Mantra To Destroy Diseases

Onyx is said to be the stone of black magicians. Azazel’s throne is made of black obsidian. So they say.
I only saw Satan’s throne. Ancient cultures used polished black obsidian as a scrying mirror.
A black obsidian bowl filled with water can also be used as scrying tool.
My answer is: Black Obsidian, just pure black obsydian.
You should use private message. We are moving away from this and it violates forum rules. That’s all.

A post was split to a new topic: Azazel66613’s Question

I would like to know powerful trance techniques please, I’m going to be calling on spirits to induce trance
Any of you have any ideas for me please?

I literally linked you some simple trance techniques in one of your other threads, dude. :roll_eyes:

Are you even practicing anything you’ve been given or are we all just wasting our time?

1 Like

Oh Sorry!
Yes I’ve been practicing and deeply analysing all you’ve been telling me, I’ve been disoriented for the last few days

How do a get rid of an illness by passing it on to someone else?

You can transfer the energy of an illness to someone else, but whether or not they will get sick will depend on the strength of their own energy body.

A classic method of shamanic healing, for example, is to energetically “grab” an illness and bind it to a rock and then throw the rock into a river.

1 Like

Oh really? How do you do grab the illness and bind it to a rock?

You don’t, you grab the ENERGY OF the illness and put that in the rock.

Look up iron tongs technique from qigong, then learn qigong.

This one is not a shortcut you need to build some actual background knowledge and skill, it’s not like a cake mix you can take off the shelf and just throw together without really knowing what you’re doing, you can do yourself harm if you don’t target the right energy. But you don’t need to know that much and if you mess up in a small way you can rest and recover same as if you fell over and scraped a knee, you system self heals.

If you keep an eye on the other posts there’s often a lot going on that can synchronistically be what you were looking for. I was just mentioning a good book for learning energy healing over here:

2 Likes

Ay! Thank You…I’ll check it out

1 Like