Spell Lighting a candle to bring in 2022. Thanks to all who joined in. Now closed. See ya Dec 31st 2022 hopefully

As I already mentioned on the tavern thread I’m gonna light a tea light around 11pm and do a magic send good hopes and feelings into 2022 to try make it turn better then 2020 & 2021 have been.

Anyone with me?

Light a candle just before the year turns over and let it self extinguish while sending hope cheer and well wishes at 2022.

It can’t hurt and who knows? If enough of us do it it might turn things around in 2022 so we can all go back to living loving laughing partying and going places like normal again without any restrictions.

So who’s with?

Not like it can make things worse if we send hope and cheer and good will at 2022 right.

So please join in at 11pm-ish your time to spell the new the new year. Seeing as we’re in different zones spelling the new year at 11 your time will probably strengthen the effect.

Or if that’s not convenient all join in at 11-ish pm eastern standard time USA/Canada time and strengthen the 11pm well wishes spell.

13 Likes

I was going to do that anyhow, like I did at Christmas. Don’t know that I’ll be up for midnight, but I’ll have a candle going at the time.

4 Likes

I’m down to try this.

2 Likes

New Years came to us already in my part of the world. We are 2 hours some minutes into 2022 now. Wish you all Happy New Years wherever you all are at. :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Well then look up New Years eastern time if you can and if it’s a time of day you can light the candle (when you’re not sleeping you can try lighting with us when we do if you want it or with the U.K. people if any U.K. peeps are down with this U.K. would be 6-7 pm eastern standard us time (their 5 hours ahead of
us in EST

@Denyce000 or just light anytime now cuz someone somewhere is likely gonna be lighting wishing a good new year when you do

Because the thought/intent is way more important then the timing in this case.

Enough good will candle magick could make a difference and make 2022 at least a bit better then 2921 (and with enough people doing it it could even make it a lot better).

3 Likes

I will do just that.

2 Likes

I’m up too. I wish to go on a live concert of my favourite heavy-metal band, Powerwolf.

2 Likes

I will light a candle tonight.

Happy New Year! :tada:

2 Likes

I’m doing this too! It’s 11:30pm
Happy New year :tada: :sparkles: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Such a lovely idea! I’m in! It’s only 20:30 here though.

4 Likes

I still have approx 8hrs 7mins before midnight so everyone earlier just light up when it’s time where you are or whenever you want.

Here’s to a better new year :partying_face: :pizza: :champagne: or whatever

3 Likes

I just read this it’s about 445 am my time can I still get in?

4 Likes

@Mike_Bee Yes, intent matters more then timing.

Just do intent with intensity :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still counting down 6 hr 17 min to go

4 Likes

Done

8 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

Hey we could do this on he first of every month, a regular BALG empowerment group working. :thinking:

10 Likes

I’m in too
Happy New year’s!:fireworks:

2 Likes

Im in. I will light the candle at 11pm central time. Are there any particular words to say prior to or during the lighting? Or pretty much its the intent?

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

@Mulberry, or @DarkestKnight, please excuse me for noticing the above typo (BLAG) 4 posts up from this one.
Oh and please delete this post after your amendment.

Happy new year to you by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One hour to go.

5 Likes