Magick for growing penis?

Out of interest has anyone used magick to grow their penis? I would like to be bigger and would be willing to use a ritual to achieve it.

p.s don’t answer with natural ways i’m strictly interested in the magick way thanks)

1 Like

If you try the search, you’ll see we have a couple of posts about it. E.A. reported that “using black magick” gave him a bigger penis but I’m not sure what the method was or if it was just a matter of practicing all kinds of magick.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=bigger%20penis
Then there this:

Refine your search with other keyword combos and more will come up, it’s not an obscure topic.

I know someone who managed it without any magick, just with daily visualization. But you have to believe in it and expect it and dedicate a lot of time to this goal.

Here in Brasil there’s some folk Magick (we call here Simpatia) that is said to make your penis bigger, but it can have some not so good effects. The folk Magick is that you buy a new kitchen knife and go in a banana tree a and mark the desired penis length with the intention in mind. The banana tree has to be a sprout, or in a very small state to be able to function. But you have to memorize where’s that banana tree and it has to be yours, because you will have to cut it later, otherwise some people say that it grows way bigger in a way that’s not pleasing to have sex with. You have to cut the banana tree before it grows too big

2 Likes

I remember reading of using dirt prays to Venus to grow breast.butt etc check s.rob books he has over600 ebooks but he has the magick of growing penis.etc

2 Likes

Too bad I don’t have banana trees around

That makes me horny :face_with_peeking_eye::shushing_face:

1 Like

Who is s rob never heard of him

1 Like

Wonder if I can do this for a penis on my bosses forehead :laughing:

2 Likes

(accidentally) stumbled upon this

1 Like

S Rob usually flies under the radar. He has written over 700 books, or maybe one should say booklets, in the occult - world record. His method for calling demons and gods is so simple I am feeling lazy. You don’t feel their presence as clearly as when activating sigils and chanting their names, but boy is it quick.

Hera ya go mate: "s rob" | eBay

1 Like

The easiest way that actually works is a youtube subliminal.

It is interesting how many books he has, but do you know which book specifically deals with this topic?

Don’t know, but he has a spell for it for sale at his website.
Etsy has a ton too, super expensive.
Just do the youtube subliminal I linked to above, it works.

2 Likes

Thanks bro

@Emissary Please remember that advertising commercial endeavors/rituals for hire is against the rules of the forum. I have removed the link in your post.

Ooops, sorry. :smiling_face: :pray: