Magic takes Power from God

No problem fam.

One is being given your cookie when it decides upon.

The other is taking the cookies when you want it.

God can be taken away assuming it honors choice and free will. By being utterly destroyed from all creation, all memory, and all there is… is a shattering blow to an ALL BEING. It loses that unique creation and all webs and tethers it grew from. Look at your awareness or creation as a seed placed in the fertile field of all creation. It is like the Sun encouraging growth towards. Other lights are stars. Experiences are the waters fueling a connection to the lights.

If that plant is ripped and destroyed where it has no trace and all affected by it before just instantly have never been touched by that creation then there is loss… a hole. It being all suddenly has a hole and fractures from what was ripped and now is NOT.

Speculation of course and in science say something to the effect nothing can be created/destroyed but only changed. Supposedly eith GOD …ALL is possible.

Setting a nonenclature on ideas, things, etc is merely what archivists reflect up. We are creators by our own right for merely existing. We draw upon outward to internally create and become sources much like those other “stars.” Perfhaps we can become like the “sun” that helped us grow.

Paul, despite being a follower did not learn directly from Jesus.
There is harshness and anger in “his” writings very un-Jesusly

And how can an imperfect soul figure what perfect is?

Define perfection, Without flaws?
What are flaws? Selfishness can be useful for survival, and so is Mercy for mutual cooperation.

Define flaws, and you can define perfection.

The strong implies the weak, the smart implies the dumb.
No matter how much we learn as a society mediocrity will be there also progressing, a median of efficiency moves with the population. What is a flaw?

Knowing the Source is knowing perfection.

I didn’t understand something can you answer these questions:
Can an ant understand you?
Do you present yourself to the ants and impose your rules as perfect?
If I tell you that I’m God and I impose the rule that are no rules valid would you obey me?
If you are innocent and somebody who thinks is perfect makes an mistake and you are killed and you can’t benefit from a life in God’s army, this is for your own benefit?
Do you really think that God is about rules?
Do you think that you make God a favour?
I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect so because I’m nobody I’m perfect too that implies that I need no rules or laws.
Prove your statements with concrete facts so that we can all see them.

Yet, the more you know the source, the more you realize that you cannot know the source.

I know your future self is going to laugh at that statement.

1 Like

It’s poetic, I shall add.