Meditate in meditation

Have you tried it? I meditated, went to my universe and decided to meditate in there.

Weird thing, I went through a tunnel that shot me to a door in the universe. This is how I get to my world as well. Oddly enough when I arrived I was in a suburb standing in front of a man who was gardening. I tried talking to him, but he didn’t notice me at all like I was a ghost. This world was very vivid.

What do you think? Some kind of astral travel maybe?

12 Likes

Soul travel for sure, did you get any physical sensations during which, like having a body?

Unfortunately in that moment my timer went off to pull me out.

Probably soul travel, astral projection allows you to feel physical sensations but can be limiting.

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

1 Like

I can not believe I’ve never thought of doing this… oh yah because I wasn’t thinking, I was meditating! Ha! Lol, but no, this idea is PURE EPIC GOLD.

2 Likes

I use to just follow the thoughts but than thought it more productive to create a place and interact within it as if a second version of me.

1 Like

Did this again, fell in front of the same man, only this time there was a block party. Again, could not interact and was pulled out too quickly. I get the Impression, this door is above his house.

This is funny cause I do Haha
I imagine my self in a cabin, then walking out into this beautiful scenery. The sky is blue with clouds, mountains from all around glow with different colors. There is a waterfall north of where I sit. I close my eyes and just write down what I see. This is kinda also how I do scans to see stuff.

2 Likes

What an interesting idea! I’ll try this tonight and see what happens. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Definitely, also very easy to do.

If only I could interact in it, still figuring it out myself.