Mantra To Destroy Diseases

I have a new request please!
Do any of you know a Powerful Demonic Mantra to Destroy Diseases?
APPARENTLY “Irash Iray Sum Veren” won’t do because you have to practice vampirism I do wish this WASN’T the only chant that came to mind…maybe due to my ignorance
What about Lord Abraxas?

Om Haum Jum Sah is a mantra that fortifies your vital energy and enlivens it. It can easily increase your vital energy to the point disease is burnt up in your body and put you beyond its energy rendering you immune. Much safer than using demonic mantras as well as you won’t run the risk of obsession or influence to make you call on them more.

Other alternatives include using runes as mantras such as Uruz which can structure you body to be impervious to disease among other things, Sowillo, Laguz, assorted others depending how you use the force created.

Edit to fix my dyslexic writing mistakes.

10 Likes

Give these a try.

4 Likes

Thank you
@DarkestKnight @Eldred_Darkthorn

Can you elaborate on Irash Iray Sum Veren where did you get it from and what does it do.i practic vampirism so that would be of help

Ah yes what an honor.
I learned the chant “Irash Aray Sum Veren” from Satania, The Chant can only be used by those who practice vampirism it drains and vampirize astral parasites, larvea, implants, etc. but this is not the only use it has a variety of other uses auch as to vampirize spause etc.

2 Likes

@Pagan_liminals I linked the video above

2 Likes

Just FYI, that’s literally every human. All humans can exchange qi between them. It’s simply a very specific application of energy working.

We all exchange energy between us in society naturally. The difference with real vampires is that they have broken energy systems that mean instead of being able to make enough energy frpom food and sun etc, they can’t convert that qi to human qi well, so they have to take human qi already converted from other humans more than normal, taking more than they give.

Thus the vamp is limited to human sources and can’t handle all that normal people do. Others that choose to vamp are not vampiric at all, they are normal people doing, at will and optionally, a form of energy working because they can. They can use better sources but follow the cultural poetry and romanticism and don’t realise how real vampires suffer.

The good part is, that means everyone on the planet can use the linked youtube video chant. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Yes , it’s really a serious condition. If a real vampire is isolating themselves due to for example agoraphobia and what not (talking about a friend) , they will slowly rot away.
Literally die. And they will get physically ill, fade and likely have uncontrolled astral projections because they are like a caged animal.
They might forget to eat because food just is bland to them and doesn’t do it for them. The romanticism really doesn’t make up for it , if one is afflicted with that. One can only escape so far into the imagery of myths and pop culture.

The real Vampire will walk to a grocery store to feed on people not to buy food, and people will treat him differently cuz they feel something. Maybe a unsolicited advice coming from strangers to cover the pale face or ask why one looks so sick „get well soon“, or weird looks… Non Vampire folks KNOW.

More advanced masters of vampirism and black magick are in it to avoid the second death. A quest for eternal life and not return to source but do whatever they want after first death. Many confuse the artful use of the techniques of vampirism, with the affliction itself, it seems.

1 Like

I’m actually interested in practicing vampirism, and unfortunately it seems to me impossible to practice multiple magickal practices at the same time
Is it possible for me to practice vampirism along with all of the other Demonic Magick I’ve been seeking?
Also if anyone can use that chant that I linked above what are the requirements to be able to use it?

Yeah, sure.

How does it work?
What do I have to do?

Al Shinot
Al Mikayliyam
Al tash Lon
Al Lavanta
Al Michek

there are many of these mantras, I don’t see why they should only be demonic, unless you are a purist.

There is another White Tara Dharani that has some potential, but I have to invest some time on it myself, only one repetition it seemed to help me when I was close to catching a cold and I had no time or strength for other practices.

NAMO RATNA TRAJAJA / NAMA ARJA AWALOKITESIORAJA BODHISATOJA
MAHASATOJA / MAHAKARUNIKAJA / TEJATA OM TSATRA WARTI TSINTA MANI MAHA PEME RURU/ TIKTRA DZOLA
AKARKAJA HUNG PHE SOHA // OM BHARATA PEME HUNG/ OM MANI BENZENI HUNG/ OM PEMA TSINTAMANI MAHA
BEZAR BARA HUNG//

“By repeating this dharani 100 or 1000 times one will achieve all the goals in life. Even if someone will because of their actions
he had to be reborn in hell, he would be purified, liberated from the lower states and he would see the Buddha. Thanks for repeating this one
dharani once a day all diseases and evil spells will be destroyed. This dharani liberates one from enemies, thieves and the king’s threats.
It brings rebirth in areas of great happiness - no doubt - because it has been spoken by the Overcomers
full of great goodness.”

What the truth is, I don’t know. I just see potential in her.

There is no English source on the Internet anymore. Find more by entering the phrase
“STO TYSIĘCY MANTR.”

There are many other mantras, but I have only given you these two, one demonic as you request and one divine. They should help.

3 Likes

Which one is Demonic?

The first one. At least I think so. You’d have to ask the source of this mantra.
Send a private message @Eye_of_Ra. For example, the invocation Alash, Tad Alash, Tal Ashtu is in Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus, but this is demonic circle. At least that’s what they say on the Internet, that it is Aramaic.
You will find this invocation on the universal circle.
On the other hand, deities have two faces, one divine and the other demonic, especially in Buddhism and Hinduism, the duality of deities is presented.
Illness is a serious matter, unless you are willing to die for your beliefs. Do what you need to get well and be happy.
Unless you believe that your loyalty will be rewarded after death. It’s like in war, generals collect medals and ordinary soldiers fill psychiatric hospitals and mortuaries.
A medicine is a medicine, you don’t ask from which pharmacy it was produced, at least that’s how I see it.
Do what you need to do, it doesn’t make me laugh one bit, I’m deadly serious. Just stay healthy.

Ay Thank You

1 Like

@Satanalash
Thank You for sharing the post I’m just now realising that I made this thread

1 Like

It’s my pleasure to help.
I assume that many black magicians fall and went into madness or became seriously ill due to ignorance, lack practice of exorcisms and failure to take care of their mental and physical health.
Some people are so anchored in dark energy that they consider depression to be a normal part of their self.
So I just don’t think it’s appropriate to be picky. You do the right thing, and the right thing is what works.

Thank you

I have red jasper, moonstone, aquamarine, apache obsidian, onyx, amethyst, and green jade. I know quite a bit of the Magickal properties of crystals but which of the ones the I listed should I use in a Summoning ritual?

1 Like