Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

Best comment ever.

I woke up this morning, went to this forum board, had a look, laughed my ass off, went to the toilet, took a piss, got in my car, switched on the latest ā€œDanzigā€ cd and smiled. Thank you, thank you very muchā€¦Elvis has left the building.

ā€œI can almost guarantee that 95% or more of the people that would buy the ebooks would open and read a few pages or even maybe a whole chapter, possibly attempt to perform a ritual in a half-assed way, and then save it to a folder never to be opened again. I bet there are a high number of people who own the Complete Works as well, that will use it very little while it collects dust on their bookshelf.ā€

Well thereā€™s always going to be some people like that. But the thing is, even if everyone besides you who had EAā€™s material became a lazy ass, it wouldnā€™t really effect you right? IMO people should only care about other peoples decisions if it effects them in some way.

You are projecting additional meaning to my comment. I was simply responding to Avernusā€™ comment. It wasnā€™t in relation to publishing or not publishing. I donā€™t give a fuck either way. Sell a million copies of the book. Make a kindle version for all I care. It wonā€™t effect me like you said. I have a physical copy and I use it. Thatā€™s what matters to me.

But honestly, if there are people out there that donā€™t have the information and have a strong will to put it into practice, I think it is a pity if they never got access to it. In any case, if their determination is strong enough they will get it no matter what happens.

Pride and promises set aside, My opinion is that the ebooks should be released, along with the OAA material. I also hope that at some point, E.A. will go back on his promise to never write another physical book. If for no other reason than to publish a Liber Spirituum containing all spirits he has ever contacted in his life along with their sigils and info.

You canā€™t stop dumb people from being dangerous. Firstly, the dumb people who we think might cause chaos with this information will almost certainly destroy themselves before causing real damage, and are probably more dangerous without it. Iā€™m in Chicago right now, and if I had my choice of being around a half-ass magician, or one of these reckless as kids in the street, Iā€™m picking the magician every time.

No matter what the deal is, to be dangerous with magic you have to have at least some skill, which requires some training and some discipline. Most people who are referred to as the ā€œswineā€ would not even possess the traits to get a Baneful Work done well, and almost certainly will screw themselves before anyone innocent. However, take the dumbass West Side kid with a penchant for hurt ego and pride, and he can find a gun in two days and drop you dead in the street.

So how much worse for society is it really to release an e-book that:

1. Will still manage to escape the eyes of the overwhelming majority of not just regular society, but occult society

2. Whoā€™s danger is beyond the skill of those who would be ā€œdangerousā€ with it?

It just sounds like a lot of worries that should be pretty meaningless for folks who will almost certainly get themselves into all sorts of questionable and uncouth practices, schemes, and works. Sounds pretty funny to talk about honesty when almost all of us will manipulate someone at an etheric level to do our will. Those contradictionsā€¦ now thatā€™s pretty dangerous

P.S. When are folks about to start dueling Yu-Gi-OH-style? I just need to know so I can get my blonde, lightning-streak bangs re-styled with red & black spiked hair. Time to break out that fat ass Millennium Puzzle chain

ā€œThe most important thing to E.A. and I, is to honor our commitments to YOU first. So this is why we want to know your thoughts.ā€ - Timothy

Sounds like a statement regarding ethics to me, from a Black Magician

Didnā€™t know that wasnā€™t feasibleā€¦

Good one!

Defectron said: ā€œFor example I disagree with him saying the loa are stronger then all other entities you might work with among a few other things I wonā€™t go into here.ā€

Iā€™ve actually donā€™t teach that. The Loa are possibly some of the most powerful entities Iā€™ve come across, but so are the Demonic Kings, and the Gregori. There is indeed another type of entity that I know of that blows the Loa out of the waterā€¦ but I rarely if ever mention these beings because of their obscurity and most peopleā€™s inability to even comprehend their nature. The Loa do belong to a certain class of entity existing closer to the physical plane than the astral, and this does give them an advantage.

thanks for clarifying that!

I do want to point out something: we asked YOU if you wanted the Complete Works. We asked YOU how much you wanted to pay for it. We asked YOU how many copies we should print (by only printing what was ordered). And now weā€™re asking YOU how youā€™d feel about releasing an ebook that literally thousands of people will pay us for.

A lot of you feel quite strongly, on both sides, and that is taken into consideration. Timothy and I are receiving an insane amount of emails begging us to re-release this work in some form. That is being taken into consideration as well.

I personally think that whatever WE decide to do, that itā€™s not entirely fair to say that this diminishes our ability to be trusted, as weā€™re bringing this to you, collectively. What other for-profit corporation does this?

You see, we see you all as spiritual and magickal shareholders in this movement, and so we bring these issues to you, rather than just jumping at the money.

So, thank you, and youā€™re welcome!

2 Likes

the purpose of the movement is to expand, i donā€™t see how you can do this by NOT selling more books

Interesting topic- I for one found it unusual that only 200 were in the print run (especially as I purchased 2, and I have the impression some other did as well, as well as Timothy and EA mentioning there were ā€œextra copiesā€ which were sold after the print runā€¦ thus it would seem down closer to only 100 customers purchased in advance), and now looking at the voting- I see 34 vote for. As that may include those that own the Complete Works, then only 30 or fewer?

As EA mentions above (and Timothy in my posts) about many emails received, perhaps that means those not in the forum? (or not voting, as I didn't, but the assumption those wishing ebks would vote, thus to interpret that many Ebks are wanted, I'd think more than 20-30 ebk requestors (a third or a fourth of those that did purchase the full printed Complete Works)

I donā€™t really use that as argument either way, but seems much of the discussion about this is that many people (more than 40?) are ready to purchase Ebks, which looking as above doesnā€™t seem to be so.

