Marrying a human spirit that passed away?

And so my lover passed away years ago we never got a chance to be together… I am a medium in training he is still with me can communicate and feel with him a lil for some reason I’m overwhelmed with the feelings of marriage and Idk how it can be possible. All I’ve read about is marriage with demons. I’m curious of my human spirit lover. Thank u guys so much means a lot to me! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @Coleena333 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Well if it’s fully him and not a left over fragment of him then spiritual marriage is very much a thing.

7 Likes

Hmm interesting left over fragment?

I was also wondering about that actually like reincarnation even if someone has reincarnated can a piece of them still be around?

Left over fragment as in often times when some people pass on and move on there’s left over fragments of them that some psychopomp work helps said fragment or “echo” move on to the rest of the soul that passed on.

7 Likes

Wow! Trippy. I’m new to a lot of things. Grew up
A magical person tho just not used to everything im learning about its a lot to take in lol. How do i know if my love is whole or fragments? i feel its really him…

This is very sweet. I hope you find success in this one. Maybe one of the entities you work with can guide you down this path.

4 Likes

Which entity would be able to help? And how can i really know if my love is whole tho i do feel he is like I and a few other mediums helped him cross over from being earth bound and he did go. He comes around sometimes can talk and feel him.

3 Likes

Depending on what path you are right hand or left hand, you have a few options. You can meditate your request on whatever entity you work with. They will probably guide you. This should work easily in my opinion.
You can try to visit gifted people (a real psychic) and ask them. You can find people who do that on the forum. I see a lot of tarot stuff and paid services on here but have not really looked into it.

1 Like

Work on your clair senses , and astral projection , like velenos said , your astral body disintegrates into fragments when you die , and each of these fragments hold some emotions of the person that died , but they take on a consciousness of their own

5 Likes

Your story is super cool by the way , I hope you can reunite with him

1 Like

I didn’t say your astral body disintegrates when you die. My beliefs around the astral and the ‘astral body’ is very different. A fragment left behind is from when a soul passes on and there’s a form of echo of them left behind. Of course some can choose to not move on but it’s a bit of a harsh stay.

7 Likes

Coleena, I’ve gone through a very similar experience. The difference was that she passed away literally the night before I was going to (FINALLY) ask her.

She stayed with me for years. Literally. From Fall of 2004 until the Summer of 2019. She worked out some deal with Hecate. Supposedly, I will meet her again in 20-ish years. For the same type of romance? No, of course not. I’ll be 40 years her senior at that point and I wouldn’t do that to her, regardless.

Could I have her again, if I REALLY wanted her - of course - but only to an extend. As I said, I will be 40 years her senior. That is not fair to her and I truly cared for her.

I’m supposed to meet her again. In 19 years or so. She volunteered, knowing my concerns, my age, etc… My request to Hecate was that she be allowed to touch my life again, maybe even be a friend or trusted companion in some manner, but…

My lady wasn’t content with waiting, so she took whatever deal she made.

My original request to Hecate was simply to feel her with me again so I could say goodbye. Instead, I’m supposedly going to meet her again, but under different circumstances. She may not know who she WAS, but I’m supposedly going to recognize her. Once I pick my jaw up off of the floor/deck, well, I will help her any way I can…

4 Likes

Me too the grief is awful

1 Like

I’d love to know of other ways to call him besides these mediation vids on YouTube and actually know that is indeed him to be on the safe side but for the most part i know I have been having communication

And Ty for liking ny story :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

do !

if you are training mediumship, there couldnt be better thing for you that marry your lover that has died, and it also kills grief, or so i see it.

I live myself with few ghosts of living beings, that are currently in body, that i neterly live with and marry in afterlife

god loves you!

1 Like

I back up this. Didn’t knew it was a thing till I found a leftover fragment of mine around someone else. I recognized it right away. Needless to say I was utterly confused as to how is it possible.

4 Likes

Not sure how to marry him though just yet and how to let him know and see his response