo , on van island B.C., I saw can ad and got excited lol m holla at me if you ever find yourself in vacation in British Columbia.

Whoa I just moved from Barrie , lol @thestrangescientist, have u been near there lately?

1 Like

Anyone from central PA? I’m from Johnstown, well moving there in two weeks.

Where in SoCal are you? OC here.

2 Likes

New Mexico area, send a PM if you’d like.

East Tennessee anyone?

1 Like

UK, West London here. Beginner though, hit me up with a pm if anyone’s interested in a meet up or willing to help a newbie. Shots or a good steak on me! :joy:

The wandering fool is from Georgia. I don’t know if he’s still here though. Anyone from Indiana?

1 Like

Are you still in Phoenix? I am in Tempe!

Im in murrieta

Im in murrieta!

Welcome @Aaron_Anderson. I see that you joined us at the end of January but have not yet introduced yourself. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Minneapolis, i’m certain no-ones from there on here

1 Like

Indiana.

2 Likes

Cornwall UK.
any help and instruction would be great

4 Likes

Another fellow British guy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We seem to be a bit thin on the ground.
:grin: