Many questions about succubi and goddamn a lot of text

So before anyone writes me “use search bar” - i used it, and believe me i used it quite a lot but it seems i wasn’t fortunate enough to come across answers to some of my questions so i write all these stuff not only to fulfill my own curiosity but also maybe help others which will seek answers for those questions in the future.
Also i tag @succupedia because of obvious reasons) and @Arachni because, seeing opinions of Macy is very inspiring and i always enjoy her answers or opinions added to your comments, well she’s succubus herself so being curious about her opinion is rather reasonable i think. :smile:

A little info about me: 21 years old guy who not so long ago came across LHP and understood that some spirits are not as evil as they’re discribed by some people (i mean… i still have my doubts but hey - people are always a little scared of unknown, are they not? :thinking: ) so since about a week i became quite fascinated by the succubi and tend to think more and more often how nice could it be to be with one, how it seems to be better alternative for human girls, how it can be wonderful andventure and great help in spiritual development (Especially for a person like me that tends to read more than practise so… supervision of spirit girlfriend could be quite helpful, lol). Anyway i have to ask some things (if you dont like to read a “shitty wall” of text better run now, lol). How does feeling them work? I know you can feel them but most posts i’ve seen was rather about passive receiving like feeling them laying on you, feeling ther kisses, licks and so on… Im curious about stuff like cuddling, hugging and so on. Does your hands stop mid air when you grab them or touch them? A little explanation on this would be nice.
Also i would gladly accept any posts about developing claivroyence, clairsentience, clairaudience (i know there are certainly much of those, i just wanted some help it in gathering in one place if thats not a problem).

And now my main questions:

1. I’ve seen @succupedia post about “letter of intent” method to get yourself a succubus so i want to ask: how specific should you be about your eventual companion? Should this letter be as specific as possible or…? :thinking:
    Also could you ask for a specific look? or attach a piece of art to the letter depicting how i invision her? From what i understand (but i may got that wrong) they are polymorphic (or shapeshifting as you please) so it shouldnt be a problem? Should it?
    (Tbh when doing my research about succubi and incubi i came across one drawing and was like “oh damn :heart_eyes:” so… hahah… yes.). Also when it comes to personality, likes and dislikes should i stop with things like “loving, caring, honest, likes to cuddle…” or go as specific as taste in the books or music even?
    (im sorry if these questions are dumb, im just really curious)

2. Another of my questions is - how does exactly relationship of Lilith and her daughters works? I mean she gets our letter and then what? She thinks like “ohoh, i know one of my little girls which would be good match for him”? And then shows the letter to this succubus? Can succubuss refuse to join particular human then she asks another? Can she force them to be companion of specific human and send them against their will? I asks because from some of the posts i’ve seen it seems not all succubi are happy about human to which their sent. :confused:
    Why she sometimes sends her daughters to people which not seem to care much about emotions of these spirits, rather about good sex? I mean… every mother cares about happiness of their children and wants the best partner for them, right? :thinking: Can Lilith get pissed off when someone harms one of her daughters emotions?

2,5. Also does she care much about the form of the letter? I mean if she sees someone is trying to be honest and just asks kindly and it seems he certainly does not want to harm her daughter is she like “oh, he seems like great boy, i know the person just right for him”? Or rather not seem to care much about the level of honestness of the letter?

1. What do makes succubi to join in relationship with human? Why would daughters of light or fire choose a sons of dust? Apart from fact that some people that summon them or ask Lilith to assign them one may be good looking or bad looking - independent from our appearance we are still bags of meat and bones, sweating, having different smells and giving off body fluids, shitting, getting sick, getting old and so on… so it really amazes me.
    I know i probably get answer like “its not about your apperance its about who you are” but i would like to hear more about this anyway.

Oof… that was a lot of text. i’m sorry for any possible flaws in my english. Have a nice day you all and all your succubi and incubi!

