Magickal Friends with Benefits ... Garnet Edition

Count me in

1 Like

I got you, great to have you on board. :smiley:

1 Like

@anon39079500 … can you expand on the last statement? I have trouble enough rousing any emotion in ritual, not that Im lifeless, but could possibly use an alternative fuel.

2 Likes

Step by step:

• Magick is changing your world through changing it’s energy
  • Energy is directed by mind, not emotions
  • Energy needs to come from somewhere
  • One place it comes from is emotions
  • Other places it comes from, and this is not an exhaustive list, are the moon, the sun, the cosmos, waterfalls, living things (ren qi/prana/life force), ambient emotions off crowds, candlelight, ley lines, and entities doing it for you.

Example:
If you charge a crystal by leaving it out in moonlight, do you have to wind yourself up into an emotional state to do that? No… You just put it out there knowing the moon will charge it… so you just intentionally directed the energy of the moon. Thank the moon afterwards, doesn’t take a lot of emotion to put a lid on it with a bit of gratitude :slight_smile:

You do need enough emotion to make the decision and hold your will to do something, but you don’t have to use emotional energy as fuel.

6 Likes

I see, thank you :slight_smile:
That’s right, I remember a friend explaining it once a way back … my memory finally got tripped. Yeah, he mentioned dancing as one form of energy/fuel raising. Energy=fuel. I Get it now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, is this still open? If yes, please count me in!

2 Likes

Yes and you’re very welcome to join :smiley:
I’ll add you to the group PM!

2 Likes

I would like to join.

2 Likes

If the group is still open, I would love to be able to participate this year

2 Likes

Welcome @Jastiv and @Zabazu22 glad you could join :smiley:

And with that the group is at capacity. Yay!

1 Like

Is there still space for me please

I’m sorry we just got full. I’m strongly considering another in February at this point though, which will give more folks an opportunity.

If that would work for you I will start a waitlist for Feb. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Mulberry, would you please add my name to the February waitlist? Thank you!

2 Likes

Will do :smiley:

1 Like

@Mulberry … You can take me off the list, Im sort of involved in other stuff atm anyway.

1 Like

Excessive emotion is cheap when you’re young. It is a currency, if you will.

But emotion -= magic.

If that were so, the mature members would be helpless and those having literal psychotic episodes would change the world for that brief moment in time…

I can be calm, call on the right type.of energies, and deliver the curse before supper .

The young and immature depend on emotions for the workings. The rest have developed energy work - accessing different types of energy over time.

Frankly, I don’t care how much anger someone has at me,.for example. I will mark your signature, let you waste your emotional fuel as I counter enough to stop it, and be fully fueled when you run out… This isn’t theoretical.

So, diversify your abilities, regardless of age.

Oh…and before I forget…create a servitor to.direct their excessive energy into a crystal or stone (even in the ground)…

7 Likes

Yes please much appreciated. Thank you. And if you are doing a general healing and blessing please throw my name in it if you can. I would really appreciate. Can use something positive.

2 Likes

Hey you should pile on over here… I am also joining and I’ll send a little extra oomph your way :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks I will and thank you for the extra ooph

1 Like

Many thanks