Manifesting a Perfect Life (Has anyone achieved this?)

@demon display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@demon start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@demon roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@demon fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

how can i contact ea koeting @demon

@Timothy hey man do you know how the introduction works having a ahrd time introducing myself to people

@Yberion hey man can you help me on how is the best way to contact lucifer or what path im suppose to go on in magik

1 Like

You would have to buy a talk with him

Yes !
But the price have been, and still is, high at times. I know many argue about this, saying that there is no consequence, maybe it is a individual thing depending of who you work with, and of course how experienced you are, but during my 34 years of practise I have learned over and over again that as I receive so shall I lose. Yet, itā€™s been worth it.
This lifestyle and the way of the craft have turned my mind, not cold exactly, but very reserved. Itā€™s not a diagnose, Iā€™m very capable of empathy, itā€™s just that I do not feel loss the way I used to.
From a very young age I started working with spirits, at about 10 or so (hard to recall exact) I did dabble with The Qliphoth and something latched on to me.
Having little experience, not because of lack of interest, determination and dedication but due to little and next to no way to learn, I had a entity by my side who made damn sure I always got my way. But the lack of proper experience and the wisdom needed to control the entity turned everything into a disturbing time of my life. It got so bad thatā€¦I donā€™t think I should even shareā€¦I was a danger to others. I wish I could say I regret some of the things that happened but I have no regret. Only thing is that I wish I had more experience when it all started.
I learned a lot through intuition, my inner senses and instinct. My heritage have given me powerful tools but in order to grow information is key.
But my point is, for me the journey started early and my dreams came true one by one, by the age of 20 I had realised most of my dreams already and reached a bit of a hurdle as I was running wild due to lack of motivation as I had reached all my goals.
It only took a couple of years though until I once again was back on the path with new insight, learning is part of the path and you can never stop learning, there is always more around the corner.
Today I am 44 years old. I have everything I want, and it is at least 90% because of my craft. If not more. I have no doubts. Zero.
The state of my soul howeverā€¦just joking,I do not care about that.
One thing I never learned though is what entity it is. I tried to find out but no luck. I felt it as a feminine presence back in the day, but now it feels more masculine, and more violent. I work with several spirits but my main one have been my company since I was about 10 years old.