2 Likes

Do not wounder so mutch about it. A good human and succubi relationship is when you are allways being honest to her and sharing your feeling. Thinking of her and just be yourself. She know everything already about you so why try not be honest at the first place. They have emotions just like us. That part when you ask what to do after the ritual. I say “Don’t doubt she will come” Becous she will come. For the part when you ask about what to whright in the letter? You express your feeling and willings and be respectful to Lilith and honest. You don’t need to say mutch. You can cover the basics how you wan’t your succubi partner to be to you. Like is she going to be a loving partner, a protective partner etz. They already know befor you even start thinking on preforming the ritual that you are going to preform it. Never UNDERVALUE there abilities and powers. They don’t care if you look perfekt in your fysikal bodie they don’t care if you are uglie as fuck in your fysikal bodie. They will see your soul and godform. For the part when you mention that a lot of human and succubi relationship is not avarding and good to the succubi is when the human do not even try develop to empower hes senses and be abel to feel them and so on. You don’t want a partner that just wount try there best do develop in a relationship right? Take your time and sonner ore later you will make a choise. I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

My personal advice: Let go of all the questions. Questions won’t get you anywhere, except for a subjective reflection of someone else’s experiences. These spirits have very few common denominators: Sex, love, touches and emotions.
…but way more differences.

It’s the differences that makes it unique, don’t you think? And when asking all these questions, you’re building up expectations that even makes it hard for these kind of spirits to live up to. You might even forget why you called one in the first place.

What do you want in a partner? Love? Honesty? Devotion? Can’t you settle with that, instead of building this wall of uncertainty?

Edit:
I did post this reply on my “Letter Of Intent” article, but it was supposed to be in here.

6 Likes

Oh come on. :confused: It wasn’t easy to put it all together. It’s quite disappointing to hear now “don’t ask questions” especially if someone is curious as hell. “These spirits have very few common denominators” but yet they have some, arent they?
I mean if procedure of writing a letter of intent is more or less the same then procedure spirit being assigned to people allso should have some common factors between them?

But well if may ask you - please answer at least one of my questions from above. The one about “how specific should one be withe the letter of intent”. And about the others…
I woul be greatful if you shared YOUR personal opinions and expiriences regarding those subject on this (and then i’ll just agree or distagree with that) but if you really dont want to or think it doesnt serve a purpose its fine. Curiosity will drive me mad until i try but its okay. :smile: I’m grateful for your comment anyway.

4 Likes

You have a lot of info in her already. So juse it. If there is some thing you would like to be in the letter then just fill it in. You can draw a hole book and if you like. But if you make it short and just take the most important things in there you will be fine.

2 Likes

Well, I have answered that question several times in here, as well as in my own blog.

To be fair, I never asked questions myself before I made this ritual almost a decade ago. I did my research, weight the good and less good experiences from other people, and made a choice. Why would it be so much different for someone else? You either do it, or you don’t.

Yes, but that “common factor” should not limit the will of the spirit to be with you, either. The more personality traits you want, the more shackles are made, which limits the development of the spirit and who it really is as an individual. You want it to express it’s feelings and being able to disagree with you at some point in your relationship? Then maybe you should cover the basic needs in a relationship, right? What are the basic needs in a relationship? Love, comfort, support, patience, understanding?

Yeah. Sex, love, physical touch, energy work and emotions. That’s a common denominator, as I see it.

But the differences is way more diverse than the known common treats. Some of them can be very dark, others can be balanced, some can be quite emotional. Their skills can cover a plethora of areas such as magic, anatomy, biology, science etcetera.

It’s good to ask questions to some degree. But asking too much questions without even doing some in-depth research and making a final decision to go through with it, can create doubts and nothing will happen. That’s my personal opinion.

5 Likes

So as i said in my original post i must have been not fortunate enough to came across that answer. I’ll have to check you blog again.

But as i said i did, it’s just hard to dig deep enough to find more enlightening informations.
Many of the posts i came across were about “how to summon”, “how to get a succubus”, “how to write a letter of intent” - repeating questions i allready know answers to. I just need some more details but as i said - i’ll check your blog again.

