Me and my shadow

This is the other thing he gave me. It’s as accurate as I could get at the time. My hand was sort of wandering around the page.

I spent some time deconstructing it. It came with a few notes: Awareness, Shortcut, Moongate.

It clearly felt like it had a correlation to the Tree of Life, so I started there and quickly found relevance with the chakras system alignment:

The lower triangle of spheres looked awfully familiar and then I realized, of course, the Book of Azazel. So:

Interesting that the “moon” portion lines up perfectly.

My hypothesis is that this is a system of enlightenment using sex magick (or “fuck magick” as I like to call it) which is right up my proverbial alley…

I looked at the image that @Dinmiatus had shared and played with that as well:

This was largely based on the top left sphere being Saturn and the top right being Neptune, which was the conclusion I had come to while comparing against the Sephiroth.
It’s worth noting that the “moongate” is positioned at the Yesod, realm of the moon. Which in the Qlippoth is Lilith…

Anyway, neat stuff and the wife and I are gonna give it a go. I think it may be a way to cross between the light and dark aspects of the Tree via sex magick. Sorry, fuck magick.

Meanwhile, my onyx orb has arrived and I am using it as a direct line to Azazel.

7 Likes

i wonder if there’s a connection netween the Moongate and @C.Kendall’s Titan stuff?

Also weird Moon stuff: The Sun, Saturn, And Godnames - #8 by Lady_Eva

3 Likes

There is also the fact that @C.Kendall and myself are living embodiments of the Lucifer energy…

4 Likes

I have a question for you actually.

Go for it.

What would you say, in your opinion, is the Nergal-Enki energy?

I feel that Enki > Nergal. Enki is a trickster but he’s creative. He’s also authoritative. Nergal is further down the line. Diluted somewhat from that level. Destructive, angry. Still powerful, sure. But I’m not sure how well those two energies combine due to the familial relation.
Whether Enki is Nergal’s father or uncle, depending on the source, there’s still friction. Makes it difficult to resolve those forces.

Granted, when a magician takes these powers into themselves or communes with them, those differences don’t matter as much. So long as the magus is viewing them as aspects of consciousness. If we’re looking at them as raw energies…well. That’s trickier. Conflict is conflict.

1 Like

We’ll find out rather quickly, don’t you think?

1 Like

I thought Ea, Enki and Enlil were brothers or a triune godhead. Time to review sumeria again

1 Like

This is enki under another name from what i can tell.

The god Ea (whose Sumerian equivalent was Enki) is one of the three most powerful gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon, along with Anu and Enlil. He resides in the ocean underneath the earth called the abzu (Akkadian apsû), which was an important place in Mesopotamian cosmic geography.

http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enki/

You may be thinking of Anu the father of Enki and enlil.

2 Likes

Anu … Yes. My bad. Hmm … Time to know what I’m saying before I open my pie hole…
Speaking of the ancient land, you were on some track about the hanging gardens, through power sensing or some other topic.
Ever explore what that was about?

1 Like

If your refering to this :point_down:

This one was aidan’s reading.

3 Likes

Jesus … Batting -3 today. …wtf

1 Like

Enki is Nergal’s Uncle, Enlil & Ninlil are Nergal’s parents.

2 Likes

There is scholarly debate over that. That’s the accepted lineage but there’s other research that postulates Enki actually being Nergal’s father. Which is why I said “depending on source”.

Regardless, there is direct familial lineage. In the structure of gods, I doubt they differentiate much between father or uncle.

3 Likes

That garden was coming up in several readings we did for Aiden over the course of a week or two.

4 Likes

Correct

That would be the garden of the gods.

Both are me however :wink:

Cuz I’m a Mesopotamian deity of conflict and it’s my mother fukin flower lol. Case closed

2 Likes

Trust me when i say y’all are finding things out lol

2 Likes

So I’d gathered. It makes sense if we consider these things to be energies and, given the familial connection, related energies.

And there’s the how and why of using both of them.

Anyway, I mentioned that several peeps had seen the garden when reading you simply because it was interesting at the time. One of those images so attached that it screamed out to anyone who read you.

1 Like

According to my findings you’re right. At least in my evocation. And since I created almost every Pantheon, apparently I can shut people’s shit down just by telling them no now.

To me, godforms are a birth thing, they’re your true self. Either you become what you’re meant to be or ya don’t. Also to me, it’s not something you pick out either, imo. I was also I’m that garden in my last moments before incarnating. I told myself at birth, “remember who you are, you’re g*******”(g****** being my true identity.)

2 Likes