Magickal Friends with Benefits ~ Raise Hell

Anyone can still join up until wed by then I’m locking it. I need time to get things ready
But everyone regardless of when they join need to have requests in by wed 9:00 pm eastern time.

I never said anything about a max number just a cut off date. I’ve had so many people in my groups before I had to create two groups
But remember there only 30 days in a month and each person gets a day just for them. So if it goes over Much more than the days of a month there will be two groups so everyone gets fair time spent on them

I’d like to be in. My pendulum agreed. I have a long way to go yet and a lot of crap to clear out. But I really like the idea of doing this. And feel it will be beneficial for myself and I can be helpful to others.

1 Like

So how does it work in terms of the actual casting? I mean, if I’m casting for others will I be doing a single ritual for the group as a whole by generalising the individual objectives or for each individual? I’m wondering how many people will work on the requirements of a single group member.

If its say my day everyone does a ritual for my request. I do not do magick that day.

On your day everyone does magick for your request and you don’t do any magick
So only one day out of month you will not be doing magick.

You each utilize whatever magick your best at to help manifest the request

Okay excellent.

‘Balls to the wall’. Count me in!!!

2 Likes

I LOVE the idea of this, I’ve been wanting to step up my magic game lately and this seems perfect, I’d like to be included.

2 Likes

Are multiple outcomes per person permitted?

Your allowed one possibly two requests for your workings

Don’t go overboard keep this simple .

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I think I’ll pass on this one because I’m not certain of being able to commit to 30 days of ritual work and because I wouldn’t want to give my actual name for the rituals. Great idea though!

Two more days to join

Took a break from magick these last few days cause I was feeling kinda discouraged.

This thread might just be what I needed right now. Helping others the best I can has always been a motivation for me :slight_smile:

I’ll pm my request !

4 Likes

@Nachtdiegall

1 Like

Yeah I’ll join

1 Like

I hope you accomplish many things and send blessings, my energy levels are too low for this.

1 Like

Need help opening my 3rd eye, can you guys help with that?

1 Like

i think so

Im totally down! Excellent opportunity for more work! My request is for more open and powerful magickal senses.

I would like to participate.

1 Like

Cool welcome