Magic and Musings from Astral Realm #56

“Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing/ expanding & valving)
Energy center work (feet and hands)
Chakra stimulation
Energy bouncing and raising
Trance work + third eye trigger: feather in the wind
Loosening: spinning inside my body!
Exit training: "Rocket ship”

“Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing/ expanding & valving)
Energy center work (feet and hands)
Chakra stimulation
Energy bouncing and raising
Trance work + third eye trigger: feather in the wind
Loosening: spinning inside mt body!
Exit training: Sitting on the hood of my car while doing 90mph! (This was a fun one)

10.8-10.10
Astral training see above.
Alot of this is becoming rote (been doing it awhile now) until I get to the 3rd eye trigger. Then everything takes off.

The last few days I’ve started twitching and having spasms during the exit training. Just working and moving forward until I finally get 100% out of my body.

Though I haven’t gotten 100% physically out of my body, I still feel it comimg.

Also, the side effects of the larger training program are paying off big time. Trance states are pretty easy and it’s rare that I don’t make contact w/ spirits on the astral plane.

This has also carried over to magic. This is what I was after the whole time

Magick- I am absolutely LOVING Lucifer and the Hidden Demons It’s just so dam easy.

But most importantly, I’m getting results! In many cases, Rose actually tells you how to proceed after you make the request…in a general way…which sheds a lot of light on the system.

I’m getting ready to ask some of the demons that I have relationships with (Belial and Asmodeus to a lesser degree, for some favors not listed in Rose’s grimoire but in others.)

I’ve also just started clearing a path to Beelzebub (The Lord of the Flies!)
Apparently, despite being the King of shit, he’s the best at increasing personal charm. Go figure.

We’ll see how it goes!

3 Likes