Power sensing topic

Thanks for the reading @HermDemon, that’s what I was feeling, your reading is really sharp ! Do you have any idea what’s the name of this entity, or who it is related to ?

I’m seeing a lady in a white dress lately, with a very pale face, dark hair, and a the large ear-to-ear grin you saw. She has the same sinister vibes you’re describing, and pure evil around her (felt she wanted to inflict pain, as you felt too), her presence is making me really uneasy so I told her to go away :sweat_smile: Also felt a male presence beside me in bed, not a reassuring one :woman_shrugging:

Been going through a lot of things lately, I had dark thoughts about myself and wanted to inflict the same pain I felt to those that made me feel like that, I guess that’s what attracted this entity :thinking: Which is weird, I asked Lilith help so I won’t have this kind of thoughts (since I start to think that vengeance won’t help me to ascend) and for solace as well.

Guess I should ask her for protection, but I thought her presence would’ve been enough to scare the s out of other entities :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

I’m really sensitive to sinister energies, as in I pick up on them in a heartbeat. It’s like a drug to me… It attracts me

It is possible these entities are indeed related to the darker manifestations of Lilith. I haven’t worked with her, so I can’t say for certain. Perhaps, she is wanting you to confront those dark thoughts head on and overcome or indulge them. A test of forging you from the flames of torment.

These entities also sensed your desire to inflict pain in any form, so they flew to you like a moth to a flame…

What I do in situations like these, I talk to the sinister entities. I’ve allowed them to do questionable things to me… They flood me with purely sinister desires and inflict some form of suffering on me… It’s very useful for baneful work. However, since you are uncomfortable, I’m not sure what may happen to you personally if you allow it to influence you.

2 Likes

Anyone mind givin me a read? Deeper ya can dig the better :thinking:

What I do in situations like these, I talk to the sinister entities. I’ve allowed them to do questionable things to me… They flood me with purely sinister desires and inflict some form of suffering on me… It’s very useful for baneful work.

Interesting, I’ll try to communicate with them, see why they’re lurking around me like this.

Thank you very much for your reading and advices :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Every time I try to get answers from them, I’m overwhelmed with the “feels good”… ahaha

If your situation changes for the worse, I can see what I can do to assist.

2 Likes

The first thing that came to mind was the hanging gardens of babylon, not sure what that could mean.

2 Likes

The hanging gardens were precisely what occurred to me as well. Its a lost or was a lost wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna give me a read?
(Hint: I’m with another spirit not just me)

1 Like

I will give it a shot. @AlphaC … For some reason I could not see more than a bluish hue and a pair of eyes. Momentary then gone.

Thanks man
any input is welcome.

By the way how often do you meditate on your psychic centers?
Feel like you need to do some power meditations (working on ur astral senses)

1 Like

I need to do a lot of work on them. For a while they were coming along, then nada.

1 Like

I get the feeling your a busy man so… not too many options huh?
Something tells me before ya go to bed to meditate
that’s your best time
just don’t fall asleep.

2 Likes

probably a blockage
I saw a flash of your chakras
something with the Solar plexus and root seems messed up
fix those up and try again.
And ya might wanna work on your throat (choose wisely what you say on to the spirits)

1 Like

I am on my bed sitting up. So was planning to meditate anyway, but riledup over work and a bag of crystals stolen from me. Was planning to reach out to Andromalius.

For my progress Lucifer helped me develop a meditation that cleanses and infuses my chakras with water to enhance my intuition. It also works with helping visualization and manipulating your energy flow. If people are interested I can type it up and post it in a bit.

3 Likes

I get the feeling that you rely on other entities too much.
That they might even avoid you or not perform what you ask of them because it is your turn to take action.

Don’t ask for help awakening your senses.
They want you to do it your self.
It’s like their making you go through a trial.
Push your self as far as you can with your spiritual abilities.
Your self only No spirits or assistance.

1 Like

Would you be willing to read me? I’ll return the favor.

1 Like

Black moon
Blood
red fang
some kind of beast like the one on your profile pic
Black and white rainbow
A very wavy energy
Determination
had to pull out.

1 Like

Can you define wavy?

1 Like