Many questions about succubi and goddamn a lot of text

Hi Macy. I wounder if you can conntact my succubi partner and ask things and then pm me? I would love to know If she feels good about beeing with me. I think of her every day and try talk to her every day. And if she have some advice to me? I would love the help channeling her. If she want that and if possible of corse. :+1::blush:

2 Likes

“Yes it is 100% possible but I am so busy rn we have a new born spirit Cambion daughter and I can’t just up and leave too often I’m sorry :slightly_frowning_face:” -Macy

3 Likes

How long do cambions take for them to grow up to full adult?

1 Like

Ok i see. :grin:

1 Like

Are there any animal type of succubus, or incubus? like a Kistune succubus, or incubus, or a neko succubus, or incubus?

1 Like

Arachni is banned.

Incubi/Succubi can look animalistic and are often portrayed/will manifest with horns, tails, and even wings. So in a way yes.

I am interested in her friend Amanda, of course it is also mutual whether Amanda would be interested in me.

So right at the beginning, I’m looking for a succubus for a relationship, sexual or emotional or romantic, what it looks like and how old it is, I don’t care, the main thing is that it has a character that knocks me out of my shoes, that is a character what makes my heart vibrate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

As far as I am concerned, you can have as much sexual energy from me as you want or other energy to eat.
Later as a ghost, I pour kisses and emotional sex over her

Since I shit about privacy and am not afraid of anyone anyway, I give my name and origin without being shy.

If succubus, ghost, demon, angel whatever, if Amanda is interested, she now knows that there is a man or another man in this world who is interested, she now has my data.

I would be with her as a person and as a ghost when I am dead, and another thing about Amanda, I hate lies and myself I am quite honest and never lie, I am unable to lie in this matter.

What I offer Amanda as a human / God / divine being, whatever I am or was, I am pissed off, I offer her faithfulness and honesty, I am emotional even if mostly negative, I am very emotional.
That another person could take her away from me would be unthinkable because I hate people like the plague.

I have no idea what will happen when I die, but I know one thing, whoever is stupid to me in the astral or beyond or looks at me crooked gets more than just a flower pot, hihi …

Welcome @dark_prince_Zamathu It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thing is, if we allow that there’s nothing to stop nasty people, bullies & trolls, pretending to be someone else and posting their details, so I removed them, please don’t post them again. :+1:

Also, stop laying yourself out on a plate for any astral vermin )which will certanly not be a cute girl, probably more like making leeches look pretty) come along and manipulate you into being their junkfood, which they WILL trash once you’ve got nothing left.

(First bit’s mod hat on, second bit is me speaking as a magician, both are about boundaries though.)

Please don’t throw your life & energy all away. :+1:

5 Likes