Magickal Friends with Benefits ~ Raise Hell

Look we are black magicians here. I’m not refusing any requests. Other than anything that would harm anyone under the age of 18.

You want a certain lover back. Well that is gonna infringe on their free will.
You want to influence a boss to give you a raise . well your gonna manipulate them in some way.

Either balls to the wall or nothing.

This is a black magicians forum. And we do black magick.
If its too hard core for you then this isnt the group for you.

If someone wants a death curse… I have the kiss of the death. If they want love … I have love spells. If they want mind manipulation I have that too.

No one’s request is more legit than anothers to do magick. They are putting in months long work just the same as the others.

If this is too hardcore for you then turn back now.

6 Likes

So why are people under age 18 off limits? It doesn’t seem to match with everything else in the post? It seems kind of arbitrary?

1 Like

At the same time, it is a way for me to practice my magick. And realistically I know I was sent here to do as I please, regardless of morals. I would be hypocritical to judge another’s, I suppose.

I’m not harming a child … Adults are fair play. All’s fair in love and war. I have my own personal attachments and reasons. And this is my group so my rules. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

I don’t know if that was aimed at me but I never said anything was less or more legit thsn anything else. I’m not going to be shamed or bullied into doing something. I was asking how the whole thing worked. I was just asking for more information.

And I explained why. And said these are my rules. Plain and simple …

Take it ever how you want it.

1 Like

I’m not shaming or bullying you … Its your free will to be in the group or not be in the group

Anything goes except towards people under the US age of majority. (Which was pushed down from 20 to 18 for the purposes of the the draft.) Got it.
That would have been the Short answer instead of jumping up my ass about not being hard core enough or whatever.

Ok. Everyone needs to know going into this what it is.

It gets hard and most magicians drop out after the first week. I’d rather you realize this isnt for you now. Than you get into and have people do magick for you and then back out for any reason either you can’t handle the work load or the work goes against your grains.

I’m not gonna sugar coat. And I speak what comes to my mind with no filter. Thats how I am. And I’m not apologizing for being me.

At least I’m real. Unlike the majority on here.

3 Likes

Hi Arianna,

Count me in please.

I will let you know my desire by your deadline.

Just 1 question: will there be a time fixed to do the rituals or one can do as per their own timezones.

1 Like

You can do them in your own time zone just make sure you stick to the list of who’s day it is to Have magick done for them and what their request it.

1 Like

Perfect!
Thank you Maam. I am in and looking forward to it.
Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Basically going to be the first thing I do when I wake up haha

1 Like

Good idea :bulb:

Count me in, I practice every day, helping someone else sounds great.

1 Like

I do magick daily and am interesting in working in a group, helping others. Power in numbers, I like it.

2 Likes

Hell yea :metal:

Im down. Should I take the same role as last time? Where put up wards, etc?

2 Likes

I have been wanting this for a while after I heard of this. Though even though i keep getting results with my visualization and magic, i don’t know if my results are reliable enough to participate

2 Likes