Magic takes Power from God

What?

oh, that based on this:

This is true:

on another note it can be great fun coming up with different energy sources to power your magic.

I definately believe that magic is something that is intrinsic to nature and humans though I don’t believe in an all powerful god that would keep us away from it permanently. I am getting an image of a game of “keep away” with a ball and the sense that an all powerful god could orchesrate a game to ecourage those who seek to find and those who get bored or tire of the game to wait till the end.

If we must use Judeo-Christian concepts, magic is an extension of the will of God. In essence, it is the tool by which the adept carries out the will of God. More esoterically, it is the Shekinah or Holy Spirit, the feminine creative principle of the Godhead, largely equivalent to Shakti in Hinduism. It is the Shakti of God that creates and shapes the manifest world around us and is therefore at the heart of any magical working, irrespective of religion or tradition.

2 Likes

You say this in defense to a general “yeah your pastor is not making sense”…
but, you came in here asking for opinions of what possible sense your pastor could be making?

I think a leader should make sense or he’s lying and manipulating the people, and betraying them to boot. Yes they have to make sense, the fact that they often don’t is part of he problem with religions leaders in a trusted position.

God literally is The All, not a being. When we do magick, we are channeling and manipulating The All.

2 Likes

When I do magick I’m manipulating my own energy, not the energy of your God/all.

1 Like

The all is everything in existence.

Energy isn’t really a thing. What people call energy is just ripples in the fabric of The All created from living will. When you will something to happen, it ripples out, and those ripples are what people call ‘energy’

It’s everything that Is and Isnt’t.

2 Likes

In your own existence yes

1 Like

Energy is very much a thing lol. I mean your view is still valid but yes energy is a thing.

2 Likes

I mean, it kinda is, but it’s more of a side-effect than a cause.

I disagree, energy is a cause that can trigger an effect; energy is everything, the concept of the all is even much of a subjective idea as there’s no one “all” so even then one person’s all may not be another’s so to even say something is the all is half truth.

1 Like

But the all is supposed to mean all energy. The all is every being,void,every plane,every source,etc.

1 Like

Yes that’s why it’s half truth, the all is a person’s source, the void is not the same as another source, and one source is not the same as another.

Half the time many use the “All” without even knowing the various sources arent part of the same form or energy. It’s a slight of ignorance in my opinion. You shouldn’t mix them all as the same thing. Just as one person’s God is not the same as another’s it’s the same case.

One source is pure creation, the void is creation and deconstruction, both energies but not the same energies.

2 Likes

True & God doesn’t need the human vessel.

The rules of St. Paul are the same as Jesus. Remember he was a follower of Christ.

God’s kingdom, throne, etc. is for our benefit. The law was made for an imperfect people. Someone perfect doesn’t need a law. God is letting Satan be the god of this world for a while. What is justice without a judge? What is right & wrong if you don’t judge? People forsake Christianity because of what they think it is & not for what it actually is.

Are you christian?

I’m a child of God.

So christian, based on your text was just curious. Thank you for the answer though~

1 Like