Master Curse Results

Over a month ago I finished the Master Curse (from the Magickal Attack book) on someone.

Yet, my target keeps posting everywhere about how happy and grateful they are, and how their life is great.

I also did the 33-day ritual for them to end a relationship, but everything seems fine.

None of these targets is spiritual or religious, and I strip them off any possible resistances with Vine before cursing them. I also threw curses at them with Ars Theurgia spirits, following the 3-day method from the book Demons of Wrath.

I know, Iā€™m lusting for results and I should stop checking. Donā€™t we all want to enjoy results when we do magick, though? If you curse someone and they keep talking about how great life is for them, wouldnā€™t you feel frustrated?

Yes, it might all be a public cover, but I donā€™t see my target being sick, ugly, hated, rejected, losing, etc. Nothing.

The method works because GoMā€™s methods are effective, so thatā€™s out of the question. Maybe my wrath wasnā€™t enough? Maybe I wasnā€™t focused well enough?

Did anyone have these curses (Master Curse + Curse to End a Relationship + Demons of Wrath) fail? Or is it normal for them to take at least a year to deliver?

6 Likes

I donā€™t know about others but my curses take a year usually to work. I realised this may that a curse I did last year may to make 2 people feel disgusted with each other from lucifer and hidden demons worked . I also did the master curse few months ago ,I know itā€™s hard but itā€™s better not to keep checking .

10 Likes

It may be too soon. This effect is mentioned in E.A. Koettingā€™s book, Baneful Magick, that things seem to get better for a target before they get worse. Itā€™s like they have a last hurrah as they fight it.

19 Likes

You get them to rise only to fall harder

15 Likes

I know this may be annoying to hear, but the minute you just stop caring is when the ā€œseedā€ (curse) really starts to germinate. At least thatā€™s been my experience.

16 Likes

Thank you so much for your support and sharing your experiences, both here and in private!

Any time Iā€™m feeling doubtful or discouraged, I always find wisdom here from you.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Or maybe they are also practicing Magick or regularly get protection from en experienced magus

5 Likes

Highly unlikely, theyā€™re skeptical atheists that disregard magick and witchcraft as things for ā€œstupid people.ā€

3 Likes

Easier way to let go lust for results use Kevashiel, angel of surrender in 42 angels of alchemy by damon brand. He is great i have used him several times and the results were great.

6 Likes

that s exactly what I do in real life, for hiding my connection to magick. I donā€™t say they are protected, but they could be, even by not using magick at all, maybe they got spiritual genes, jinnā€™s genes idk. Do some divination

1 Like

I have this grimoire and having just recently in the last couple weeks worked the same master curse I am already seeing manifestations of negativity in the targets life. As others have said, once you ā€œlet goā€/ā€œforgetā€ about doing it, thatā€™s when it kicks in and when the results follow you will be reminded in a nice ā€œah haā€ moment, or at least thatā€™s how it is for me :slight_smile: Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Is this someone that you are in some way connected to personally? That usually matters. If you never personally interact with the target, the magick is less likely to work.

I believe the reason for this is that there is an underlying emotional state in you that is the real thing you want to address, not this other person.

My baneful magick in the past has worked for me rather well, but there is one goal that I had, to destroy some relationships, that didnā€™t really go how I wanted it to. I wanted them all to see my enemy for who he really is/was - a complete utter piece of shit, the only reason he didnā€™t turn on them was because he turned on me. While the relationships were largely destroyed, they didnā€™t end with the explosive hate that would have pleased me, but simply faded away.

The lesson that I learned is that incomplete measures lead to incomplete results. If you were at war, truly at war, with armies under your command, would you be like, yeah you know what, good enough.

Did this person actually do anything to you, or do you simply hate them for who they are? The reality is that strong people can overcome baneful magick because they can overcome the effects of baneful magick. Healthy, stable relationships donā€™t just collapse because they are built on a strong foundation which has endured adversity and conflict while resolving such issues and gaining strength, like a muscle tearing.

What I know for an absolute, undisputable fact, though, is that anyone can succumb to weakness. Given enough pressure, over a long enough time horizon, and anyone can break.

9 Likes

What Mulberry saidā€¦the better itā€™s going for your target, the more complete the destruction. Also, that master curse calls upon some wicked nasty demons. Raum will take his sweet ass time to meticulously set your target up and then utterly devastate them.

7 Likes

No. I donā€™t seek vengeance. I seek to kick people out of my life forever so I donā€™t have deal with them if I get toxic (seriously toxic not general dislike) vibes from them.

As for why itā€™s not working I canā€™t say as I havenā€™t used those books. I can recommend trying angels of wrath and demon of deception instead of this approach. If you can master your desire for vengeance and results of, then you will find in those books more subtle ways of ruining peoples lives, if your creative with how you implement them.

2 Likes

What you should do is stop thinking of why it didnā€™t work and instead : think that it is working and that the entityā€™s are setting up your target with a perfect set of events and that it might take some time. You cannot put time constraints on these types of things!

Belief is a very important part of the process and without it your operation is doomed to fail.

ā€œBecause of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ā€˜Move from here to there,ā€™ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.ā€œ

4 Likes

Put all the effort and poison and hate and any other required emotion into the ritual when I finish and leave my ritual hut I go out side look up at the universe cotemplate the ritual for 30 seconds smile up at the universe Thank it for itā€™s help turn away and forget it ever happened ā€¦last time I did that results started arriving in 24hrs Happy magick

6 Likes

I dont know about your target, but yes mine always flexing after i curse themā€¦ It make me sick, im spending night and energy try to fuck em up but there they are on instagram, posting expensive holiday almost everyday.

But thats the point, later i found out those Fucker spend almost their lives saving to enjoy lifeā€”healing their insane stress and mental fatigue. One of em even have problem with financial issue after those fancy holiday.

What Im trying to said is, your curse work!ā€”maybe. People tend to hide their weakness and show off what they think they got

4 Likes

Just a quick update, since I made the rituals from February until mid-March, I posted this in late May, and now August is about to beginā€¦

The rituals I made were from Demons of Magick, Demons of Wrath, Angels of Wrath, and Magickal Attack.

No results. None. Nothing at all. I just gave up. I made my peace with the fact that I wonā€™t get any payback or justice. Life is not fair, and thatā€™s ok.

Iā€™m not disappointed at the books, but Iā€™m disappointed at myself for being so gullible to believe Iā€™d be able to do anything at all staring at sigils, saying some words, wasting time feeling things for ā€œemotional transmutationā€ and all that. Worst part is, some of the rituals were long (like the 33-day ritual), and that was some time I couldā€™ve used better trying to move on, instead of wasting my time feeling everything over and over again, day after day, and then being hopeful that itā€™d have any sort of effect in reality.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get any backfire at all, if thatā€™s what you mean.

It could be that your targetsā€™ dog sensed what you were doing, though. Getting ill and being bitten by a spider seems like only poor timing.

1 Like

Probably start working now as youā€™ve detached and became at peace without getting a result

1 Like