Magic in the Workplace

I was wondering today, how everyone on here uses magic in the workplace, ive saved myself from getting sacked before but im more interested in other peoples applications/ fun stories.

It may be too fictional but the main thing that brought me to write this post was the idea of someone being a bounty hunter or law enforcement, using there clairsentience/clairvoyance to get the job done.The more i think of it the more possible it could be.

so at my work, there’s a bunch of us there practitioners. And we quite regularly use wealth magic to keep the stores going. Up to even using like incense and different blends that we will burn before and after hours and doing money bills for the Stores. Do attractions when we need to hit certain benchmark so it’s not really uncommon for us to manifest stuff and we’ve manifest bonuses and stuff like that.

2 Likes

I posted something about this before. Also try the search for things like “promotion”, “job help”, “attract job offers” etc, all that good stuff.

Or browse the Money & Law - Become A Living God category where we keep all those kinds of topics.

1 Like

Must be a fun place to work, i know group rituals are more potent becuase of the combined energy and intentions.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, ill make sure to search through the forum before posting a topic in the future.