Magick Food - Power Hungry and Hungry at the same time

Food in Magick.

Okay i love cooking, i love magick and both together is so fucking fun. This is really potent, you can literally possess each ingredient with the spirits power and consciousness.

This is totally great and i used to do it a lot, so now i was thinking of doing this again so i thought i’d share how this is done.

Instructions.

Okay so get each ingredient for the cooking, so for example Salt, Onion, Garlic, Egg, Herbs, Meat, Vegetables, oil, water etc.

Set up a altar to that specific spirit use candles or object or symbols or colors or fetish items of that spirit, vibrate its name as a mantra, do a prayer to the spirit then do a incantation to summon the entity and ask it to possess the altar.

Then have a huge circular sigil on the altar and open the sigil and repeat the enn of the spirit over and over until the spirits presence is crawling all over the altar.

Then when you see and feel the energy of the spirit then give a verbal command and say

" ( Spirit name ) i want to ingest your energy and power and i want to feast in your name, may your presence and power possess these ingredients ".

If your in the theta gamma sync you’ll see, the energy and power literally not just on the altar or sigil or air anymore but you’ll also see it vibrate over the ingredients and food.

Feel the energy close your eyes and as you inhale feel the energy and the spirits presence solidify and as you exhale feel the presence of the spirit ’ sink in ’ the food and ingredients.

Once done with your middle and index finger, push energy into those fingers onto each ingredient and draw the sigil of the spirit and say the spirits name like a blessing.

Leave the energy and power and presence of that spirit accumulate in the ingredients and food. Come back after a while and thank the spirit, head to the kitchen and start cooking with those ingredients.

You may also focus on the energy, power and presence of that spirit in the ingredients as they cook. What i used to do was repeat the name and enn of the spirits sometimes out loud and internally. I even used to draw energetic sigils over pans the stuff the food was cooking in.

Once cooked place the food on the plate, then look towards the food and feel, and see and sense the power and presence of the spirit in the food.

Then simply place both hands over the food close your eyes feel the presence of the spirit in the food and say

" ( Spirits name ) may your blood, may your presence, your consciousness, your blessings, your power flow within this food i feast in your name and i intake you and your powers within me ".

Now visualize or if you have ’ the sight ’ see the power illuminate and radiate from it, sit at the table pray before you eat thanking the spirit. Then ’ dig in ’ and eat your food, the power of this can be felt with each bite, this can be done with all spirits this is done often in Haiti with the Lwa. Although this can be done with any species of spirits and all systems.

What you choose to do with the power is up to you, you can even do this to prepare for a extreme possession with that spirit later on.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

25 Likes

Takes Kitchen Witchery to a new level.

5 Likes

Another solid contribution. There are lots of things that can be done by empowering food and drink.

1 Like

Not saying you took this, seems like you tried it out. I think this method is in franz bardons first book. Only difference is swapping out changing the elements astral bio structure and inserting invoking spirits into the food rather.

i actually have done this for years it wasn’t Franz Bardon i got it from i got it from a idea the Hougan’s in Haiti they feast on the powers of the Loa its been used for countless years.

i however asked various spirits how to do this with not just the Lwa but all entities so i took their teachings and my experiments and the theory of Haitan food possession and combined it.

Funny though because many say my magick works like advanced forms of Franz Bardon.

4 Likes

Yea i surely didnt think you ate it from his book. I as well seem to find new methods for things to later find out its been published. When our minds are open to receive, the collective will input what it wants lol.

3 Likes

yeah true once the consciousness then we tap into that web of collective consciousness especially in the magick community.

1 Like

Bruh

I was just about to make a meal then i find this :joy::smiley:

Keep dishing out the Quality content :metal:

2 Likes

bon appetit :metal: :joy:

Will do brother

1 Like

Yeah, this kind of thing happens quite a lot and not just with occult topics.

1 Like

Holy. Fuck.

I just poured myself less than a HALF glass of Soda and did the ritual above to Satan.
My guy…
The fucking liquid was considerably thicker with his power and it felt like it took an eternity to drink it all. With each sip the power was so thick i started sweating astrally. I can feel the heat radiating off me now

Im actually exhausted from the force it took for me drink it all

3 Likes

I have chips and bread here with me too :joy:
Im gonna do the same thing

2 Likes

Thats dope bro just did this myself with Pizza, Garlic, Onion, Chilli, Pepper, Chicken, Salami and Lime juice Deliciously powerful

2 Likes

Firstly this is kool,

But I ain’t going to lie, this is time intensive it would definitely have to be done in advance. Also I wonder about the longevity of this.

1 Like

Why does it need time? I literally put a prosperity spell on my food 3 hours ago and thought of it right before eating

1 Like

If there is a spirit that you have an established relationship with then calling them up isn’t as time intensive as you might think. Maybe a few minutes from start to finish.

2 Likes

Update:
So there is this strange ecstasy that started since last night and is continuing to today. Feels like Idk like a high of sorts

I remember feeling this kind of Rapture when i was doing devotional type stuff to Satan while going through Works of Darkness

Not sure what it is, but im keeping it under control lol

Personally, I would not do this ever, just as I wish to remain pure in my own spirit, so do I wish my food to remain pure as it was from the ground. It takes enough time to think of a recipe for me, I’m a lazy cook, simple works best and all I need is my pendulum and use it to clear my food and that is it.
There are many ways! :mage: :woman_artist: :mermaid::fairy:

i understand but trust me spirits already infect our food and drink especially the djinn, so your food is already tainted also its tainted genetically through GMO.

Possessing the food with spirit is actually one of the most pure spiritual act, it is done in santeria, haitan voudon, palo mayombe etc.

also pendulums are probably the worst magickal tools, as the pendulums works like a Ouija board it only moves because we move it with tiny vibrations in the hand.

I once had a chakra healer and he used a pendulum on me and many others have tried and use a pendulum on me and nothing happens.

As Ea Koetting describes it doesn’t actually cleanse it merely moves via the small vibrations in your hands so its a tool of intuition, not a healing or divine tool like others think.

Then again thats up to you if you want to maintain the hope in that tool, but I’ve noticed the white light wicca aged toys like pendulums etc. aren’t effective and they actually stop your progression as i have seen people use a pendulum to talk to spirits :joy: which is painful to watch but then again each to their own.

1 Like

Ok my intentions go into the pendulum as I realize I am the one controlling it, I’m not that ignorant really, so the intentions I place into that tool is what goes into the food or drink, not like an ouija board at all for me.

As we are on opposite sides of the magick spectrum it seems my perspective falls short in your eyes as new agey, which I am not, I’m not wiccan or any of that. In fact I’m not any particular path atm… going back to roots now.

I follow myself my nose, so to speak, rather than any mainstream ways or even esoteric path. I guess I see possession as a bad thing, I’ve had only bad experience with that and know negative energy is not to be toyed with, and I’m not brave enough to bother doing so. I prefer positive energy in any case. I know spirits are everywhere, and you don’t know me so please don’t assume anything about me or my knowledge.

I’ll process my food with my own positive intentions and energies or sometimes ask angels to add theirs as it is more potent, in my opinion. Really, if the pot is stirred into reality, there would be no spirits or anything, just people using their own energy and just believing something else is there. The earth is full of energy why would I need anything more, you don’t have to answer…

Oh and I don’t talk to spirits with it. I meditate or pray but that is about it. I don’t use it to channel anything but my own energy.

Have a great day.