Many thanks to Pazuzu

ok…tbh…Im not about to waste my time in your little pissing contest. SO…Im not reading past your first sentence.

Good night. Go argue with someone else. Its not going to be with me.

1 Like

Hey, you’re the one who is being hostile and judgmental. Go ahead and leave. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo she told you twice that it’s different if the Demon himself told you to banish him but you went straight on attack mode… Twice…

1 Like

No I didn’t. I simply voiced what I know to be true from my direct experiences. It’s up to you and @Kulina8 if you want to take what I said as an attack. It’s your perception that only you control, therefore that’s on you.

But, I don’t take kindly to being judged for my approaches, especially when one doesn’t know all the facts. No wonder I got a little testy. :wink: Maybe wind it in a little. Not everyone thinks like you do, nor do we have to.

2 Likes

Me personally? If you have an issue with me feel free to pm me and explain when exactly I forced my point of view on you so we can solve this, I always reply to my PMs.

And as you said, when she learned the facts she said that this is different then, and you continued for the next 2 messages… Just saying… :woman_shrugging:

Again a personal attack to me out of nowhere? My inbox is always open for everyone.

Yes. And he’s been nothing but helpful and kind to me since then.

1 Like

Can Pazuzu help with elementals that act like parasites? Someone at works summons those on a constant basis, and got a bit overboard with burning herbs. Her ‘children’ of supposedly love and light mess with my work and i got tired of cleansing and banishing daily. I don’t mean to discriminate, but i don’t like reptiles.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. Sorry. I only know he is great for protection, and for exorcism. He likely has other specialities but I don’t know what they are at this point.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing information of how to summon Pazuzu? I’ve been experiencing a rogue succubus and possible shadow doing parasitic and imposter stuff for some years now.