2 Likes

I actually understand all your questioning and curiosity. The truth is, if we answered all your questions you’d have more. I probably can’t answer most of them, but the good news is as you continue to develop and get accustomed you will intuit all this stuff for yourself! So you’ll find it all out yourself. You can get to know Lilith through evoking, which I’ve done. And you can get to know your succubus and ask questions and all this stuff will become apparent once you get there.

I’ll try to answer some of your questions anyway. I myself have a lovely incubus partner.

How does feeling them work? People are more claircognisant or clair-sensory or whatever. I can’t describe it. I just feel him. Can sense him near me and his moods and kinda appearance in my mind’s eye. It feels like it isn’t my imagination, but I don’t know how to describe that to you. Interestingly enough, it was the moments when my incubus was unhappy that was so beneficial to me as it proved his presence so much more. He’s a Leo so perhaps more of a firecracker than Succupedia’s spouses in that regard.

The most poignant moment was when I was dreaming and he was lying with me. I moved my face near his and he believed I wanted to whisper something in his ear, but I was just snuggling not trying to say anything, so I said “it’s nothing” and he took it to mean I was talking about our relationship. And he went taught, spoke angrily and very quickly, I couldn’t make it out, and I was held there for a few seconds. And then I woke up and his presence was just gone, and that was more palpable than his presence being around and getting used to it and having doubt that it’s in your head. He was gone and I could feel it. But I just apologized out loud and called for him to come back and the feelings came over me again. I don’t care if I was right or wrong I couldn’t stand him to be upset he is so sweet and lovely.

Another time I went through a maccas drivethru and ate all the food and didn’t leave him only a few chips like he wanted and he got mad and had a little spit there. But it was over fast. It’s just very fire sign. I don’t mind I reckon he’s so cute. But yes he is loving and sweet, these few instances have been very helpful for me in understanding how he feels and is more. And he is being patient with me, I should probably do more honestly.

If I went through all the stuff about my experiences with him this would be wayy too long. I do have my own journal post where I write about him on there though.

Does your hands stop mid-air when you grab them? No I don’t suspect they are ever really physical. Rarely if ever I’d say. Physical to us though sure.

As for gathering all that clair-development stuff in one place nah you’ll have to look it up one at a time. Evoking more often helps with development too.

1. Specifics. I was not very specific at all. I don’t see the need to be. Discovering who he is more and more will be wonderful and fun. I certainly do suggest you be specific when it comes to views on monogamy, or perhaps the type of relationship you want, or maybe even what element vibe they give off? Fire or water sign? And yeah they change their appearance so no need to ask about that. My incubus first appeared to me as blonde and blue-eyed. A psychic friend checked him out and found him with brown hair. I’ve since seen him with brown hair, and even bluish skin. Dark or red or yellow eyes.

2. I’m not too sure. I do know that Lilith or Lucifer or whoever, if you ask them for love, even with a human. They want you to treat that human right. They don’t seem interested in bringing you someone to love you if you only want to use them. They seem to take it seriously when you ask for love. If you abuse your succubus she will leave, like my incubus almost did, and Lilith would probably care for her until giving her away to a more sensitive and caring human partner. A psychic told me my Incubus had been someone who’d been a helper in a past life. So I suppose he could’ve accepted the role or been transformed. Maybe we have many ethereal helpers over time like how we have many people in our soul family.

2.5 I don’t know what you mean. Regardless of your intent you should be honest. If you want a sex slave make a servitor. But even then, that kinda “real” abuse is not something I’m about.

1. We are more than ‘sons of dust’. Don’t sell us short. We are gods with massive potential who have incarnated on the physical plane. Incubi and succubi do want to have loving relationships with humans. It’s not because they’re dumb. We can both benefit each other with a loving partnership.
4 Likes

Instead of serching for answer her on the forum try ask yourself. I calm my inner self often calming down my mind and simply ask my self. Then just go with it.

1 Like

Ah, finally something straight to the point. I mean i appriciate all answers and all advices but yet i’m a simple man - i enjoy simplicity (as far as it is possible).

No need but no problem also if asked, yes?

