Many thanks to Pazuzu

It haven’t :woman_shrugging:

Well…I havent gotten the plague. Ive only had flu…but so did everyone else in town. lol

3 Likes

I guess what proceeds sickness and plague is regeneration and healing, so I guess you can look at it as bringing forth positive aspects, too.

1 Like

I’ve never had anything negative associated with my dealings with him

1 Like

Hey I appreciate the info! I’ve got a huge upcoming evocation I’m including with him so I appreciate what you’ve told me!

Indeed, there’s just so much false information out there about this demon. I remember reading in a self-published, schizophrenic grimoire published by a guy in California who said that Pazuzu, like Lamashtu, ate babies unless “tamed” with raw meat, and I remember thinking to myself “I don’t really think that’s how the ancients saw it…” Apparently I wasn’t the only one who noticed the err’s in this man’s work, but he was not the only one to suggest that Pazuzu was a maliciously cruel, evil deity.

I just want to ask, what do you use him most for? Protection? Hexes? Other purposes?

1 Like

I think many people fail to understand and I’m not talking about you but I mean just in general is that people think if somebody writes and publishes a book that what they wrote is the gospel. I think people need to do a vacations and find out for themselves from The Entity themselves what they’re all about.
Archaeology sources show that he was highly revered and many statuettes were used in the home as a protection for new mothers and their new children. If one reads into literature and the inscriptions of the day you’ll see that he and lamia had a falling out because of her practices which he could not accept. He is also very much about loyalty so when I first started working with him I made him a promise that I will keep until the very end that I would not work with his nemesis.

Ask for the purpose of my relationship with him and my dealings with him those are absolutely confidential and I would never share them publicly. :wink: nothing personal dear…

3 Likes

Well, he was also associated with canines, who were revered for their loyalty, so that’s probably why he was often portrayed with the face of a dog (also probably as a sign of aggression).

Also I understand the confidentiality. Personal relationships should remain as so. I will also say that I’ve been in the occult almost my whole life and have hung out with many others of similar belief. What people do doesn’t surprise me anymore. :wink:

It’s not that I’m worried that you would be surprised. It’s for the same reason that I would not tell most people what kind of firearms I might or might not own or Weaponry I might or might not have in my home, vehicle or on my person.

2 Likes

Hah yeah I understand. :relaxed:

That’s awesome.

I don’t always banish (even though Azazel’s spirits told me I should), but I felt he would bring more chaos, and, seeing that Pazuzu was sent to attack me originally (which didn’t happen, I turned the situation around by commanding him to stand down then explaining the situation, then asking him to tell me how he could help me in my situation), I felt it was wise to banish after his offering.

Ohh dear. You were lucky to have some information on this demon before he got to you. Pazuzu has displayed himself as loyal to his followers, and that often means being obsequious to their bidding if they serve him well. You probably did the right thing in banishing.

I will also say that like other members in this forum, I see that he has a nurturing aspect, as shown by him exorcising the spirit from your body.

1 Like

It was in poor taste to force him to leave after he didnt kill him because he commanded and then helped instead. shrugs…whatevs…

Does this banishing work with goetic demons? Can it be used without harming if compelling demons?

I am a demonolator which refuses to compel demon.

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, it is some time ago but as I remember KOF comes from the Demonic Tongues.

To get further in the theory of banishing. It’s mainly used for lesser spirits/parasites. Even the Lilith or Lucifer doesn’t mind if you cleanse yourself with the LBRP. I do it too :slight_smile: Just for energy work and cleansing myself. If they come I don’t banish. And even if they come and you feel that something should slipped through and you banish they won’t mind because they already know why.

By the way. Banishing is just another way of energy work/grounding and intend. If your intend is to use it for a specific being/parasite/lesser spirit and you use that intend (you can even say it, think it) you will never offend the being you’re working with.

2 Likes

lol

Pazuzu told me himself to banish him!

When a spirit advises you to banish, it’s wise to heed the advice. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, you are expected to banish - unless you know the demon has to stay to help you. Azazel and Pazuzu both told me to banish. IIRC Bathin did too.

For instance, I didn’t banish Buer when I needed him to heal my shoulder. But I do a blanket banishing at least once a day, so all spirits who are not meant to be in my space leave. Those who are required to stay, stay put.

1 Like

Thats a different story. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah. When 3 different spirits tell you at different times to banish, and one of the pointedly tells you that you must banish every time, then you sit up and take notice, especially when you’re in my situation.

That tells me they don’t take offense at being banished. So not sure where you got that idea from?

3 Likes

Different if they tell you to.

1 Like

To be honest, it isn’t.

The only entities I’ve ever heard complain about being banished are those who are impostors, parasites, or they were sent to attack me in some way.

Period.

The spirits recognise that boundaries are essential, and sometimes we have to enforce them. Spirits who are legitimate recognise that need, and they respect it.

3 Likes