Magickal Friends with Benefits ~ Raise Hell

Yes please

1 Like

Join the practice could help you push through it.

Sweet, I’m all game

1 Like

Ok. I know my request and i am happy to do rituals and evocations to help others with their needs

1 Like

Hello I am wondering do you tell us what is the ritual to do or am I supposed to come up with one? I am not experienced too well with all the types of black magic but I am really interested in a group!

I would whatever I’m best at. As that will get the best result

1 Like

Essentially, @Sonic, you would do whatever you feel you best can.

For an example, say my desire is money. When my turn comes up, everyone in the group will do a money spell for me, in whatever way they know how, whether that is a full evocation, a hoodoo jar or simply firing off a Chaos style sigil. The ritual you do doesn’t matter, only the result you are aiming for.

Another example: When your turn comes up, and your desire is love, everybody else will do whatever love spell they prefer for you, to fulfil your desire. Some might choose to evoke a demon, some might evoke an angel, and still others might perform a simple candle spell. It’s whatever they are currently capable of.

I hope that clears it up, and I hope @Eye_of_Ra didn’t mind me answering your question :blush:

6 Likes

Not at all. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok cool, sounds good :slight_smile: I will PM if I come up with a request!

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight, your explanation was helpful to clear things up for me. I am good at more of the angelic type of magick so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we pm with requests?

You can or post them here … Which ever you are more comfy with

1 Like

Does it have to be a mundane request or can it be magical?

Whatever you need

1 Like

I so pleased that you @Eye_of_Ra confirmed we can go dark :smiley::smirk:

1 Like

When will we be starting up?

Probably around the end of this week

2 Likes

I am interested.

1 Like

Just get with me about your request before wed.

Everyone needs to have their requests in by wed. I believe that’s the 11th

2 Likes

So a max of 30 people on the group then? I mean, more than that would mean multiple rituals a day per person.