Magick is real and it can help you immensely (Proof of my experience)

With limited magical abilities, I know it’s going to be an uphill battle, I won’t give up, I will get results, I will be powerful, and I have all you to be thankful for

2 Likes

That’s the spirit !! (pun intended)
I love your determination! Keep on practising and you’ll achieve your goals in no time :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bless you my friend @Mystic-Void I love your drawings, I can in time, will feel the energy of the entities I call apon, and avail myself thoes seeking help

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m sure you will . Best of luck in your journey sister/brother :black_heart:

2 Likes

These are both beautiful. I can’t draw at all.

But as for keeping on with magic, yes it does work, and if it doesn’t, try try again. Definitely agree 10/10.

1 Like

Thank you.

Practice makes perfect :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

the real uphill battle is TIME. while you put everything into a ritual and trust its coming about. only to find out months later it didnt quite manifest. or smthn went wrong. thats when the frustration starts to kick in.

1 Like

that’s not magick. That’s effort and practice. Your underestimating yourself. It’s always the same excuse people make when it comes to drawing. ‘i can’t draw’. That’s why they are taking drawing class. To learn. Yet they still making same statement which brainwash them or limit their learning ability of drawing. Even while in the class for weeks they be making the self harmful statement over and over. :man_shrugging:

check out these sites for more practice of people to draw to improve your skills. Learning figure drawing is best to improve your skills. starting with gesture training your eyes. I was somewhat an art major. Somewhat cuz the stupid university won’t let me double major due to lack of space in art department classes.
Quickposes: free image library and gesture drawing tool for artists
SketchDaily Reference Site

1 Like

I never said, it was solely thanks to magick. You can’t expect magick to work without putting in your personal effort, I believe I’ve made that clear. I am, by no means whatsoever, underestimating myself and my effort. But, trust me, I’ve taken drawing lessons in the past and never saw results like these with the same amount of practise, in the same amount of time. Sorry, if that doesn’t leave you satisfied, but you have to take my word for it when I say “I’ve never been a good artist”. It’s not underestimation , it’s the truth. Should I be telling myself that I can draw like DaVinci even though I can’t ?
So, allow me to respectfully disagree, but yeah, it is magick. While it wasn’t the only thing that helped me improve , you can’t just disregard it by saying “that’s not magick”, either.

1 Like

yes. you should be telling yourself you can draw. that’s how u improve. It’s telling your mind to do better. If u tell it not to. it will not do better. it’s basics of training in any performance activity weather it be sports or learning or even magick. It’s how the mind work. You have to be congruent to get to your goals.

And don’t be rebellious and get offensive/defensive as it’s not doing you any good. Give credit that it’s you practicing. Take the responsibility that you are doing good with your own efforts.

Don’t go being negative about your potential skills. We may not be all skillful like da vinci yet we can get to a level that is great. Up to you in how much you practice and effort with proper guidance of course. Tons of great instruction books out there.

People don’t realize one of the secrets to doing better. EXPECTATION of self to do better. Just that alone affects one to do better with less effort. And u casting magick already cuz that expectation in you so that’s why u did better. =o)

It’s the basics to the Law Of Attraction. I am aware.
But, for what is worth, reality checks aren’t detrimental to one’s health and motivation.
If you paid attention to my original post, you’d notice that I used sigil magick for this.
Sigil magick is based on this Law.
So, there is no question here, I did tell myself I could improve.
The sentences I used were “I improve in drawing every single day” and “I can learn design quickly”. But these sentences have nothing to do with my situation back then. I wasn’t a good artist, why would I seek magick aid else?
It strikes me as unusual that I got over the fact of not being able to draw as good as I want to and actually improved because of it ,while people can’t wrap their heads around it and just accept facts.

1 Like

Um… What?

1 Like

cuz lying to self that it’s magick when it’s not can do more harm. Especially when it’s a skill like drawing that require practice. U can’t learn skills from magick. It can guide u to mentors or change your state of mind. yet skills, are self taught with practice. That’s basics of universal law.

drawing is basically hands and eye perception coordination skills. That requires practice. No shortcut way to train self to draw what one sees. Great artist teachers actually give hints or techniques in seeing for accuracy. Why else they get you to do tons of form drawing. It’s to train the hands and fingers.

Anyways , if you really want to improve . Just practice on those site i put up on earlier post. And get a good instructional book. like. 1.“sketching people life drawing basics by jeff mellem” 2. drawing atelier-the figure 3. figure drawing for artist : making every mark count 4. figure drawing design and invention.

I see you’re an expert… Please enlighten me with your oh so delightful knowledge of what’s magick and what’s not in my personal life.

I posted this to encourage people and spread hope that they can achieve many things if they put their intent out to the universe and pour their soul into their passions.

I won’t turn this thread into a war zone, just for the heck of answering to you and explaining myself any further.

I respect your beliefs, if you don’t believe me, it’s fine.

But I expect the same respect from you ,too, concerning my beliefs. Don’t degrade me any further, if you are so kind.

4 Likes

You are one step away from violating some rules we have over here. Please stop. You have made it clear, you don’t believe the OP, which is ok. You have your opinion , they have theirs. No need to degrade each other’s beliefs :expressionless:

Not degrading. just being objective. Yet you still being defensive/offensive rather than seeing that i say it’s good you that you did good with your own ‘action efforts.’.

@magerim just cuz someone use that word degrading don’t mean it’s true. look at the post. Nothing degrading about it. Gave suggestion to improve and links and that proud of person’s efforts.

I so wanna do this when I go to art school amazing artwork buddy :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@anon37593562 I’m not being defensive. As you see, I have kept it cool and civil during the whole conversation.
And ,no, you’re not being objective, you’re being dogmatic. If you say it’s not magick, then it isn’t… OBVIOUSLY :joy:

@Lost_Boy Thanks, I’m sure you will :slightly_smiling_face:

AND I’M GRATEFUL !!
But our disagreement lies elsewhere.

1 Like

That’s being objective cuz magick can’t download skills to you. Dogmatic is forcing. i’m not forcing anything. I back up reason why i say it’s not magick. I’m not trying to change your opinion that you think it’s magick.

infinite facepalms
I neeeeeeeeeever said it downloads skills , just ugh ok.

dogmatic

/dɒɡˈmatɪk/

adjective

1. inclined to lay down principles as undeniably true.

Which practically means, as long as you present your views as undeniably true, you’re dogmatic. There is no forcing necessary.

1 Like