My Promised Evocation Guide [Everything you need to know about evoking spirits (mainly demons)]

Also is this a trustworthy method @Lady_Eva @Fallen_Angel

It’s not bad. Once again I do things a tad different than ashtoreth here.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this guide. Its very informative.

1 Like

Hey, I never heard of this as being possible.

How would one evoke a spirit to be able to see with physical eyes without the smoke/censor??
How would one do that?

That’s a handy little guide! Thanks a lot for it.

1 Like

Its possible, almost everything is. Its called Full manifestation, its not easy to do and you must be able to get into a long term raputure state

7 Likes

I love this should help me so much.

1 Like

When drawing the sigil, do I need to draw the circle that surrounds it as well?

No you don’t it’s just for visual

Bro so how do I “draw” the sigil? Do I sit on paper and draw the churches with pen? And is insence neccessary and why? I thought you needed two black candles, the sigil, and the incantation.

Who taught you this method? Also how would one develop their psychic abilities

Welcome @Aasaa. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Bro your acting like I know how to get there please send link?

Click the white star to the left of the title of this thread. It will take you to the main screen, and once there, click on the big grey button that says “New Topic” on the right. Then write your intro.

I just did. Do you have the answer to my question? Thank you

Thanks for this!!

:blush:

This is where all techniques seem to fall apart lol.

9 Likes

Hello Would you be able to preform an invocation or evocation of a spirit and relay the message back to me? Reasons for getting in touch with representatives of the spirit realm: I need them to save my life and the life of many others around heall my body and help me to defend a lot of life and to fuffil my life mission I am ancippating to achieving a way of constant direct communicate from the spirits to give me all the information I need to be able to do my healing and defence work I’m highly spiritually advanced the spirits will know me well from there ill
bring them to physical manifestation so I can hear see and speak to them which I’ve done before so I’m anticipating a highly detailed message on many subjects and most particularly a way acess the higher realms astral and above to coonect with God here’s a recent photo and other info please let me know also wanted to know the spirits you work with to see if they cross over with mine on my light side you can contact archangel Micheal for example one I work with do you work with Angela and demons? Many thanks

Personally I prefer Grimoire Traditional Evocation because I like a disciplined way of working. :slight_smile: But I wanted to pop in to say that people like me are able to still evoke without any of our “trinkets”. This was a good guide but I felt that that was neccessary to mention because I got the impression from your guide (might be just me reading too much into it too haha) that in your opinion people work either Grimoire Traditional or the Modern way. That is not usually true. When I am at my own home where I have all my tools I use them, when I am somewhere else and don’t have my tools I abandon them and go for Modern evocation. Both work. The only difference to me is that tools make it more ceremonial and as such make the ritual feel more special but then again that doesn’t matter at all for your magic. Either it works or it doesn’t. And Ceremonials don’t need their tools to evoke, they just prefer them. :blush: I liked your incense method and I have been doing something a tad similar and it is quite effective. Thanks for the guide, it was very well put together.

3 Likes

Hm. Never needed to do much of this to perform an invocation or evocation but I’ll adopt some parts of this.

1 Like