Slightly less related, I found interesting on Facebook page seeing the comments EA posted about the PrePublication ~four+ months (assuming many might not be forum members, nor even Email N/L subscribers, but just checking out EAā€™s FB comment-msgs), and then after New Yrs, as delivery approached EA mentioned ā€œa few copies are availā€ ā€¦ but then once it was said all copies gone, many comment on his FB page and YouTube videosā€¦ wait, ready to buyā€¦

Now some of those could be a few in this forum who couldn't afford, but I assume most commenting outside either hadn't heard of it in time (and thus ready to jump in and spend full price, even though not knowing the author?) or if many did know the author then how only heard after last-last minute (ie not when "a few copies remained" or even later than this).   Not saying how this relates to a "vote" but I bring up not understanding that: as seems to me either it was heard about, or perhaps by saying time over no copes avail that helped get the word out?  (or else new readers were convinced to consider..)

[just thinking if I hadn't heard of an author before, I'm not likely to jump in ready to pay larger funds.. if I knew more to make the choice, I'd have been following, or just lucky-intuition I reconnected right when offering made. ]  

Anyway- still seems that the issue of how many ebks would be purchased, and IF vote#s can be extrapolated fromā€¦

ps the question of Spider in the Green Butterfly would be avail, and it seems to me (just my interp-understanding) that it wouldnā€™t as I would think the agreement EA had with Baron dePrince and the other Haiti-Elders limit the info, in a different way than this discussionā€¦(?) if so the issue would be the 7 bks-

ā€“ issue being if they were to be ā€œreleasedā€ Ebk format, it seems it might make sense to extract and condense into a New arrange version (as BALG ebk seems to beā€¦ much info in that lightly outlines his materialā€¦ so would seem to compete-

is the contribution of the ā€œBALG Ebkā€ being considered, and if one purchased (or received) Ebks of the Works- would it still make sense to get that ā€œintro bookā€?

either way- I still wonder about the original 200 (only 100 or so separate people?, and yet if there were ā€œreseller/collectorsā€ in those numbers, then perhaps closer to only 50?)ā€¦ and only 34 voting yes in this voteā€¦

seems weird there aren't more (higher numbers showing) if BALG EA/Timothy are receiving so many emails           -just my thought/question on this  

< thus would it make a difference if 20 Ebk purchasers were known, vs knowing that 300-400 Ebk Purchasers were ready to buy? >

Just to weigh in here myself. I voted yes not because I donā€™t have the complete works. I really didnā€™t want it. But I would like to see the unabridged works of EA made more available. A few of the works as I understand it have mistakes or were botched slightly by the publishers themselves and so I would like to see them as the artist intended. As it stands only 200 people have this privilege. The book itself is priceless donā€™t get me wrong but theyā€™re not making them ever again at this point. The owners of the complete works tome have what they payed for. Hell for all we know that might just entitle you guys to secret special offers later down the road for your support. I personally wouldnā€™t mind if that were the case. I see my ascent as inevitable regardless of whether or not I own a rare talismanic grimoire. But I think it would be a tragedy for EA not to distribute his works in a way that he is satisfied. Honestly it would be unfair to the artist in my opinion and is tantamount to censorship. They are keeping their word that theyā€™re not making more talismanic grimoires like the ones you guys have. Just Ebooks. I donā€™t see the harm.

Well, in regards to voting, people generally arenā€™t that proactive about voting. I mean, I donā€™t know how the last two presidential elections went, but the last one I remember showed a significantly small margin of americanā€™s actually voting, so folks may generally not be voting. Thatā€™s just a theory, I could and may very likely be wrong

Hey metatron your in Chicago? Iā€™m going through chicago today, wanna meet up? Iā€™m going to be going by where my occult teacher works and also going to a yoga nidra class int he area.

Also yeah what EA said about the loa being stronger due to being closer tot he physical is interesting. Dante told me that binding spirits to physical objects that makes them more powerful here, Iā€™m guessing that is the same principle then?

Yo that would be cool. How long are you going to be here? Are you from IL, or is this an out-of-state visit?

I technically live in Indiana, but I live near the chicago area. I donā€™t really have a set time frame, but I expect Iā€™ll be around at least until around 7 pm tonight, Iā€™ll send you my phone # in a pm.

I was introduced to EAā€™s books through illegally scanned ebooks. They came in this huge torrent (8GB worth of ebooks). Over the course of the next few weeks I sorted through all those files; renamed things, sorted into folders, basically figuring out what the hell I had in all that mess.

You know what? Out of all that stuff, the things that impressed me the MOST was this author Iā€™d never heard of before. E.A. Koetting! Amazing stuff, I thought. I was so happy that I just happened in at the right time when he was accepting pre-orders for his work. He deserved my $400 for what Iā€™d learned from some pirated material.

I own the Complete Works, but still sometimes for convenience sake Iā€™ll open up one of those ebooks. Technology is a wonderful thing and using a Find feature is such a time saver. Iā€™d love to have a legitimately produced ebook. Iā€™d pay for it.

In my opinion, he should make an ebook available. Yes, I understand they said that the Complete Works wonā€™t be available after its printing, but you know what? This is Become a Living God, right? Weā€™re not already Gods. Theyā€™re just human, and maybe they made a mistake claiming it would never be available again.

Regardless of what decision is made here, people will be reading an ebook of the Complete Works sometime in the near future. The question is, will the author receive his dues?

I think this sums up the whole issue. The pirated e-books are already widely available, Iā€™d rather E.A. get the cash rather than not. An increased revenue stream for this project is only going to make things better for our collective ascent, not worse.