Max’s Crackhouse Expeditions

Surely, you jest.

I’m serious.

1 Like

Alright, then I’m honestly flattered. Thank you! =D

1 Like

I make fun of the LHP but honestly the RHP is worse “Light love you’re on a mission you have no choice give up choice”

Lol what’s wrong with RHP?
Try evoking a Ascended Master. Evoke Saint Germain or maybe Babaji or someone from the Great White Brotherhood for example…I don’t think you can directly speak to him, but he will probably send you one of his servants. Maybe he will end up convincing you to follow the RHP :laughing:

RHP takes a stance where you either don’t have a purpose you can choose (you have a given purpose) and your entire goal is to eventually return to the light.

Yeah but the purpose is to become of light…of Love.
And tbh, I admire that…But i think it’s one of those things that we mages just choose. Lol…You into LHP, I’am into RHP. Matter of personal choice I think.

But I like light…

for example, King Solomon, even disrespected and forced many Demonic Kings to obey him…

Which in my opinion, shows that light is more powerful than darkness. But again, LHP grants power to the uninitiated. So that’s a good thing. But in RHP, one would have awesome Gods as there allies. I mean, I would personally love to be Lord Krishna’s servants for example.

My only problem with the LHP is the fact that there is no respect. I mean, you are expected to see the demons you work with on the same level as you…Which is something I personally do not like. I can never see a divine being on the same level as me.

A great example of this is Lord Hanuman, the monkey God. When you see his pictures, you will see that he is often depicted as one who bows his head down towards Lord Rama. A god bowing down to another greater God. I admire the lack of ego depicted with Hanuman. That’s what RHP is about…but yeah RHP does have cunts as well. I know a couple huge cunts who the RHP has accepted with open arms. Pretty sad really.

Light and darkness are just elements. People like to attach their ideologies to light and dark, but in truth they couldn’t care less. The war of light and dark is among men, not among spirits or gods.

The idea is ascent. For RHP, they have to see someone above them to feel right. For LHP, they have to be the top of their world.

In reality, it’s a matter of preference. But I do not believe that you should serve anyone but yourself. I mean, helping people out is fine. Doing things for them, even. But the second you bend under their authority as a lesser is the second you MAKE THEM YOUR MASTER. Your king, your god.

4 Likes

And some people like to change positions in the middle of the skirmish, which is okay too

But I need to get paid :confused:

But that’s just my view of things now. Things could change, they have before. But for now, my point stands.

Don’t see it as serving, see it as… an exchange.

1 Like

But the verb “to serve” as a more epic semantic charge :woman_with_headscarf:

Absolutely!!

Exactly. I am one of these guys

Yeah true…Which is something I do not like…When one tries to see themselves at the top…Ego does slip in…There is no difference in honor and dishonor for me. Well, idk yet. I want to be a man without ego and who sees no difference honor and dishonor.

Yeah I agree.

Pure LHP talk lol…It’s gettin to ya

Personally that’s not how I view things. But yeah lol…That’s the LHP vs RHP viewpoints. WE just happen to see things differently.

I can help you with that

1 Like

And that’s ok…I DO NOT want to make you like me…Like I am not someone who wants to preach. I LIKE the fact that we are different. It’s something what makes us unique. I love that we are different. :slight_smile:

Life would be so boring if everyone thought like me. Life would be so boring if everyone was RHP.

Damn…Please do tell me…I want to offer the lack of my ego as an offering to Lord Krishna…This will be a great offering to him :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t get rid completely of your ego, have you seen any documentary where people say “here, there is a monk who lost his ego”? As David Shoemaker explains, to “destroy your ego”, it is enough to have the genuine intention of destroying it. I “destroyed” my ego in when I was so in love with a Scarlet Woman, that I found more worthy to die for her than to live for myself, a total destruction of my individuality in favor of her whims, I even gave her my Will, but even with that I was unable to destroy my “personal Matrix”, my perception of the world. That is what the ego is in the magickal practice, it’s like the exoeskeleton of your True Will, you need to break it in order to know your True Will, but after that it becomes the vessel of that True Will. Aleister Crowley didn’t destroy his ego, he integrated it with his True Will. I usually explain people that one must make the ego a better exoeskeleton, with machineguns and missile launchers, make it look like the ego of a woman

2 Likes

Damn that’s great info…Bookmarked!! I am definitely looking into True Will and Aleister Crowley. Guess I would have to read The Book of the Law…

But…
Is it better to follow the path of Aleister Crowley? Or break our ego?

1 Like

Crowley’s ego was massive, it was useless to try to destroy it. He was a very enlightened person and found that solution, but I needed to break mine in order to see what was beyond it, inwards, and then I integrated both things (my True Will and my ego). I think a lot of problems that people have in this forum would be solved by learning a little Thelema, you don’t need to join OTO or to follow the religion, just grab what works

1 Like

I was just offered a potion that “makes you gay.”

“What if you’re already gay?”

shrugs “It makes you gayer.”

I am now gayer.

1 Like

I thought you may find this useful, King Belial is connected to the draconian path, and one of his primary elements is fire.
I think you would benefit working with him, he could teach you quit a bit. He’s pretty fun to