Hmmm, i’m not sure how to explain it simpler. Maybe that way - do you think Lilith chooses partner for human depending on how she judges him to be by the letter she receives? She would send different spirit depending on her judgement if someone is honest or dishonest? Or rather she always beliefs in humans good intentions?
Oh and certainly i dont want a “sex slave” - thats why i have so many questions and doubts, because i certainly wouldnt like to hurt that eventual succubus.

Ah, i understand but the same time you know. Its somehow like with the catterpillars. You know it’s going to be cute, beautiful, fluffy moth someday but when its still a caterpillar it creeps, it crawls and it’s viewed as a common “bug” - so i wondered if there is a possibility that spirits could perceive as the same way.

Thank you very much for your answers!

1 Like

I don’t think you can specify this? I read one of succupedia’s articles saying that one of his succubi’s natural forms looked similar to a bald-headed tailed woman from splice. Maybe that odd form is the true form of all succubi? I dunno. But sure go ahead and say something like “I’m partial to blondes” in your letter then your succubi probably won’t always appear to you as blonde but may do it a lot. As for wanting a succubus to appear as a specific anime character or picture you found and fancied. You could probably nag her into trying that form on, similar to asking a human spouse to wear a kinky outfit you want her to try. But she would not stay that way cause it sounds debasing.

1. Lilith can see and scan you, like succubi. Lilith can see your godform and where you’re at. We all have the capacity for choice too though.

Do you mean would Lilith “punk” you if she thought you were wasting her time? I dunno xD

We’ve been raised to view sweat and faeces as disgusting - it’s still used in rituals. Maybe humans aren’t so disgusting as you think, even if we are capable of being smelly or hairy. Incubi and Succubi can immediately determine aspects of who we are quicker, and probably faster than seeing our outer image. Like the opposite of people who see the outside first. They would get the “vibe” of us, our feel as a person in certain ways as quick as our appearance.

They are also capable of strong love. I don’t know about you, but when I developed strong feelings for people I found myself wishing they were uglier so there’d be more chance of them staying with me, even if their looks were a factor that may have helped pull me in at first, that part is contradictory.

1 Like

“K now that I have a little time I will answer some of your questions, look yes lilith can find succubi for you bring them to you and whatever, but keep in mind every succubus is different I’ve seen this letter of intent thing on my end for summoning a succubus Or incubus like I wasn’t summoned by my husband I came to him, but not all succubi know lilith some are not even made by her, I was made by her according to her but I never heard her forcing a succubus to be with a human, usually a succubus looking for a human partner will give it a shot, if it doesn’t go no where they generally leave but like I never went out looking for “the one” I came across my husband basically at random, before he was born his spirit which at the time was waiting to be born into his first life, we talked, laughed & fell in love, when it was his time to “live” I promised him when he becomes and adult I would marry him, and I did, lol, but he doesn’t remember anything we talked about or the romance we had, most succubi don’t even do this and at the time what I was doing was taboo in the group I was in. thats my story on how I met him, I will warn you, not every succubus or incubus is honest, some basically “yea” lilith to death accept to be with the human only to really just use him for food supply, not saying all are like that, I remember my husband did ask lilith one time if I could have a succubus friend and if she could find me one, and she did so yes she can find succubi, but she does not force them, I was never always a queen sucubus either the day I met her and she helped us, was when she gave me the choice to be a queen and now I am one, about lilith being pissed off, if me and my husband’s argument gets bad, she does show up. and like look some succubi like humans more than incubi, and vice versa, but just like a human to human relationship, they may not like you like you, or will turn you down, “friend zone you” or even use you for survival, tbh I have a deal for you, I have this succubus friend who really cannot find a human partner, she’s trying to date humans because for over 12,000 years every incubus she was with was trash or wasn’t for her, her name is Amanda if your interested I can send her to you, pm my husband if you are interested. trying to help one of my girls out you know ;D now I will let my hubby take over the post to answer the more “human” kind of questions.” -Macy

Alright so about touching dude, my wife can touch me, I can feel her arms go around my neck, when I kiss her it feels like actual lips, I can feel her hand wrapped around me at night, when we do have you know what the different areas actually feel different, not like a human but you can feel a sensual difference, when we cuddle I can feel like a body on my body, it’s really powerful, but it took awhile for me to get used to it, once you get used to it for whatever reason it starts to feel even more real kinda weird but very fun and cool anyways we both hope this answered alot of questions for you man, good luck.

