Magick is real and it can help you immensely (Proof of my experience)

I had tremendous success with a sigil for obstaning success in exams. Unfortunately I recently widrew all contracts with other forces so it’s negated now.

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t .
But it does in your case :woman_shrugging:t2:

U can even say that the magick part is working cuz i gave you links and suggestion to help improve your skills. That part is magick. But whatever, you are defensive and not open to discussion or ideas that it may not be magick of which many thinks it’s magick cuz i cast it and not some coincidence of everyday life efforts. :man_shrugging:

@Magerim U just have different agenda. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that isn’t related to the post.

@Lady_Eva Food for thought: How many astral ”oofs” can one person handle before their soul voluntarily abandons their physical body? Please put the messiah lock on this thread. I’d rather have it closed than turn it into an arena , while its original purpose was to spread positivity and encouragement.

@anon37593562 Until our moderator closes this topic for good I’d like to clear some things up for future reference.

1. I wasn’t being defensive at all , just stating the undeniable fact that you can’t comment on a user’s thread calling bullshit at every opportunity you get , without backing yourself up. You claim you have backed your claims up. Where? So far, the only thing you’ve done is deny the fact that what I did here is actual magick and insist on claiming , my improvement was achievable by practice only and nothing else. And while , like I said , I don’t agree with you, I tried to initiate conversation and listen to your POV. All that while keeping things civil and cool. I don’t feel the need to defend myself. It’s my life, my practice, my belief and what seems true to me might seem false to another. If I felt like your opinion didn’t matter I wouldn’t have given value to your post and would have left things there.

2. Even if you think otherwise, I do appreciate your input and art program suggestions. You also made valid points when talking about self underestimation , even though this didn’t apply in my case. I explained that me saying “I’ve never been a good artist” is simply the painful, raw truth. Reality checks are NOT a form of underestimation, but rather a safe way to avoid delusion and arrogance. If I simply blindfolded myself in front of my weakness, I would never have improved at it, since I’d forever sleep thinking that I’m the best of the best.

3. I never said magick can ,and I’m quoting you on this, “download skills”. It can’t. I simply focused on the fact that magick can help a person improve at something they’re weak at.

Please refrain from continuing this in other threads.
I respect your opinions and expect the same respect for mine from your part.
Thank you . Sending you my infernal blessings :slightly_smiling_face::metal:t2::black_heart:

it should be under your own journaling then like what many other members do if it’s just about your experience and you don’t want feedback opinions. Denial of not being defensive don’t say much when the words speak for themselves of what it is. I did give reason of which you didn’t understand. Hence your stubborn stance that it’s magick denying the fact that it’s your mundane efforts of what you seem to deny. Magick cannot improve something your not good at. Those are mundance skills that are learnt. Magick only attract opportunity so you can develop it through physical routes.

Example. you can attract back ex but it’s still up to you to interact. It can influence how you interact yet its still up to you to develop social skills. It can influence you emotions/thoughts yet it’s still up to you to do that action. Magick can’t make you do ‘action’. That was the message of why i think its’ your efforts not magick.

Part of reality check is to see if it’s magick by validity of results on consistent basis otherwise it’s just in one’s head like many here thinks. Not saying you but just pointing it out too many magick claims without reality check if it’s truely magick? That’s the scientist/detective side of the person.
That’s how one gets better and understand magick. I question my magick all the time . Is it coincidence from my hard work? And i question other people’s magick too. Is it magick or everyday coincidence? what aspect is magick and what aspect isn’t? etc…

True that magick can help you in your post title. In what way? what parts of the goal? etc…To understand magick more one have to ask these questions. One can just leave it at that . Magick works and help you. yet that don’t help understand it better.

While I do not see magick can make someone go to zero to hero in mere seconds, saying it is not related to magick in slightest seem ignorant as hell in my opinion, no offense.

We all know (well I hope, at least) that our brains make neural connections when you repeat something.More connections (I think, not really an expert on this) mean you will get better at something.This is fine and common sense.But OP clearly has used magick, or at least law of attraction here, which works on mental plane,draws the same thought/vibration/whatever, and accumulates on it.So how it isn’t helpful at all? How it isnt related? In my opinion, they are related, but obviously practice makes perfect.

I had times where I wasnt playing some games I really was passionate about for weeks/months,and I was coming up better than ever thanks to recreating what can/will happen.This is law of attraction.Putting LOA in magick category is up to you of course, in my opinion, its a base skill everyone needs, so yeah, its magick for me.

1 Like

Thanks for summing me up :+1:t2:

Once again, for the… Um… Fourth time? I guess… I never said it is solely magick that did the work. I expressed gratitude towards both magick and personal effort. Thanks for your lack of understanding.

Go ahead and give em to me. Come on. Please. Give me “the words that speak for themselves”. Give me one part that betrayed self defence and hostility.
I’m waiting :joy:

0-0
I clearly wrote in the title “proof of my experience”. Why wouldn’t I want feedback? This is a public forum. If I didn’t want others to express their opinions I wouldn’t have posted in the first place.

Also, accurate representation of me reading through every reply you make:

images

1 Like

Holy shit that’s some fucken good art

1 Like