Moving up in the Workplace

Looking to settle on an entity to work with in order to move up in the new office job I have aquired.

I’m thinking either Paimon or Belial.

Also, what would you recommend as far as a pathworking goes? Just evoke the entity and ask the required steps?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Aside from these demons you could go ahead and create a servitor.

You could build into the spirit’s DNA exactly how you want to execute your rise within the ranks.

2 Likes

I have had great results with Ant’harratu, the Empire Builder from the Book of Azazel. He specializes in this.

I also called Berith to “hide flaws” when I interviewed for this job and it never wore off.

4 Likes

I would call Belial.

1 Like

Cool. Have you had much experience working with him?

Big man belial :crossed_swords:

1 Like

I concur with the others and say Belial. I have used him successfully to gain power within the organization I work for.

3 Likes

I have done some petitions to him and he has helped me. One of that petitions was a better job for my brother. I used “Goetia pathworking” method with some modification, a candle and inciense, although it is not necessary.

1 Like

That’s dope! In what ways has he helped you gain power?

What has been your experience with him?

Well basically he helped me wit tons of things
Like Building self confidence, mastery overself(still working on it) helped me to find a good house in cheaper price which is Very rare Where i live
Helped me wit da law enforcement ,basically police wanted to lock me up cos i had Altercation wit the officer Itself which is sure a Henious crime in wherever u live Wherever in asia or in America
I came out unscathed with no charges On me and escaped Jail time lamo​:joy::joy:
And keep in mind i don’t evoke the guy just listen to his enn and Carry his Sigil everywhere i go

1 Like

I’m being viewed as indispensable; my opinions are taken as important; my advice is sought by my boss; others check in with me when making decisions that affect the company. I’m pretty sure I could have the top job if I want it.

4 Likes

In following your story you were homeless just a few years ago. Impressive progress my man :muscle:.

1 Like

Impressive!