Magic for learning languages and music

Hello everybody, my name is Juan. Please excuse my english, I speak spanish.

I am very happy of start my journey with all of yours.

My question maybe is silly but I wish to know if there are any spell or spirit for can learn a new language (i.e. ukranian, russian, italian) and also can to learn to become into a master of music and can play piano, guitar, ect.

I don’t know much of magic, but I am aware of that nothing happen overnight, it request time and efford, but my question is for to know if that magic can assist me in my learning for learn it more fast cause I am not an intelligent man and I am 39, so is a bit difficult for me to learn something new.

I hope that someone can help me and recommend to me where I can start.

Thanks in advance.

Juan

1 Like

Think you could stop by the link below and give an introduction :wink:?

For this part, I would recommend King Paimon. If you look into him, you’ll know what I mean. The rest, I’m not so sure myself.

for learning languages i would suggest azazel,bathin and i dunno else lol

hey there, is your answer honest or only a joke? sorry but i am a spanish speaker and when somebody put “lol” is as if the aswer is a joke or so…

its honest.i used “lol” as a haha because i dont know any other demons

1 Like

thank you… i appreciate your help a lot… do you know where i can start for work with azazel or bathin?

1 Like

do you feel drawn to one of them?

azazel call my atention

1 Like

so call him
good luck!!:+1:

1 Like

i don’t know how to do that… where i can to learn? any kindle ebook from amazon?

1 Like

theres no really need for any books in my opinion.u can use a journal to write down notes,and experiences
anyways the process
open your astral senses
the ritual
draw the sigil of azazel image
open you can learn by this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cmizuIw8BU

ok now while you are focusing say “azazel come” or “kama kala kama kala azazel”
say it repeatedly when you feel him begin ask him questions…

4 Likes

also this My Promised Evocation Guide [Everything you need to know about evoking spirits (mainly demons)] - #12 by TheMagi

2 Likes

Thank you very much… I hope can to have a good experience… Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

good luck man!:+1:

1 Like

King Paimon also helps with the arts and sciences. I can’t quite remember if that encompasses languages as well but he might be willing to help with the music should you wish to call him

1 Like

I would recommend demons of magick by Gordon winter field on amazon. It’s better than the evocation guide above. To learn a new language agares has been known for decades to be able to do that. Paimon is good for learning music as well.

1 Like

Agares can teach and aid in the learning process of any language you want to learn. Whether of this world of another(enochian for example)

4 Likes

For learning language ronove is the best

The OP isn’t active anymore, but for anyone else interested, Angels are more specialized in helping with learning the arts and things such as language and the sciences. So look through the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMephorash, many of them can help. Archangel Metatron can also help greatly in matters of education and learning.

2 Likes

In his second book Bardon gave the Angel ‘Soteri’, or Soterion who teaches all kinds of music.

1 Like