Marrying a human spirit that passed away?

Well it depends how clear your contact is…

we have our own talk channels and 70% physical contact…

my brides wear ring on their neck, you know, as necklace :slight_smile:

Yea parasites are tricky to filter out. I think I have a few of them. Its like opening a can of worms when you do those ritual type things.) I think people mention a lot on here (in search function) or if you have funds I think its in ritual for hire section. Not sure if your LHP or RHP but, I use the hindu deities (Shiva, Kali.) Simple meditation on them seems to work (small hints) here are there. There are full length rituals that could work.

That sounds very unhealthy, and you may be being haunted and picking up his regret at losing his human life. Unless necromancy is your thing, and you want to do this for the learning curve, I suggest he needs to let you go and move on. I wouldn’t suggest you enable him to hang around and interrupt his path.

Life is for the living, let him go. You might need to psychopomp him through it… good training opportunity. Imo ofc.

Be careful with energy - fragment or otherwise, ghosts can’t eat and sleep to regenerate qi, they have to get energy from somewhere… that could be you.
Symptoms are things like, lethargy. depression, fatigue, irritability, anxiety, and weight gain, because you instinctive eat more to get more qi, but the extra calories that some with that aren’t going anywhere but your waist.
It’s just super unhealthy both psychologically, energetically and physically, and a bad idea for most people.
With training and forethought maybe you want to deal with that and can do the maintenance to counter the effects. It’s up to you.

Bear in mind, even draining you to support him, he will probably fade over time anyway. Time you won’t get back to find happiness with someone that’s more than a shade and incapable of providing animal comforts. Why let him vampirise the best remaining years of your life?

3 Likes

There’s no way for a healthy communication with someone that’s on the other side ? Your basically communicating with a fragmented part of them , like a lower aspect ?

I wouldn’t say that. I mean living with a ghost 24/7 and allowing it into your auric space has energetic consequences - they cannot sustain themselves, so they need to get energy from somewhere.
That’s usually, and automatically - not maliciously - the lover that attracted them.

Humans automatically exchange energy while alive - some notice this and think they’re vampires, they’re not it’s normal - ghosts retain that ability. But they can’t give… that’s when it becomes ‘vampiric’ - so, if you allow it in your bed every night… This situation is the source of original vampire lore.
There’s the thought that some want to take their love into death with them, to keep them ‘forever’.

Most entities, like the daemonic, have other ways to get energy. Thoughtforms are deliberately given sources of sustenance by thier makers.
But when faced with a hungry ghost, most people, not knowing energy cultivation techniques, don’t have enough to feed both, so they get sick and die.

I’m not assuming this IS the situation here, I"m saying watch out for it.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Communicating with the departed is a different issue, taking many forms. Duration and proximity, permissions and intentions all have to be considered and accounted for.

4 Likes

why the fuck no ?

why fragments ?

who does fragmenting ?

its all under free will… if they want to communicate or live with you, they can.

Fragmenting happens regardless, shamans help said fragments move on. Fragments don’t have free will. They’re an echo caught in a loop that will fade over time leaving a faint expression.

An echo isn’t left behind from free will. It’s left behind after the soul has passed on leaving something akin to a fingerprint.

3 Likes

Aphrodite will most likely to help she sent me a new human spirit soulmate after my break up. Sorry I’m late to this thread.

Hi Colleen 33,
I am in a similar case. Mine died in a car- crash when we were very young and married to eachother. We never lost contact and he’s my only love, eternally.

I don’t see why a marriage with a human spirit who’s truly in love with only one person would be more unhealthy then marrying a succubus, or a demon with 5 other wives…In most cases deceased lovers like ours whom stay true to their beloved after they’ve died are our other half, our twin-flame, they’ll never hurt us.

The fragmented souls and vampiric spirits of the dead are mostly people who left this world by a violent dead or by suicide.

Just follow your heart and if his love makes you happy, don’t send him away…
Real love is stronger than death.

2 Likes