Making a pact to become immortal/live forever

Is there an entity or being out there that would be capable of making you physically immortal? like mainly just pausing the age process or slowing it down I want to stay 24 for about 30+ years

2 Likes

No you won’t find an entity that can make you physically immortal, if one claims it can you’re probably being suckered into a bad pact.

3 Likes

Some of the Olympian entities supposedly extend life up to 300-500 years, I guess two important elements (in order, maybe not to reach just that but rather to move towards the goal) would be to do a full blown evocation and more times, i.e. working with the spirit.
Other options are for example Vallalar or Lilith, since an interpretation of her is that the Black Moon is -(-) as opposed to our negative pole -(+), that is: our reality is unstable but Lilith personifies a static reality.

2 Likes

Interesting post topic but no, I have never heard of a casting or actual ritual for immortality, to live forever young but it does remind of many works of fiction for example the Picture of Dorian Gray.

So long as the picture is intact Dorian does not age nor can any injury affect him, instead all afflictions are passed onto the portrait, which ages but not the real Dorian.

The book by Oscar Wilde Dorian Gray depicts an orphaned boy who is the heir to a great fortune. Basil Hallward paints his portrait, and Dorian declares that he would give his soul if he were always to be young and the painting instead would grow old.

The picture of himself which grows steadily older and more vicious looking compared to his own mirror image which remains young.

This might be an interesting experiment try a casting not for immortality but self improvement both physical appearance and personality and use a large print photo of yourself to maintain a youthful appearance, ask that the photo will age and not your physical body.

I would employ chaos magic and call on all forces of darkness.

3 Likes

you can be young looking, however, you won’t live long. There’s an illness that exist that keeps someone looking young. you know. Adults that look like kids. It’s some kind of birth genetic defect. I don’t think you want that.

2 Likes

This is doable. Read Superhuman. Look up biohacking. Get going on your autophagy, telomere length and mitocondrial health.

Try Raphael and any entity that can help you with the enormous self discipline you’ll need to get into the lifestyle to stay young, and avoid the things that age you.

Energetically, raise your kundalini, and start cultivating and compressing qi into jing, as much as possible every day.

Entities can’t do this work for you, but they can help out with info and shadow work to get it done.

11 Likes

I’m sure there is a way magic can be utilized to accomplish this because science is already almost there.

1 Like

None of those responses from those spirits specifically answers my question.

It would make more sense to me if they said “yeah physical immortality is attainable but I cannot provide it for you” because literally that’s what those three extremely vague replies are telling me…

why would you want to live forever?
everything and everyone you love, or ever will love you’ll have to watch their deterioration and eventual death. time and time again.
the things you enjoy will grow dull and choresom.
what about your mind?
you want your physical body to remain young but what or your mental faculties?
body of a 24 year old, mInd of a 164 year old?
no thanks.

I don’t care about seeing those I love die it’s going to happen whether I see it happen or not so I’ll cherish them while I can and keep learning. Moving on for eternity. That is such a weak mindset to have.

1 Like

Well, the more of your Eternal Self you can presence on Earth, the longer you can choose to manifest your physical self.

The biblical prophets ranged in lifespans from 400 years all the way up to something like 1200 or so before choosing to physically Ascend (or being told by a messenger that it was their time to leave) by “becoming one with God.”

There are some similar stories told of yogis and Taoist sages living for centuries as well.

However, none of them attained such longevity by a certain ritual or a simple pact. It was the result of all their spiritual work combined over decades.

If you are really interested, seek out a copy of the Bible of the Undying. The author, after developing his spiritual powers through a certain meditation given in the book, was supposedly told by a disembodied voice that if he continued with the meditation for ten years he would stop ageing and become immortal.

10 Likes

Btw “physical immortality” includes preserving the mind for it is also part of the physical body.

1 Like

nah, it’s not weak.
it’s acceptance.
sounds to me like you can’t accept that you’re going to shuffle on.
we all are, it is 100% inevitable and unavoidable.
it’s best to live now, rather than spend your time searching for a cure from death.
you’ll end up an old man with nothing to show but theories and failed experiments.
you could look into lichdom if you believe in that, but you’ll still die first.
your best bet will be transhumanism, but you won’t be you by the end of it all. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

the brain is part of the body? WHAT?!
you completely missed the point of that post.

Those responses are very vague and don’t answer the question, but for some reason I like them.

Lmao I feel like those spirits didn’t really say that

And your point is???

Eh maybe you’re right I mean “everything is impossible until someone does it” right?

Yes there is

It is called a yakshini , chandrika yakshini in particular

Watch this video to know more

1 Like