Maergzjirah: Recovery And Search For Truth

You said the Cabal created a filter to distort the image of the real entities. Is it possible to discover what the filter is and destroy it, or peer through it, past it to find the real entities.?
Also, I have asked the Cabal if the Whispers for the 13 Blighted were more powerful for linking to the Blighted, than using the actual names of the Blighted. The answer I got was , I have to experiment . And, if the the Blighted are real gods, then it might be best to check other online sources for the names, and sigils so one can find the authentic sigil for each Lord. This way one might have a better chance of getting in touch with the real Gods, not some illusion. After all, it sounds like anything the Cabal gives to the public, even Outer Disciples is going to be tainted in some way, so we donā€™t get anything of value.

2 Likes

someone could check this

Do these Whispers work ? Seems to be presented in sort of a childish fashion. Also, I am just talking about the very foundations. The Blighted, their names , maybe the sigils presented in the Cabal, same with the whispers. If these beings really exist, then we can focus on their names Like if I have a friend named Billy Joe, I donā€™t chant some strange word or phrase to conjure him up. I just call his name. I have chanted Cernobogā€™s whispers and the Tower of the Iron Throne, and I have sensed a presence around me quite a whole lot of the time here in the last several days, even months, but getting more intense. Maybe the whispers work, I can only keep at it and see. Also, if someone has the original sigils of the Blighted, they can change even one line, triangle, circle, square, etc. and that would wreck the entire operation and communication, maybe even be dangerous, if the people tweaking the sigils know what they are doing. On a side note, if we create thought form egregores, gods of our own making, then they should still be attached to us, even if they are not with us. Seems that we could be able to call them back to us. ( Unless we destroy them. )

i and my brother worked with them rather ā€œcasuallyā€ -we considered them as elder siblings, as kin, as guides and family. So yes, our approach to them was DRASTRICALLY different to what the cabal mages were doing.

Sorry, I am assuming the Cabal gave this list in this fashion. If it is oneā€™s personal creation, then that is entirely different. Didnā€™t mean anything negative by it.

1 Like

its ok :slight_smile: ā€¦this is part of why it hurts. We were family. We were joking about how Astrael always rejected my brotherā€™s attempts on her, and how lustful and just outright ā€œgreedyā€ :wink: jedoseh was/is

just to give some examples

Like dealing with people. Got to know their personality types, likes and dislikes, their noble traits and negative ones, the friendly from the hostile.
I am of the mindset that if a Demon likes me, then they will come to meā€¦ That way I am not imposing myself on them. I just call out to each of them, then wait and see.

1 Like

What do you think? Could i ask Azazel, to give me a phrase so i wouldnt experience any side effects or after effects of that current?

Im also interested, if i could tear apart the current a bit or cut out entities that i like.

You can try visualizing white gold light on your aura and body, cleaning out any negative energies. You can also do the Psychic Vampirism on the Cabal egregores, and those that created them, eating their energy. You can send Death Energy on any negative entities and people. You said that some of the curses, whispers worked well. They might also be used. ( I have heard that the Whispers are in 3 or 4 divisions. One of these is that if the Whisper is misused ( according to Cabal restrictions ) then the person ā€˜misusingā€™ the Whisper will be cursed. The curse is in the Whisper.

funny you should say that, i used ā€œthe black speahcā€ to create characters from a series and their magic, is perfect for that. If i would only know if it was clean or notā€¦ i will send you a DM -since i dont want anyone messing with my stuff.

If anyone remembers "spiritual warfare -part 1 " -i still have the audio of that video from somnus,
then you know what im facing. He descibed his own methods, and the methods of the enemies you may have, and idk what to think.

I know you deleted the post, but I do agree with this:

But also, the inprinted image of masses of mages upon a entity, leaves a inpact ā€¦

Chin up. And try working on grounding, do some gardening, some crafts, get out of your head and close to nature for a short time.

2 Likes

I channeled from azazel yesterday, but earlier someone said that the tone of his words would indicate that he considers me more a tool or subā€¦ i meanā€¦ i dont mind dicks <3 but how am i supposed to know about his intentions?

It was also said, that if Azazel gives me the keys to build my kingdom, then he would partially own itā€¦making me his vassel. idk what to think about it.

No. It will be yours and all the energy and work is yours and yours alone. He is just giving you the stepping stones to get there.

I am a queen in my own right. My kingdom is my kingdom and I am quick to remind them this too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with Azazelā€™s way of doing things but if Belial pulled that shit, it would almost certainly be a test to see if youā€™re just a sad little wimp drifting from being controlled by the Cabal, to being controlled by the next big strong force in your life.

Maybe take some time off from trying to rule over others (implied in some ways by kingdom) and concentrate on ruling yourself - self-discipline, emotional stability, being at ease around other people you cannot control.

Do you have any friends or take part in any group interactions where you are required to just fit in, and be normal? I know that may sound silly but they can be very healing for the soul.

4 Likes

What do you think?

It will take me a little to read through this, but Iā€™ pretty close to him.

But I have to agree with @Lady_Eva take a breather for a little. We can very quickly lose ourselves when you donā€™t truly want to.

2 Likes

Those screencaps are quite difficult to read, so I only skimmed them.

ā€œall the femalesā€¦ may be drawn to you in submissionā€

Dude, youā€™re not going to escape a weird power dynamic by creating a new one. Do you have any access to a garden, or to volunteering opportunities to do some gardening?

I think you need to get out of your own head, away from ideas like domination, submission, kindgoms, Cabals, all that grandiose stuff, just for a while as a breather, and get grounded, and get some perspective.

Earth is very healing, contact with mud, growing things, trees, and other people in situations where no-oneā€™s talking about Kingdoms and eternal souls, armies of cloned elves, and all that jazz. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ok the tone is very D/s in my opinion.

A submissiveā€™s favorite thing to her3 is ā€œgood girl/boyā€ are all.

In my mundane life I am submissive.

But Magickally I stand my ground a lot. Demons can be dangerous and we can lose control and ourselves very quickly.

I definitely think you need to step back and find your inner Dominant if you are not naturally dominant.

2 Likes

I agree 100%.

2 Likes