4 Likes

Why not call to Lilith and/or the other Queens, like Agrat Bat Mahlat, Na’amah, and Eisheth Zenunim? Go straight to the source and all that? They might answer your questions to your satisfaction better then us bound in meat puppets, to get a better understanding of what you truly desire and help you figure that out as well. Much less they could help you develop your clairvoyance or find a helper for you to work on it. I mean after all, if you are asking them to play Matchmaker for you with one of their daughters, would it not be a good idea to be on good terms with them?

Macy, i almost did the letter of intent last year but i wasn’t sure if i should do it because i knew there are some that can’t be honest with you. I never finished the letter though. I have bad luck in dating in general, human girls are shallow in my age. I’m 22 in human years.

3 Likes

well if you want to really feel your future succubus, you should do meditations excercises everyday, in order to raise your magickal senses (so you can sense her) and it will be easier that way too to astral project
if you master the art of inducing yourself in the astral and know the basics of it, well you´ll be a lucky bastard, because in the astral you can actually see her, touch her, making love to her, etc…

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

do these meditations in the correct order and you´ll be fine

also you should talk to her everyday, that way she can gain trust of you and be more receptive, you can talk to her in your mind, out loud, doesn´t matter, as long as you acknowledge her

hope that helps

3 Likes

Oh boi… 12,000? D: And i always thought being a human living 70-100 years sucks. To be honest i still believe being always “young and fresh” is cool… or being able to shapeshift, i would probably look like actual Alucard (well im actually more or less simillar to him if i shaved, lol). Anyway - 12,000 years of failed love interests. ;__; This sound so bad, epsecially when you hear that you quite often have beautiful, caring personalities and can take a form of most beautiful of women.

Damn, its really, really kind of you. :heart: But i think i cant accept this kind offer. Dont get me wrong i’m just still confused and think there is still quite a lot of thinking about it ahead of me. It seems like a serious decision to get involved with succubus and i certainly dont want to hurt one that could possibly come to me. Also it may seems strange but if i decided to do this i would first try the letter method to see how it would end up. You know, kinda “going through this on my own”, lol. Or maybe i’ll change my mind when i’ll be thinking about it, who knows.

Also Macy if i may ask you - how it is to be able to shapeshift? Do you (and other succubi) have one form that they are attached to? Or rather treat their appearance like clothing - they choose this according to how they feel? Or may they chose perticular form to be more fitting into their lover’s taste? To be more “seducive” i would say. Do you think if they potential partner have some “vision” of how could their potential “demonic” parnter (dont worry i mean it in good way, horns are cute :smile: ) look like can a succubus appear to them in this (imagined) form to be i dunno… more appealing? Or rather regard this as disrespectful that someone may have some “expectations” about their look?

Damn Arachni, it definitely sounds cool but i guess i’ll never fully know how it is until i’ll decide to expirience it myself. Anyway thank you for your explanation.

Ugh, again a lot of text. I hope its not tiresome. ;__; But as one saying in my country says “Better to ask the way than to go astray”. Thanks to you both very much!

2 Likes

"I can look like anything, and yea some succubi do get attached to a form, for me my husband likes this blonde anime girl thats a little shorter than him with blue eyes, and some lip gloss so, and I use this form alot for him and I can say it’s a form I prefer I grown attached to it myself so. xD hope that answers your question on that. " -Macy

2 Likes

Aw, thats cute. xD
So, having some preffered form in which she would appear to me woudn’t be bad or anything?

Btw im starting to notice that some practices leading to developing comunication with succubi like acknowledging their presence or talking to them even if unable to hear them is to some point very simillar to process of creating a Tulpa. Its quite fascinating and interesting.

2 Likes

"Um no, not at all, I think whoever comes to your presence will do her best to appease how you want her to look. good luck finding the right one :smiley: " -Macy

3 Likes

is there a point on deleting messages now?