Max’s Crackhouse Expeditions

Asgard was snowy. I was “tested” by someone in battle (they’re fucking powerful as hell, but astral rules dictate I can manipulate it all easily.)

I talked to Odin, he seemed good mannered. He took me under a giant gargoyle (??) and we raced (???)

I just nearly beat him, but I was giving it MY ALL and channeling weird “i am speed” bullcrap. He was also going easy, but the race (even though I didn’t understand it) lead somewhere.

He knew what I was seeking, and he decided to help. We stopped at a basin of blood. It was darker than normal.

“Whose blood is that?”

“Look into it.” He said.

I looked into the blood and saw the face of a dragon. He emerged from the blood and made a general ruckas, something Odin was fine with. (lots of destroyed shit). He was just watching.

I worked off of intuition. I asked the dragon it’s name. Didn’t get a straight answer.

“Can I drink of your essence?”

He scoffs. “Why would I give my blood to you?”

I respond, “I’m on a path to draconic ascent…” blah blah explained my situation. You get the idea.

“Yeah, I know that, why would I give it to you?”

I try to embody the path. Self deification and power. A bold move, but I had to try. “Because if you don’t, I’ll take it.”

The dragon laughed. “Ha! Okay, you have the guts, but that doesn’t mean you have the dedication. Why would I waste it on someone who won’t do anything with it?”

I just sort of opened my arms and presented myself. “Take a look into my mental plane! I’m nothing if not dedicated.”

He nods a little, agreeing, “Okay, you’ve got a point. But I can’t just give it to you.”

Yada yada cut to a montage of early sephirothic-esque tests in astral control. I break through rooms, then I realize it mimics the serpent of kundalini up the spine. When I broke through all the rooms up and down the spine, I felt a kundalini spark. I finished them and he’s like, “Alright, go ahead.”

I drank from a spiked chalice. It feels dark. He said it’s a process, I feel vaguely powerful. I felt a burst in my solar plexus. I made a few weird sounds. It was mildly intense. I just left.

If it was in the astral then how exactly were you in Asgard?

2 Likes

Both. Neither. I was there, but only partly. I sort of just projected, went to the astral, then went to asgard.

Hist says I’m not mistaking things. I usually go to him for, “Am I seeing the truth” stuff.

I was about to ask for a confirmation or denial, but then I realized why king paimon gave me the advice he did.

This is my path.

An update on things in my direct future I will be working on.
Psychopomp work
Draconian path
Whatever Odin has up his sleeves (which has been shown thus far to be Draconian in nature)
Lilith workings (the multiple I’m doing like the pact I made that I will address when the pact is complete and glamour magick)
Pyromancy (ties in with draconian path anyhow)
annnd… I think that’s it?

To you, this seems like a lot. But, Psychopomp work and my current lilith workings aren’t just blind progression, I’m meeting a quota every day. 10 or more souls saved daily.
So Draconic Path (Taking center stage.)
Whatever Odin throws at me.
Pyromancy (Taking a lesser stance than Draconic Path, but it’s the same thing)
Glamour Magick (not something I’m actively doing anyways.

So really it’s smaller than it looks.

Calling up Furcas right now.

What have you called on me for!?

Sorry if it’s any inconvenience, but I actually am looking for some pyromancy teachings.

Heh, straight to the point, huh? Okay, I’ll bite. Why should I teach you pyromancy?

Well, the obvious answer is that I’m a seeker, and I’m dedicated. I’m also chasing after the draconic path.

You are, now? Okay, the puzzle is coming together. I say… sure. But I need you to know that this won’t be quick or easy. Mastery of fire takes YEARS of practice. For you, maybe if you obsessed over it? Months? I don’t know. But that’s not for me to tell you. I’m willing to give you a starting point, some exercises, but you need to be prepared to see the results of playing with fire and the hard work and sweat that needs to be put in to see it. The moment that slip of paper catches fire is the moment you see yourself as God, and the moment you see it, you’ll triumph and shout in delight. But that is weeks from now. Days, if you no-life it. Are you ready for that?

Obviously. I am more than ready.

Good. I see your problems with this, your questions. I will give you a daily exercise, and you need to do it for an allotted time daily. As long as you fit it in to your daily trials, I will show you that power.

Okay. Here’s the thing, though. I need a boost from you.

Oh? Is that so? You “need” a boost?

No, I guess not. But I’d like one!

No can do.

Please?

What would I be teaching you by providing you that? That power comes for free?

I already know the price of power, I was wondering if you could help me.

I can. But SHOULD I? Maybe not. You see the price of power, that much is true. But you want to split the bill? No. It’s your power, not mine. I’m giving you the knowledge, you should take that and run with it.

Yes, but if I insist enough and bother you incessantly, you’ll do it.

True, but that comes with a risk.

I’ve risked worse for less.

Okay, fine. I’ll bite. You got my help, but only because I know you’ll not let me down.

Thank you very much! Okay, so, what’s the exercise?

Simple. Take a piece of dry paper, focus on it, and focus the fire element into it.

Is that right?

No, it’s not quite that. There’s… More.

Hm?

You don’t just “focus” on it. You don’t just “drag the element into there”. You need to BURN it. Look at it and burn it.

You’ve lost me.

Put passion into it. Burn it mentally, emotionally. Channel your rage, channel the flames.

Is that all?

Deceptively simple. If you want confirmation, simply look it up.

Okay! Also, how long do you suggest I do this?

15 minutes, twice a day. Although you don’t work well with time, so just do it until it seems like you’re done.

Okay! Anything else?

No, you’ve got it. Bye!

See ya! Thank you!

I’ve managed to heat my hands, but that’s no feat.

Draconian magick looks like, from where I am in Asenath Mason’s book (Just started The Call of The Dragon), looks like the LHP gave kundalini a good, long glare of disgust and then slapped a big sticker labeled “DARKNESS” on it and I have no issue with this. I’m in.

Like seriously it’s just LHP kundalini so far.

Did a draconic magick ritual. Yada yada heat. I am gonna be honest, I feel like I should develop a method to forget things. I mean, one bad thing happens and my mood is ruined.

1 Like

Actually, though. Heat building up in my stomach area after doing that gate ritual thing. I took many liberties, using the ethereal dagger as the athame, using water cause I felt like it, etc. I mean, dragons are weird. Blood can be clear.

Anyhow, it worked.

You are progressing faster than light…
But…

Please be careful man.
One wrong move and you will find yourself in trouble. I got into trouble with spirits and it’s not good. AT ALL. And that wrong move, has ruined my life. And left me with a lifelong illness. Well kind of. But it’s awful. I do not know how I am still mentally sane. I am probably not healed mentally 100% either, but yeah…

Please be careful. Getting stuck here feels just terrible.

1 Like

I don’t usually work with beings I would see doing that. I also don’t break pacts and don’t make ones I can’t keep.

Well, I don’t either.
Maybe later I can hit you up on PM as to what I did, but just be careful. There are extremely powerful evil spirits out there. You don’t have to wrong in order to be wronged.

I’m not afraid. I’m cautious.

1 Like

I’m gonna go to sleep so my tired ass doesn’t cry over an argument.

1 Like

lol I’am not arguing man but anyways…Good night

I know, not arguing with you. Night.

1 Like

Isn’t he phenomenal? This is one for the history books. This will be referenced in grimoires long after your time. This might be the answer to your typical struggling magician’s problems; a flawless blueprint. Both your contemporaries and future prodigies alike will sing you nothing but the highest praises.

You, my good sir, are a god send.

Surely, you jest.