Magickal Friends with Benefits … Aquamarine Spring Equinox Healing Edition

Special March 2022 Spring Equinox MFWB for healing!

I’m moving house, and was quietly skipping MFWBs for March, but a situation has arisen that a lot of us can relate to, and it inspires me to not be a lazy bugger and post a little something something.

Magickal Friends with Benefits, or MFWB, is a group working people have been doing at BALG for years. The Spring Equinox is on Sunday 20th. :smiley:

THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT. One day only, group on group, mass meditation/working/ritual for the highest good and healing for every person in the group.

How it works:

• It’s run on BALG as a group PM, reply here to get invited!
  • No number cutoff, if you reply yes, you’re in
  • Negative replies will be removed without prejudice: this is good vibes only situation
  • Whole weekend… Join and do any healing magick you like, targeted on everybody in the group PM at any time from now through Monday your time zone.
  • Choose your own spell: Bring light, get light.

Housekeeping:

• Temporary waiver of 90 day rule given the high vibrational, positive nature of the working.
  • Magickally speaking, the group working will have it’s own egregoric protections and wards, courtesy of Mr. Silvera . That’s all he does.
6 Likes

I can contribute via candle magic/spells/Novenas.

2 Likes

Add me in, I’d love to help and be helped in return!

3 Likes

You said this is going to be a single working where the entire group works it together? Did I understand correctly?

I’m in.

4 Likes

Yes, like a group meditation. :slight_smile:

I have finished my work meetings for the day so I’ll get working on that PM over lunch! :heart:

4 Likes

I’m interested if it’s possible :blush:

3 Likes

yuppers

3 Likes

Ill be doing candle magick and possibly contacting gaia if I feel like its respectful given my short relationship with her. Will ask for healing and protection. But yeah I’m in.

3 Likes

Never done a MFWB before but my weekend is actually open for once. Im in.

I would love to contribute through meditation and candle work.

2 Likes

If the 90 day rule is waivered I’d like to join. I can do some candle magick.

2 Likes

I would like to join.

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Not sure if I could contribute much but would love to be part of this.

3 Likes

I’m in with a candle spell!
I can make some candles customized to whatever people want most- I was thinking something for health, happiness, and love, but if you all have other ideas I can further customize the herbs I will use in the candles. Then, I’ll do some kind of spell with the finished candles.

2 Likes

I did not have time to wait for the Jupiter hour last night by the time I finished writing out the ritual, so will do tonight when home in the hours of Sol and Jupiter (more than one ritual tonight), to connect us all with the positive qualities of Sol and Jupiter. Will try using a Conjure Seal of Sol, and open it in whatever way I can, and use it in the ritual. The candles themselves will do the will. Frankincense is being used, and I may do half sandalwood candles and half cinnamon candles. The colored candles being used are two white tealights, two blue spell/birthday candles, and (either red or green, Im tending to go with red to boost sexual health with an affirmation) spell candle. Aside from the candles, I am also using water cups - two citrine as altar cups, orange personal cup and green water cup. I may go with the red, as complimentary colors are coming into the picture as well. Aside form that, will write in or etch in a keyword for the candle being used as its purpose before dressing with oil. Then its just a bunch of invocations and affirmations used while focusing on the intent of the ritual the entire time. In hours of Jupiter, Sol and possibly Mars as well.
So tonight its on like Donkey Kong.

2 Likes

Concentrate on intent and mentally and audibly spoke it. Said prayer to Tzadkiel, and spoke the Invocation of Jupiter. Followed this with a QC/LBRP/QC, Banishing the Four Powers of Earth, and then full cycle of adorations for both Lord of the Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios. A flame has been lit in my belly :slight_smile: When saying the archangel prayer, I had also started with Tzaphkiel, then Michael, the Tzadkiel. With Tzadkiel psychic pressure built and my ear popped. Commenicng ritual in the hour of Jupiter, 11pm.

1 Like

Not too late. Im EST, Jupiter hour is 11.

2 Likes

Started 9:45
Just completed.
QC/LBRP/QC
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth
Filled all four water cups
Lit altar candles (L,R, White/White)
Lit objective candle (R, Blue)
Lit Personal Candle (L, Blue)
Lit Frankincense
Lit Spirit Candle (Red)
Invocation of Jupiter
Prayer to Tzadkiel, Michael and Tzaphkiel
Invocation of Jupiter
Invocation to Tdadkiel explaining ritual intent
Blessed dressed candles to the Holy Spirit
Went through affirmations (three pages) three times.
Middle Pillar, five energy circulations
QC/LRP (Earth invoking)/QC
Extinguished candles in reverse, then dipped incense in water, disposed of water.

Red candle burned nearly all the way down, the blue at 1/3 left, and 1/2 tealights left. Not much candle smoke or any soot.
So prepare to get your freak on again, Red is for sexual vitality, Blue for mind body and spirit healing.

My Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card for the Day was XIX The Sun.

2 Likes

Got presented tonight with a job opportunity which I took, was given favors, and felt generally upbeat, got together with a friend who I will be working with.
Will start my ritual at 10 tonight, then 3am as well, then tomorrow night at 12 if I can’t make it for 5…

Not too late at all! It’s more like an “Equinox weekend” starting Friday and running through Monday.

That’s for focus as as this thread will age out… the real grouping is the people involved, as magick done as a group is multiplied not just added. In which case, the more the merrier. :smiley:

And, as time is not really a fixed thing, and our spirits live outside it, for those those who want to try it, you can always put your intention to instruct your subconscious to “move to the point of the Equinox in my time zone” and effectively do it then :slight_smile:
You can be a new member in a year and step in to this one and benefit and contribute to the group energy.

2 Likes