Marriage Pact With Lucifer?

Satan I don’t know. Lucifer has a light and dark aspect which can be evoked separately.

2 Likes

maybe not the same thing but I can’t get Azazel off my junk he’s recently switched genders as well because a female would be more suiting to me during sex… he’s been know to marry humans and have relations with them…

2 Likes

Thank you! That helps a lot…

1 Like

That’s amazing. So how long have you bee working with Azazel for?

1 Like

You can add this in your evocation:

Source: @C.Kendall (with many thanks for sharing), I use it.

3 Likes

over a year now… showed up during an ouija session and said he was my guardian demon

1 Like

Wow! Thank you; I wanted this! In my head I wanted a way to evoke both Lucifer’s light and dark aspect; but I had already replied. I guess Lucifer heard me. You have great intuition, Borgy! :grin:

1 Like

Nice.

Hey @mirama, if you have other questions just shoot :slight_smile:. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Thank you, I will! You have a beautiful day yourself! :blush:

1 Like

Spoke to my brother on my fathers’ side today. I don’t speak to my father much, and this was the first time I had spoken to my brother. He had a strong impression that I was married. Haha; if he only knew my husband was Lucifer. He probably would have had a fit if he did! :rofl:

1 Like

Your story interests me, one of these days, if you want to share it. Thank you

I also have a similar situation, nice to read all this. Helps others out.

Truth, I have polymous marriages with my spiritual wives

I thought you only had one “wife”…? Sigh…

When did I say I have only one wife? cause I don’t remember when I said that?

Actually you say alot of stuff, so it’s hard to keep track of what’s current…

2 Likes

Polyamory even in human form is beautiful.

1 Like

Really? I saw a show about it one time on tv, But for me personally I desire a polymous marriages with spiritual wives

1 Like

Who even knows whats real anymore :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes