Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

Uhm…what the fuck Amy…?

That mind frame is the problem plaguing most Americans and destroying our country and international reputation. Do we always have to cut corners? Does there always have to be a bigger better deal at a discount for an inflated sense of self? Regardless of the cost to others? Should we compromise our integrity for that? Like I said and will repeat and repeat like a broken record…The value of anything is different in the perception of the individual. So when it was stated this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to harness unlimited power then it very well may have been worth it to do something you would not normally do to obtain it. Obviously that book was not worth the sacrifice of doing something out of your comfort zone at the time. You didn’t feel the payoff would have been greater than the cost or you very well may have dropped to your knees or bent over to take it in the ass as so eloquently stated. If you could have access to unlimited power and gain the ability to procure anything the heart desires…it may very well be worth a monetary exchange for specific sexual favors you may practice on a regular basis…only to gain nothing in return…just saying…devil’s advocate…

im just speaking my mind!

Might want to do it in a less /facepalm inviting way next time :wink:

Ohhhh the last two comments were priceless.

u facepalm me i will facefoot you…=D

Are you challenging me to a facepalm duel? :-p

Ebooks are serious business!

Indeed, in just 6 pages we’ve discussed ethics, morals, elitism, piracy, the pros’s and con’s of getting fucked in the mouth/pussy/ass for fun and profit and NOW a duel for face/appendage supremacy? What’s next I ask?!

I would just stay away from the cheap Complete Works replicas being hawked on the street and in pawn shops. Saw a few copies next to some fake rolex watches the other day in a bad part of town…

The next are Magickal Duels/Warfare, because violence solves everything.

Leggo!!!

I’ll wrestle someone for my copy.

“Indeed, in just 6 pages we’ve discussed ethics, morals, elitism, piracy, the pros’s and con’s of getting fucked in the mouth/pussy/ass for fun and profit and NOW a duel for face/appendage supremacy? What’s next I ask?!”

I think we need more people to get up on top of a soap box and talk about just how important this issue is and how they will pace up and down at night worrying over the outcome decision! And also talking magic ponies, because that too is a VERY serious topic!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wasn’t going to bring it up but I’m glad you did. It needed to be said.

I voted no, in this particular issue.

My reasoning lies along the lines of what Seeker, Sinata, Bran and the others who are more opposed to it have said.

First and foremost, I am an artist myself and a collector of art originals and prints, esoteric books and things of the like. For me, it’s not about being an elitist of the knowledge contained therein, but it was specifically stated for MONTHS that this collection of EA’s work would never be produced again. Ever. This alone makes this piece special and a collector’s item.

While $400 is no small amount, some people act like it was being sold for $4000. This is the way of any type of art/esoteric literature. You pay attention, make the sacrifices necessary to buy the work or pay for it twice as much in the end. This is nothing new, it’s how anything of real substance and value is marketed (in my opinion).

This isn’t to say I’m against e-books… Certainly quite the contrary. But as Seeker had said, for this grimoire, it just doesn’t seem right - and that’s aside from the marketing of it never being produced again.

I feel bad for the people who missed out, but I’m of the opinion that if you’re meant to have the work, you will find a way to acquire it.

Lastly…

[quote=“Bran, post:48, topic:1060”]Also, I’m pretty old school… I simply don’t believe that this
knowledge is ment for everybody. It’s like handing a loaded gun to a 5-year old,… they’re just not ready for it. I believe that knowledge like this finds it way to the right people, not the other way around.[/quote]

I thoroughly second this. This isn’t a child’s story-book we’re talking about here. There is powerful and potentially very detrimental information within this grimoire and there has to be a certain respect given while handling the contents. I think by making it a very affordable e-book, it is opening the doors to people who aren’t serious about the work and therefore might possibly handle it with impunity.

Ultimately, no skin off my back either way, simply offering my opinion. Despite some issues I have with the production of the Complete Works itself, I won’t be EVER selling my copy, as I love it far too much. It has an empowerment to it, and regardless of if the e-book comes to pass, it won’t ever be capable of matching the presence of the physical copy.

I can almost guarantee that 95% or more of the people that would buy the ebooks would open and read a few pages or even maybe a whole chapter, possibly attempt to perform a ritual in a half-assed way, and then save it to a folder never to be opened again. I bet there are a high number of people who own the Complete Works as well, that will use it very little while it collects dust on their bookshelf.

While I agree that the physical tome is something to be treasured and appreciated I do have to disagree about the aspect that people should be protected from this information. Comparing someone new to the occult to a 5 year old child with a gun is not exactly a fair comparison.

One of three scenarios is likely to play out for someone given this information.

1. They take the book do not put any work in putting the material into practice and nothing happens.

2. They work through the material following the exercises and begin seeing results and continue to work through the material in a responsible respectful manner feeling empowered by the results.

3. They work through the material with impudence and a lack of respect that leads them to getting their fingers burned. This will either teach them to be respectful or cause them to run from the occult. Either way it will be a learning experience.

Personally I don’t think the occult is one of those things that should require a warning label. The powers at work in occult will get their respect either be it by mutual respect or by force.

Black magicians talking ethics, integrity, and fairness. While condemning sexual degradation. This is getting fun.